Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:23 pm
X_Valiant_Mistress_Rose_X
Good day everyone, I am Rose an as most will know me Mistress_Rose.

I have been around in the gaia community for a very long time now and to see such a particularity nice hangout and dress up sit go to a dump like this is of coarse infuriating to me. I even dropped into most of the ATA (Ask the admin) and they pay me no mind for being, even for being a senior member! Now I am a woman of modesty but for scummish gruels like this 'Owner' of Gaia now I too am going to partake to this area and make sure this whole thing resolves somehow or another. I even have some personal business on the upper economy and a very particular someone who has been 'Admired' in the wrong fields. It shows that this site is not only greedy but biased over specific individuals!

Anywhom the rest will be discussed else how in a different time~. Grow and bloom gaians a new and old.

Hello Rose! Welcome to the guild!
Hopefully together we can help change Gaia for the better
If you have any ideas, please don't hesitate to post them!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:25 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Good day everyone, I am Rose an as most will know me Mistress_Rose.

I have been around in the gaia community for a very long time now and to see such a particularity nice hangout and dress up sit go to a dump like this is of coarse infuriating to me. I even dropped into most of the ATA (Ask the admin) and they pay me no mind for being, even for being a senior member! Now I am a woman of modesty but for scummish gruels like this 'Owner' of Gaia now I too am going to partake to this area and make sure this whole thing resolves somehow or another. I even have some personal business on the upper economy and a very particular someone who has been 'Admired' in the wrong fields. It shows that this site is not only greedy but biased over specific individuals!

Anywhom the rest will be discussed else how in a different time~. Grow and bloom gaians a new and old.

Then show me where lil sweety~ always happy to oblige  

Desirable Shapeshifter

10,175 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:32 pm
Pegasaurus Rex

Then show me where lil sweety~ always happy to oblige

We have a sub-forum that is dedicated to ideas here!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 pm
Started today (tonight here EST right now) because I was interested in seeing what my friend was up to. Saw that he joined this guild and took a peak. So glad I did. I even had my boyfriend read (since he doesn't particularly like guilds) and was surprised that he joined, too. We both support this cause wholeheartedly. Gaia has changed in the years I have been here (5 year veteran) and I detest it. Ever since 2012, the system has been going down. With this new CEO in charge, all there is going on is a money issue. Everything is centered on GC. What took two months to get a 1,000,000 gold on Gaia in '06 now takes three days (if you don't sleep). But no, then they brought in Flynn's Booty Grab. Not only do you get an automatic exchange in gold for cash, but loads of gold. And Gaia wonders why the online economy is bad and is 'worried about inflation'. Stop fooling yourselves, Gaia. We all know you don't care about anyone other than their pockets anymore. New CEO -- you need a new career....  

Jysvrae Auntyrr Auvryduis

Unforgiving Warlord

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:36 pm
CookieYuki16
Hello~
This is Yuki here.
I'm 18 1/2 and active since 2010.
I kind of just stumbled across this movement a few minutes ago and I remembered a site I used to be on. TinierMe. Some might know it.
Thinking of it still enrages me. I wasn't exactly aware of the GC problem as I missed like what? 7 year of Gaian history? Anyways, that site, TinierMe, relied pretty much ONLY on cash. Items that could be bought with the gold you could earn on the site - very slowly - looked like crap. There was no effort put into them at all, while the cash items were gorgeous.
Others - not me - spent thousands of dollars on this site.
And then - all of a sudden - there was the announcement that they had run out of money and would shut the site down.
And as if that wasn't bad enough already: they were taking money for items till the very last second. SO enraging.

Aaand anyways, since I definitely don't want Gaia become/end like that, here I am. New member of the revolution.

Nice to meet y'all~

Pleasure to meet you, actually.
We may as well set up a way to start out with this group every time we log in.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:41 pm
Started today (tonight here EST right now) because I was interested in seeing what my friend was up to. Saw that he joined this guild and took a peak. So glad I did. I even had my boyfriend read (since he doesn't particularly like guilds) and was surprised that he joined, too. We both support this cause wholeheartedly. Gaia has changed in the years I have been here (5 year veteran) and I detest it. Ever since 2012, the system has been going down. With this new CEO in charge, all there is going on is a money issue. Everything is centered on GC. What took two months to get a 1,000,000 gold on Gaia in '06 now takes three days (if you don't sleep). But no, then they brought in Flynn's Booty Grab. Not only do you get an automatic exchange in gold for cash, but loads of gold. And Gaia wonders why the online economy is bad and is 'worried about inflation'. Stop fooling yourselves, Gaia. We all know you don't care about anyone other than their pockets anymore. New CEO -- you need a new career....

Thank you for "taking a peek". We're so glad to have you with us!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:48 pm

You've been here since 2008, as well?
Interesting, pleased to meet you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:48 pm
Sup guys, Magnus here, or bubbles, or whatever you feel like calling me. Its all cool. I'm 17 and...I have no idea how long I've been active. But yea, recently, looking at Gaia, I feel like this game has suddenly become a greedfest. It may have become so for reasons unknown to us, but I don't want to see this place become like so many other social games where you have to pay out the rear in order to look cool or nice. 5000 gc for an item. they must think we can all pay like 50 dollars just to get this one item that looks great, but can be obtained through the market. Joy. And not only that, due to this ridiculous sudden spike in spending, market prices have soared. Which annoys me. And probably everyone here who can't afford GC, or doesnt play enough to get millions.

So now I'm here, nice to meet you all, and lets all find a way to make this ceo rethink his foolishness.  

Oolong Royaltea

Unforgiving Lunatic

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 pm
Err404_MagnusNotFound
Sup guys, Magnus here, or bubbles, or whatever you feel like calling me. Its all cool. I'm 17 and...I have no idea how long I've been active. But yea, recently, looking at Gaia, I feel like this game has suddenly become a greedfest. It may have become so for reasons unknown to us, but I don't want to see this place become like so many other social games where you have to pay out the rear in order to look cool or nice. 5000 gc for an item. they must think we can all pay like 50 dollars just to get this one item that looks great, but can be obtained through the market. Joy. And not only that, due to this ridiculous sudden spike in spending, market prices have soared. Which annoys me. And probably everyone here who can't afford GC, or doesnt play enough to get millions.

So now I'm here, nice to meet you all, and lets all find a way to make this ceo rethink his foolishness.

Hi Magnus, thanks for posting and welcome to the guild!
I agree, the amount of money they're asking for pixels is absurd.
Hope to see you around! =)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:52 pm
Javier Cross

How is that interesting? I am sure I am not the only person to enter Gaia in a specific year. There are, after all, three-hundred sixty-five days in a year with many people to fill those days into joining GaiaOnline. In any case, good evening to you as well.  

Unforgiving Warlord

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:58 pm
Javier Cross

How is that interesting? I am sure I am not the only person to enter Gaia in a specific year. There are, after all, three-hundred sixty-five days in a year with many people to fill those days into joining GaiaOnline. In any case, good evening to you as well.

I was brought to Gaia online by the likes of Azukeri Mercer, sadly speaking Azu is no longer with us. sad

Oh crap, what's happening to our smilies!?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 pm
Err404_MagnusNotFound

Pleased to meet you and have you on board, Magnus!
Why are the smilies getting hit, next?  

Javier Cross

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:11 pm
-joins the revolution-

I became a member of Gaia in early 2004 at the urging of several online friends. I've been making cash purchases since then. There is a whole list of confused and hurt feelings, and their reasoning, why I feel betrayed right now.
I play Zomg, I play the mini games, I fiddle with Alchemy (when I have the resources) I decorate my home and somewhat maintain my aquarium and play Booty Grab, I even submit my avatar in the arenas and decorate my profile. I constantly purchase from the marketplace and sell Superchargers if I can.

Oh...the money I've spent over the years.....So much neglect and disrespect.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:13 pm
Pwnder
-joins the revolution-

I became a member of Gaia in early 2004 at the urging of several online friends. I've been making cash purchases since then. There is a whole list of confused and hurt feelings, and their reasoning, why I feel betrayed right now.
I play Zomg, I play the mini games, I fiddle with Alchemy (when I have the resources) I decorate my home and somewhat maintain my aquarium and play Booty Grab, I even submit my avatar in the arenas and decorate my profile. I constantly purchase from the marketplace and sell Superchargers if I can.

Oh...the money I've spent over the years.....So much neglect and disrespect.

Hello and thank you for joining!
We really appreciate all the help we can get.
I can understand why you feel betrayed. I hope you know you're not the only one who feels that way, and we're gonna try to fix that.
=) Hope to see you around!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 pm
Pegasaurus Rex

Hello and thank you for joining!
We really appreciate all the help we can get.
I can understand why you feel betrayed. I hope you know you're not the only one who feels that way, and we're gonna try to fix that.
=) Hope to see you around!

Your SIG!!!
Until recently, I too was questing every freaking item on Gaia.
The pain...

Thank you so much, I really hope I can help.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games