Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't think fighting or having a spat with someone was unusual in a classroom or outside of it on school grounds from what he heard about school. He was pretty sure class was doing ok before Roy and Leon showed up late and disrupting class progress. He wonders if the teacher is going to be okay seeing as he already packing up after asking the question. "Le livre" he said as he closed his notebook with the packet inside then he stands up. "Allez-vous être d'accord, Jiho? (Are you going to be okay, Jiho?)" he asked Jiho in French.
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3
chanyeoIs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was impressed yet again during this class about how Jiho handle things. He had with a vampire student the other day, but not quite like this and not this many students present either at that time. Since Moris answered the question he puts the packet into his laptop bag ready to leave since Jiho is dismissing now.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:16 am
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kenta didn't get the scene between Leon an roy plus he had no other plans in mind for the school his tails swayed as he stood up and packed up his packet and the rest of his other school supplies he had out in his class on the desk. he shrugged and started to head towards the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:52 am
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon watched the teacher "Entendu,Je suis désolé" (Understood, I'm sorry) he had found a new respect for the teachers patience and ability to handle his rebellious behavior hearing the comment from the other student (Moris he doesn't know his name) he chuckles as he knows French and can tell what he is saying Leon forgetting that Dale was not a student was surprised to see he hadn't feared Roy when he had changed but nonetheless was no longer interested in Dale since a new interest had distracted him as people were starting to get up Leon remained seated "Je vais attendre pour le nouvel étudiant pour éveiller" (I will wait for the new student to awaken) referring to Roy who was still knocked out but half of it was because he was still intrigued and angry about what Roy had said earlier but he waited calmly leaning back in his desk putting back in his other earphone and turning the music back up  

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei pouted a bit when Jiho didn't hear him answer the question. I guess he didn't hear me from those two... He didn't like the two students fighting and looked at his desk.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:17 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked away from Moris and looked at Jiho. He didn't like the atmosphere in here and felt bad that Jiho had to deal with it.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:21 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot looked at Kei and seen him pout. He heard Kei answer the question and felt bad that he wasn't hear. Sighing he looked at Jiho and frowned when he heard the frustration his voice.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:11 pm
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale picked up his bag and walks over to Kei, "Its ok Kei, your response was right" he informs him because moi was a basic so he knows it. He walks over to Kenta when he sees this student heading for the door, "If you need a class to go to next I would suggest physical education, I am confident the teacher will be present in the Gym today. My class, Social Studies will be open after lunch come if you want to" he suggested to Kenta. He didn't think many students are going to classes these days so he thought the teen should know what others he can go to and avoid the ones without a teacher in them .

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:45 pm
Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

Kenta looked at dale and bowed in respect " thank you sir I will check out your class after lunch and I will go see if the PE teacher is in and if so I will do some lessons in the PE class." he said nicely to dale with a small smile on his face as his tails swayed. Then Kenta looked at Jiho and bowed as well I will see you monday Sensai Jiho if you have class, but if not I will continue on my way oh and thank you for the food sir he said to Jiho and waited for the reply before he left totally from the class.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:34 pm
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Ranukaidevilwolf

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

chanyeoIs

Ĵιнσ Єωσи Ƭακαвα

Ƭ Ħ Є ˩ Ɩ И Ǥ Ʋ Ɩ Ƨ Ƭ

User Image

Jiho took a few small breaths as he looked over at Dale and Kei seeing that Kei was upset as he stood up pulling the strap of his bag over his shoulder and made his way over to him calmly. "Kei the answer was correct, I am sorry I didn't reply but it was correct so I am sorry if I upset you in any way"he said calmly and gave a small bow. Calmly he looked over at the other students, "If there enough student Monday then we will have the test and if not then we will just push it back or i may just cancel classes all together"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale and nodded, smiling. He then looked at Jiho. "Oh its fine, I'm not upset and I'm sorry for how the class has went. You're an amazing teacher and I'd like to continue to be in this class." He smiled brightly at Jiho and hopped he would continue the class and not cancel it.

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler sighed and looked at Jiho when he was talking to Kei. "I feel the same way Mr. Takaba, I'd like to continue taking this class."

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded in agreement with Kei and Skyler. "I also agree, I really want to stay in this class as well."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:57 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was a little hurt that his question was ignored like he didn't exist to him. He didn't think he would be heard if he tried to talk again so he just grab his knack sack and left the classroom feeling discouraged. Also he didn't want his ability reacting to his emotion [exit]
kimmico13
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ranukaidevilwolf
Nyan Kitty 3000 X3
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Nyan Kitty 3000 X3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:04 pm
chanyeoIs

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Ranukaidevilwolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
Leon ━━ Makoto
T H E xxxxTEENAGE REBEL

Leon seeing everyone being apologetic and complimenting each other irritated him since his music was turned down enough that he could hear voices also the fact that he hated apologizing to the teacher for anything Ugh...i hate saying this...but I also would like to stay in this class He sighed knowing it would be much harder to say such things especially in a nice tone and gave up on it and stayed seated thinking more about the threatening comment said earlier How did he know I was a sophomore?, telekinesis? Leon shrugged he'd get him when he woke up...  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games