Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Well why shouldn’t I,” he asked looking to him, feeling happy about this. “The way that I look at it…either way I seem to win right.” Giggling, he made sure to ‘accidentally’ brush up against him, making sure to press a little onto him; before scooting to the side. “Sorry…I need to go to my locker so I will see you in class in a bit alright,” he told him before he quickly walked off.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

"Fiend!" He said playfully, trying to behave, even when the other pressed against him. "See you in class." The moment Fuji was out of sight, he was surrounded by girls. "You're dating him?!" He glared. "Yes. Is there a problem?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Giggling softly, he went to his locker where he pulled out what he would need before starting to head back. Though just when he turned, he was faced with a few players of the foot ball team. “Well now now…who gave our little play toy permission to date,” asked the leader, making Fuji take a few steps back. “Guys come on…he won’t be happy if he finds out your bullying me…he will be more pissed if he knows what you have done with me,” he whispered, feeling dirty when he thought about it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:08 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

He was facing down the girls, most of them wailing that he'd broken their hearts and how Fuji wasn't good enough. He rolled his eyes. "And yet, no matter what you say, it will be Fuji in my arms, in my home, and in my bed." With that cold remark, he went to go find Fuji. He needed to warn him about the girls in case they tried anything.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Just when the others pushed him against the locker, Kevin came up out of no where and punched a guy hard; sending him to the floor. “What right do you have to touch what is mine,” he hissed at them, grinning at the men. “I thought I made myself clear to all of you…I know what you have been doing to my Fuji…that if you try to go near him again that I would hurt you.” He stood now in front of Fuji who seemed to cling to his back out of fear. But when he was pushed out of the way and fell to floor, his eyes went wide as he watched Kevin beginning to fight the three guys. “Stop it! You are going to hurt him,” he shouted, running forward and trying to pull one man off of kicking Kevin but only to be slammed into a locker.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Hearing the scuffle and, more importantly, Fuji's voice made Darren follow the noise, seeing him get shoved against the locker and his damned ex there as well. Darren pulled Fuji into his arms and led him away from the fight before the teachers could see and get them both in trouble for the fighting. "Are you alright? What happened?" He asked, checking him over for bruises or wounds.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

At this point, he was in tears as he clung to Darren. “The…the football team was bullying me but Kevin stopped them then they started fighting,” he said looking to him. “I tried to pull them off but…but the one that shoved me against the locker had fondled me.” His eyes were down cast at this, feeling the dirty feeling he hated after every time he had been passed around with them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

His eyes narrowed. "He touched you?" forcing himself to remain calm, Darren kissed his forehead. "Is this the first time that it happened?" He wiped the tears away.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Biting his lip, he slowly shook his head before he closed his eyes a bit. “I kind of had a fling thing with the captain a few months back but it ended when he…started to pass me around to some of his team members,” he explained softly. “Even though I broke it off he is very possessive and keeps trying to corner me and touch me.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren couldn't say that he was happy about this, but he couldn't blame the boy for wanting to be in a relationship. "I see." He cupped his cheek. "I'll just have to let him know that you're mine now." He smiled a little. "I wonder how many ex's I'll need to defend you against."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to feel more bad at this, his eyes tearing up more. “Im sorry,” he whispered as he hid his face behind his hand. “I…I was just so alone…y-you shouldn’t have someone like me…I am not what you think,” he said as he turned away from him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren pulled Fuji to his chest, kissing his neck. "I told you, I'm not letting you escape from me. Everyone gets lonely. I can't blame you for having past relationships." He kissed at his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "And after school, we're going to spend time together and talk more about ourselves."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He turned a light red at this before looking to him, seeming a little afraid. “Thank you…I am sorry I wasn’t what you expected,” he said gently, holding tightly to him. “Can…you please not leave my side today…I don’t trust the football team right now.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren kissed him softly. "Thinking about it now, it's a bit foolish of me to expect to be the first to notice you. You're interesting, coy, kinky..." He smiled. "And history is history. As long as I'm the only one with you now, that's what matters." He wrapped his arms around Fuji securely. "I promise to stay with you."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“You are the only one with me,” he whispered as he leaned up and kissed his lips gently. “Thank you for being so nice…thank you for taking me away from that.” Even though he said this, he couldn’t help but worry about Kevin, wondering how much trouble he was going to be in if he was caught fighting. “I know…you probably don’t want to hear this but I have to find a way to thank Kevin…he saved me from them.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces