Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Art sharing time!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An Ultimate Arse Head

Combative Fairy

18,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:38 am
Conill

I'm so jealous of those clean, bold lines!
-murderous envy-

Also, I'm not much of an artist, but here ya go
User Image
WIP of one of my dogs when he was a puppy.
Will probably never finish.

User Image
Old avvie art.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:58 pm
This is a piece I recently comissioned Ninja Katze to create. I love it! emotion_kirakira
User Image  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:06 am
This is one of my older commissioned pieces by Kin No Nabi (if I remember correctly), it's one of my favorite arts x]

User Image

And of course, my all time favorite by an artist from deviantArt

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am
Click sig; my favorite piece of ol' Warwood so far in this art commission business. Waltzkrieg did it, and before you go botherin' her, she only takes cash. She charges high, too. That piece? Set me back $120 clams. Oysters. Bones. Whatever.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 pm
PMSes all over the internet

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:23 pm
7obias
User Image

That looks familiar. >>

Ummm mazjojo? XD I have art from him too.
edit: found it~  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 am
Meromictic
7obias
User Image

That looks familiar. >>

Ummm mazjojo? XD I have art from him too.
edit: found it~

Yep lol I'm a big fan of his style x] I'd like to order more from him, once he opens his slots - but the guy is always busy xD

OH! I remember seeing that one when it got uploadet! Looks awesome x]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 am
7obias

Yep lol I'm a big fan of his style x] I'd like to order more from him, once he opens his slots - but the guy is always busy xD

Yeah. When my friend ordered that, it took forever for him to get around to doing it. e.e;

I've thought about ordering his art on my own but eh... I suck at describing what I want and also I really don't have the funds for it.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 am
Meromictic
7obias

Yeah. When my friend ordered that, it took forever for him to get around to doing it. e.e;

I've thought about ordering his art on my own but eh... I suck at describing what I want and also I really don't have the funds for it.

Lol he does take forever, that's right. >.< I waited 6 months for my art, and I managed to change 1 of the avis 2-3 times x.x But in the end I'm happy that I waited.. he's very nice and humble..

If you just give it a try and describe to the best of your ability, then let him fill in the gaps, he's an artist after all x] I'm sure he'll have some ideas if you give him the freedom to do so..

Also, you have to think of that he's a professional, he's busy with DVDs and mangas, he has deadlines all the time, so it's no wonder that his commissions take some time x]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm
7obias
Meromictic
7obias

Lol he does take forever, that's right. >.< I waited 6 months for my art, and I managed to change 1 of the avis 2-3 times x.x But in the end I'm happy that I waited.. he's very nice and humble..

If you just give it a try and describe to the best of your ability, then let him fill in the gaps, he's an artist after all x] I'm sure he'll have some ideas if you give him the freedom to do so..

Also, you have to think of that he's a professional, he's busy with DVDs and mangas, he has deadlines all the time, so it's no wonder that his commissions take some time x]

Yeah. It seems more like a side job he does. Like how at a couple of the stores we have people that only work a handful of days a month because they have college and/or a full time job but still want the discount. xd

And it'll be awhile before I buy art with my money. XD I have bills that I need to pay first.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 am
Meromictic
7obias
Meromictic
7obias

Yeah. It seems more like a side job he does. Like how at a couple of the stores we have people that only work a handful of days a month because they have college and/or a full time job but still want the discount. xd

And it'll be awhile before I buy art with my money. XD I have bills that I need to pay first.

Lol I'm like those people >___< but that's more so I can get everything to work out x___x It's not for the discount lol it's just so I'm able to pay for books and all my bills >_< DAMN YOU COLLEGE!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 am
An Ultimate Arse Head
Conill

-murderous envy-

Haha, well, thank you; I'm flattered!
Your work is really promising, too! Don't shortchange yourself. heart  

Turnintino

Pants

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 pm
Conill
An Ultimate Arse Head
Conill

-murderous envy-

You have a very cool style btw, how much do you usually charge?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 pm
7obias
Conill
An Ultimate Arse Head
Conill

-murderous envy-

Thanks!
This is my shop
, but I've been on hiatus while I deal with my computer troubles.  

Turnintino

Pants

7obias

Wicked Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Conill
7obias
Conill
An Ultimate Arse Head
Conill

-murderous envy-

Thanks!
This is my shop
, but I've been on hiatus while I deal with my computer troubles.

Lol subscribed x] And I can wait until you get your computer troubles fixed  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces