Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Killed by the Fall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:01 pm
UserName: Killed by the Fall
NickName: Tal (from my real name Tala)
Prefrences: Boys
Intrests: Fanfiction writing, original story writing, cosmotology, chemistry, cooking, roleplaying, Punk/Emo rock
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Seto Kaiba/ Katsuya Jounouchi (Joey Wheeler)
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A website dedicated to Duo Maxwell and Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing.
Other: I am currently obessed with the Tyka fandom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:42 am
UserName: Mr. Gertrude Poptart
NickName: Sam
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Drawing, writing, manga
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I have lots
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A random website, can't remember what it was called  

Whoop Rico 3

Ladomere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:16 pm

-Username: Ladomere

-Nickname: Tora

-Prefrences: I like Boys ~.^

-Interests: I love to read, write, sing, roleplay, chill with my friends, and listen to music ^^

-Fave Boy/Boy Pairing: Eek, cliche, I know... but Shindou Shuichi and Eiri "Yuki" because they remind me so much of my own relationship. Which, I don't now if that's a good or a bad thing O.o

-First Encounter with Boy/Boy Love: I was five when I kissed another boy for the first time -^-^- his name was Canyon and I thought he was the cutest kid in class XD

-Other: My favorite animal is the Tiger, Rawr! (Hence the nickname) ~.^ I live in Las Vegas and major in Nihongo! (I am such a loser) And my favorite food of all time is -drum roll- ICE CREAM! XD Okay, I'll shut up now... -disappears into his corner of darkness-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:47 am
UserName: Yoko_Kurai
NickName: Kurai
Intrests: Yaoi (duh), Books, and videogames
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Yugi x Yami
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Was reading Gundam Wing Fanfics and found one that 1x2 and liked it.
Other: I love yaoi, so if you have any title suggestions be sure to let me know. I want expand my collection.  

Yoko_Kurai

Makute

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:39 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:23 am
UserName: Carmen LaVihta
NickName: Tanza...from my real name Tanja
Prefrences: boys
Intrests: anime/manga/manhwa,writing,drawing,reading,fantasy,science fiction,history,animals,
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: at this moment...Kurogane/Fai...they would make rather wonderful couple. But my favorite REAL couple would be Yuki/Shuichi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:...my 16 years old sister borrowed me Gravitation and that's the end of it. I was hooked. sweatdrop
Other: I named my cat after Eiri Yuki,so I guess I'm overly obsessed,huh? whee  

Carmen LaVihta

Mule_Of_Artica_Alexiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:40 pm
UserName: MizuTheDeathAngel

NickName: Mizu, Misheru, Michi, Pup..I have many

Prefrences: Guys

Intrests: Drawing, writing, manga, music

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: No specific one

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: An YYH yaoi fanfic a friend had shown me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:02 pm
UserName: Minamara
NickName: Kenji
Prefrences:
Intrests: writing, singing, reading, manga, anime, music
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: too many...GojyoxSanzo, MiroxKamyu, KuroganexFai, NatsuoxYouji are some of them
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fake
Other:  

RELO NORRIS

KuraiKitty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:36 pm
Hello! My name is KuraiKitty, but you can call me Kurry, Kurai, or whatever else you want. ^_^ I'm 17 years old, and love writing fanfictions, sketching, and spriting in the Fire Emblem, Darkstalkers, and Marvel vs. Capcom styles. ^_^

Looks like boyfriend material is going to be hard to find around here. (Joking. ^_^ Don't take offense, anyone.)

I couldn't tell you all my favorite pairings. XD However, FAKE was my first official brush with shounen-ai. I'm a big fan of Fire Emblem shounen-ai pairings, though, and also love anything Gravitation-related. ^^

Just a comment, though. Eclipse and Raenef V (Demon Diary) should've kissed before the manga series ended. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:03 pm
UserName: Sa0ri

NickName: Saori XD

Prefrences: ...Say what? What does this mean? sweatdrop

Intrests: Drawing, singing, *cough* reading *cough*

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Hard to pick one. I like angst and fluff (But not too fluffy .___.) pairings XD
HakkaixGojyo or SanzoxGoku (I love Sayuki ;3; )

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: I guess the hints in anime XD
Then... Arcana heart heart heart
Such a lovely webcomic crying

Other: Pleased ta meet you guys~ XD  

popopbubblegum

squee choo.

Fashionable Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:05 pm
UserName: +[.Squee.Choo.]+
NickName: Squee
Intrests: Drawing, Gaia, Boys with eye liner, fanfictions, YAOI!!!!!
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: RikuxSora and LxRaito
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: When I was searching for Kingdom Hearts fanart, I found a site and it had KH yaoi on it.
Other: I love drawing boy kissing chibis. x3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:36 pm
UserName: Kazkazarian
NickName: Ganth
Prefrences: Guys
Interests: PC Games, internet comics, drawing, playing the guitar, reading the dictionary, listening to the radio, working out, and sleeping.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: So difficult to choose just one... Uh... AlbelxFayt, I think is my very favorite, though, followed by KxRyuichi.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Not sure... May have been when I was eight, when I was living in a pretty liberal college town. No, I was not molested! >_<; But that's actual life, not shonen-ai... Shonen mangas must have been about four years ago, when I stumbled over an *explicit* yaoi comic page. It facinated me, and I got really into shonen-ai and yaoi mangas.
Other: *Blushes* I don't know! Ask me to find out!  

Kazkazarian

Mr. Eccentricity

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:36 pm
UserName: Crazy_grl

Age: 13 (mature than others my age, just ta let you know)

Interests: anime, (o' course) yaoi (why else would I be here?), pocky, DDR, vampires, slipknot, cradle of flith, etc. AND KURAMA!

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Kurama/Hiei

Other: I just hate the Kurama/Karasu paring........>.<  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:44 pm
UserName: [!-!Bendy Straws!-!]
NickName: Straws.... Fernie Possibly..
Intrests: Reading, Writing, J-Rock, Anything and everything Japanese, Manga, Anime, Yaoi (of course), music and history.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: SoubixRitsuka
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend started me off by making me read some HarryxDraco HP fanfics and since then i've been hooked biggrin
Other:... Dunno, PM me to talk I guess 3nodding  

[!-!Bendy Straws!-!]

Pirotess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:58 am
UserName: Pirotess
NickName: Pirotess >_>
Preferences: lolol
Interests: Video games, drawing, doujinshi, print design
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Right now, it's Phoenix and Miles from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Er, it's been a while. Seeing Ai no Kusabi in around 1997?
Other: Nearly everything I slash is a video game. whee  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games