Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

Aisu Fan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:48 pm
*blinks at*
Nah i hardly ever hit anything, hows are you by the way ^^
*runs full-frontal against a pillar*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:54 pm
Im fine thanks, writers block doesnt last forever ^^ Im guessing hardly ever is a regular occurance with you? *hands an ice pack*  

dark_chocolateangel

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:05 pm
Some of those that burn crosses

. . .
Oh dear. Running into pillars can't be good for your memory. Watch where you're running, dearling, or you might injure yourself.
. . .

a
re the same that hold office.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:11 pm
Seems i am a open book to you, and don't worry everyone has a writers block now and then xP.
*Puts the icepack against his head*
Thanks, these pillars always seem in the way though.
*blinks at Drake*
Long time no spoken and i hardly ever get really hurt ^^.. Oke oke i'll be carefull.

Aisu Fan

dark_chocolateangel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 pm
Not a problem ^^ And you realize, last time you said you hardly ever get hurt, you ran into a pillar, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:20 pm
Well yea.. but i didn't get really hurt did i?
*feels on his head*
Nope no real injuries i'm unstoppable at the moment
*looks around carefully before sitting down*
Phieuw no randomness today. i get that alot.. Say one thing and bam, the opposite is proven.

Aisu Fan

dark_chocolateangel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:23 pm
Yeah, I hate when that happens. Im pretty sure its called karma or something though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Karma sounds bad for me, but then it probably is. Only bad random things happen like, if i say there isn't any free car for my door tomorrow then there truely isn't. But if i say that i am going to be run over by a stampede of frogs don't ask me how, it happens O_o  

Aisu Fan

dark_chocolateangel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm
It is, I somehow run into something everyday because of it. And I didnt know froms ran in stampedes though o.0  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:50 pm
Yes karma can be more evil then chopsticks made from ice while you have to eat in the sahara.. And they normally don't stampede, it's just that if i try to prove they don't they do. Most of the time i get hurt if i try to prove something, should stop trying to win from faith. Always lose it >_<  

Aisu Fan

dark_chocolateangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:14 pm
Well, from what Im aware of, faith doesnt really like anybody. Maybe you're just unlucky?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:28 pm
also a possible explanation.. Just have to be more carefull, don't want to take the problems with me everywhere i go. Some time ago I went running trough one place and ten seconds later a army of suicide bombing pigs came in. Coincidence, or a way to get rid of me.. I still don't know  

Aisu Fan

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 pm
How is everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:09 pm
Okay -^^-
I'm just looking for people to join my roleplay.....
I feel a little ignored though ><;  

ObREJECTive

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 pm
Don't worry. Give it a bit of time. My first RP (and until today, my only RP) took about... three or four days of nothingness... and it still was nothingness after those days. xD I just went to the roleplayer listings, found someone who seemed interesting, and PMed them. You could always do that! But I'm sure someone will join if you give it a bit of time.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff