Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] Ash of angel wings... (Needs Demon Gods) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:58 pm
He'd pull gideon close and just hold him. "Well isn't that the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me. I'm a person now." He chuckled a bit. "You know your only the second being to ever say that to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:59 pm
Gideon cuddled up. "Well....of course you are a person..somone like me shouldn't judge."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:05 pm
"Everyone does it. Even if they say they don't they do in some fashion. So there is nothing wrong with it unless everyone is wrong. Gotta love those issues produced by the frightened masses." Nearly boney fingers began to softly pet Gideon though his eyes traveled to the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:08 pm
Gideon sighed contently. "You prove to me how kind you are already..demon or not..you are nicer then most humans."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:12 pm
"I do have my moments. But as I have moments of a nice side I have moments of something far worse. And there are times where my nice is not the nice the others view it. I am still a demon and I will still take part in my darker hobbies." He looked back at Gideon and gently brushed his fingers across the others cheeks. "You however I will spare from them unless you ask me to do something."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:17 pm
Gideon laughed. "I never said you had to stop...I don't care what you do..as long as you don't leave me."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:20 pm
"It was..a clarification." Again he looked at the other two tryingt o read what they thought of this situation. Gideon with a demon god who was hding under such a pretty face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:23 pm
Gideon looked over. "I don't care what they think...and I just want you to be yourself..I showed me true self to you after all."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:31 pm
A grin spread across his lips as he leant into gideon and brushed his lips over the others ear whispering to him. "Sorry, habit. I like to see peoples responses.." Teeth nipped the flesh before he leaned back a bit. "True self hmm? I rarely do that here. Come to think of it..we don't even know each others names now do we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:33 pm
Gideon smiled at him. "I wouldn't be afraid...my name is Gideon..it means destroyer..its not the name my parents gave me..its what the church called me..I can't remeber my real name."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:38 pm
"I am..Anastas Kazimir. Two of a kind we are. Last time I checked mine means ressurected to destroy peace. Somehow its so not fitting. But then I guess I don't have to do anything more than be a demon to do that." He chuckled a bit. If anyone was aware of the name and who it belonged to would know exactly what he was. He did not hide behind a false name like he did his appearance while here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Gideon smiled and laughed. "Our names..we seem made for each other..mabye sometime when we are alone..you can show me you're true self."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:53 pm
"There is no doubt you will see my trueself. It takes a bit of work to hold this form. I just don't want to scare the kiddies off. Makes me want to chase them to much, like a cat." He grinned a bit more.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:00 pm
Gideon smirked a little. "Yeah I know what you mean..my fire scares people..come on..lets go some place private..I'm sure they want to be alone." he laughed. "Then you can show me..and rest for a while."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Astireth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:02 pm
He lofted a brow. "Damn you move fast don't you?" He winked at the other obviously playing. "If you have some place in mind by all means lead the way. Privacy for me is any darkness soo I really don't know of many normal private places here."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games