Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
I know a few ladies who look good with short hair. Also, my mother has short hair... She suits it.

TELL THEM THEY ARE STUPID.
xd Oh trust me, I tell them. Then it goes back to "U WONT GET A MAN LOOKIN LYKE THAT" emotion_donotwant

Pretty sure my bro is afraid I'll become a creeper bull dyke lesbian with my unorthodox dressing methods. Buuuuut I don't think that's gonna happen. I like switching too much.

Waaaiiittt... you lesbian? O: XD
Not quite. Wait that sounds wrong. Uhhh. I'm bisexual. I like dicks n' chicks.

O:

I see I see. XD Hmmm... so do you like... MASS EFFECT? Oh, and should carry on this convo in hurdur thread...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 am
GODDAMN LIBRARIES ARE CLOSED SO MAH DAMN KITTEHS WONT LEAVE ME ALONE emotion_donotwant
Of course, if I lock them up they sound so sad like I'm torturing them and then I get yelled at for having loud annoying cats.

MY DESK IS NOT A PLAYGROUND AND STOP STICKIN UR BUTTS IN MY FACE.
emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 am
WTF I didn't think that not disclosing my IRL gender was considered an insult to masculinity?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:58 am
Slick Southpaw
WTF I didn't think that not disclosing my IRL gender was considered an insult to masculinity?

Lololol@Kittenbutts

And whats this about masculinity?  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:02 am
Slick Southpaw
GODDAMN LIBRARIES ARE CLOSED SO MAH DAMN KITTEHS WONT LEAVE ME ALONE emotion_donotwant
Of course, if I lock them up they sound so sad like I'm torturing them and then I get yelled at for having loud annoying cats.

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

OH GOD

OUR KITTEN

IF YOU PUT HIM IN HIS ROOM (our spare bathroom that has a litterbox, water and food bowl)

HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S DYING

MEEEROOOEOEOEOEOEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOW

HOLY s**t CAT STFU gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:03 am
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

OH GOD

OUR KITTEN

IF YOU PUT HIM IN HIS ROOM (our spare bathroom that has a litterbox, water and food bowl)

HOLY s**t CAT STFU gonk

He telling you how he will cut open your throat and s**t in your neck.  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 am
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw

OH GOD

OUR KITTEN

HOLY s**t CAT STFU gonk
D< Both my cats act like I locked them in a dungeon with no food and water for weeks when they've had like, zero attention for 30 seconds and fed them 20 seconds ago.

WHHHHHHYYYYY  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 am
Qyp
Slick Southpaw

Lololol@Kittenbutts

Postin in manly man thread, dude was butthurt about me being a chick and saying I'm pretending to be a guy n' stuff.

D; Goddamn, if people asked me if I was really a guy, I'd tell 'em I've got ladybits, but it doesn't mean I'm compelled to tell the interwebz I grace their presence as an androgynous chick.

lol got plenty of backup from chicks and dudes alike which was nice ;D

not like it bothered me that much. Just irritating bullshit. Stopped being bothered by that kind of stuff when I discovered how to break kneecaps simultaneously using proper application of my own strength and center of gravit.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 am
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw

Lololol@Kittenbutts

Postin in manly man thread, dude was butthurt about me being a chick and saying I'm pretending to be a guy n' stuff.

D; Goddamn, if people asked me if I was really a guy, I'd tell 'em I've got ladybits, but it doesn't mean I'm compelled to tell the interwebz I grace their presence as an androgynous chick.

not like it bothered me that much. Just irritating bullshit. Stopped being bothered by that kind of stuff when I discovered how to break kneecaps simultaneously using proper application of my own strength and center of gravit.

Dude sounds like he in the clooooooset.

Hope you don't mind I posted, I couldn't not say anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 am
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw

Lololol@Kittenbutts

not like it bothered me that much. Just irritating bullshit. Stopped being bothered by that kind of stuff when I discovered how to break kneecaps simultaneously using proper application of my own strength and center of gravity.

emotion_brofist No problem, and thanks, man!

Don't know why he had such a stick up his a**. I've got buds that are transgender, and I've got nothin but respect for them and wouldn't make a mockery of it. I just stick to what suits me and don't pretend otherwise.

Speaking of which, I'm bummed that I stumped my nursing professors with stuff about identifying transgender people and that "odd sexuality" was only discussed in terms of heterosexual grandparent sex emotion_eyebrow

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 am
Slick Southpaw
Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw

Lololol@Kittenbutts

not like it bothered me that much. Just irritating bullshit. Stopped being bothered by that kind of stuff when I discovered how to break kneecaps simultaneously using proper application of my own strength and center of gravity.

emotion_brofist No problem, and thanks, man!

Don't know why he had such a stick up his a**. I've got buds that are transgender, and I've got nothin but respect for them and wouldn't make a mockery of it. I just stick to what suits me and don't pretend otherwise.

Speaking of which, I'm bummed that I stumped my nursing professors with stuff about identifying transgender people and that "odd sexuality" was only discussed in terms of heterosexual grandparent sex emotion_eyebrow

I am transgender myself, you don't ******** out someone like that and expect it to fly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 am
Slick Southpaw

Now I want to hear to compare to my cat.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw

You can actually hear my cat while I'm on skype? XD Maybe one day we can do a tiny chat.

My cat is an attention whore. ;.; She'll cry and the crawl all over me. DX I guess that's what I get for letting her sleep on my shoulder when she was a kitten. :'D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 am
Jayce Reinhardt
I am transgender myself, you don't ******** out someone like that and expect it to fly.
oh gawd yes.
I ripped one of my Catholic buds a new one because she considers me a "token gay" and outed me to some of my other friends that I hadn't come out to them yet. I like choosing when and if; especially after losing extremely close friendships because of religious discrepancies. >_> we hadn't met in years and of course the first thing she talks about is me being gay stressed

...still asks me if I prefer men over women or women only gonk There's curiosity and then there's...ah, idk what to call it. Fukkin annoying for sure.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Slick Southpaw

You could probably hear Hobbes purr; damn cat is so loud that I can hear him over the phone. Same goes for Ariel when she's being a whiny butt.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games