Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

User Image

Rick had come out to at least support his brother. Well, that and hope that Slytherin lost so that Ravenclaw got the cup. Who could have guessed that another team winning could affect how his house won? He pondered this as he watched the game. He watched as the teams went up and down the pitch, but his eyes got wider and wider as he watched one bludger after another hit his little brother. Oh heck, this was almost a repeat of his very first match, only Jacob wasn't swinging at bludgers. He almost wanted to yell down at the other players. He glared down at the Slytherin Captain, who seemed to be taking pains to aim at Jacob. He didn't care if he was the head boy or not. He knew that his brother was probably in some serious pain. He decided after the game, he was going to chew the Slytherin out.

----------------------------------
State: Irritated
OOC: Yay, a not so emo Rick! Finally XD

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:32 am
User Image

User Image

Luke walked up the stands, ready for another year of quidditch. He was still unsure if he was stuck as the announcer since that Radcliffe? Yeah, he thought it might be Radcliffe. Well, since that Hufflepuff girl was gone, he still had to commentate on the games. Oh well. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first match of the season, and what a match this is. The opponents are Slytherin, last year's winner of the house cup and the Quidditch cup due to excellent experience and players, and Gryffinfor, the hilariously incompetent team that never won a game. This year's Slytherin team is missing two of its star players from last year due to graduations, while Gryffindor has finally replaced the seeker that never caught a snitch. With new players in both teams, it'll be an interesting matchup." With that part done, he settled in to watch the game. Oughta be an interesting time.

User Image
State: Announcing
OOC: RIP Luke XD

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:48 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stand

Chloe walked to the stands for the Slytherin versus Gryffindor match. Her brother was playing as the new Gryffindor seeker and she wasn't going to miss the first game he was playing in for nothing. Scribbling a note on a page she knew the game hadn't started yet. "Wingardium leviosa." she said making it float over to her brother on the field.

Chloe
Good Luck

When David took the note Chloe smiled. Putting her wand away she went to her seat to watch the game. Listening to the commentator she couldn't believe her eyes. Who would make fun of Gryffindor not to mention a Gryffindor that wasn't there to defend themself? Shaking her head she tried to think of the positive.

With: No one

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:51 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with The qudditch pitch stands! and wondering Wish I could have done it in person.

User Image

Shayna made sure to get to the stands with plenty of time before the game. She was making an absolute effort to watch the games this year and this first game she planned on cheering David on. She pulled out her camera and took some quick shots, just so that in case the club wanted pictures of the game, she could help."Good luck David. You'll do great!"She said to herself since he probably couldn't hear her. She sat as close to the edge as she could so that she would get a good view.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:18 am

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina calmly walked over to the stands, not sure if she was excited or nervous, or confused. Excited since Slytherin, her house, is in the first game of the season. Nervous since they're matching up against Gryffindor, the house where most of her friends are in. Confused because she has no idea who to root for. For her house, or for her friends. She sighed, ending up with rooting for both houses. She sat down, easy enough is she is one of the earliest people there. She pondered on what to do since there's still a lot of time. Hearing the commentator, the brunette raised a brow. Wasn't Luke a Gryffindor? How could he make fun of his own house? Her thoughts wandered inside her head when... Flash! Oho. Looks like someone's taking some pictures. Serafina walked towards Shayna, the only person there who can take pictures, quietly, a precarious smile on her lips. " Hey there Shayna. Taking pictures of your man? " She whispered, a teasing tone raising up, her breath crawling over to the Ravenclaw's ear. She retreated a few steps backward and spun around, giggling. " Just joking~ " she smiled, sitting down near her, hoping for them to have a little chat to avoid being bored as she waited for the game to start. " I wonder who'll win.. " she said, curious on how her friend would react. She did have a hunch that she'll go for Gryffindor since, well, her boyfriend is the seeker, it would be natural for a girlfriend to cheer her lover's team, right? But still, she's not so sure. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Curious
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Watching over the stands

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Good luck to them I suppose
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Quidditch Stands

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Shayna

Out Of Cookies:

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:27 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Of course. On the day of the first Quidditch match of the year, it had to be raining. Anna sighed as she climbed the stairs into the stands, reaching the highest point she could go without being too badly pelted by rain. All in all, this sucked. A lot. But, she had promised herself to come to the games to see if her friends would play. In this game, Romy was a reserve, so she might not be able to see him in the air, but she could support him and her house while she was here. "Come on, Gryffindor! Show those Snakes who's boss! And don't listen to Luke!" she called out at the top of her lungs. Maybe someone would hear her down there on the field. Glancing to the announcer, Anna rolled her eyes and sighed at her fellow second year. In what world would a Gryffindor bash the Gryffindor team like that? Oh wait... In this world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:40 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ hurried into the stands, an umbrella in tow to keep her dry. Or, in attempts to keep her dry, at least. Taking her usual position in the highest seat possible, the Hufflepuff began her non-biased cheers. "Roar! Roar! Gryffindor! Win! Win! Slytherin! Whoo!" The girl had friends on both teams, and would cheer for both of them. Whichever one of the two came out as the winner was up to them and how they played today. "Good luck, everybody!" Looking down to the field, Heather spotted her sister looking quite sad, and Elli hurrying over to help her. Good. It was one thing for your Vice Captain to have your back in the air, but another thing for them to have your back on the ground. Heather knew this for a fact.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

❝Heart beats fast... Colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?❞

Iяɪs carefully took her position in the stands, right at the front where she could see. She was rather short, after all. Her usual cheering attire was paired with a raincoat today, since it was raining, obviously. She hated the rain, but she wasn't about to skip out on an opportunity to cheer on her friend. "Go, Jacob, go! Yay!" she called. Her friend was the team Keeper yet again this year, and she was proud of him. Iris glanced at the faces of some of the Gryffindor's around her. They seemed confused, upset, something. It took her a minute, but she finally put it together that it was because of Luke.... Eh. There wasn't anything she could do about it. Even if she tried, she would be outmatched easily by the Norwegian speaking second year.

❝But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer...❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at the Quidditch Gamespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Heatherspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, this is going to be fun to watch...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide made her way up into the stands, not bothering to protect herself from the rain, but bundled up enough to not catch a cold, her eyes bright. She hadn't been to many games, but since she was on the Hufflepuff team, she'd decided she really needed to start showing up to them. Check out the competition... and it was good sportsmanship, of course. She saw Heather already there, sitting a little ways away from where she stood. Reminding herself that Heather was he captain, she decided to sit with her, and try to make conversation if the other girl was in the mood for it. She walked over to her and sat down behind her. She giggled a little when the older girl cheered for both teams. Ada hadn't really known who to cheer for. She had friends in Slytherin, but none of them were on the team. As for Gryffindor... she didn't really know any Gryffindors at all. Well, she knew them, but not well. She wouldn't really say she was friends with any of them. But, her wardrobe was mostly fall tones, so she'd ended up dressed like she was on the Lion's side. Not that it mattered, but she supposed she could cheer for Slytherin at their match against Ravenclaw... and would cheer for Ravenclaw when they went against Gryffindor. Yes, that would work. And she didn't have to cheer for Hufflepuff, because she'd be playing. She smiled at that thought. She wasn't sure why she'd made the team; Olyvia'd shown her up pretty good. But, she had, and she was determined to do her best. Hopefully score some goals, and maybe even win. Ada stood and gave a loud cheer for the Gryffindor team, clapping and waving. She then blushed and sat down.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Although Cameron was still incredibly angry about not making the immediate team, he was a reserve and had to at least prove that he would be there if a beater was knocked out. It wasn't difficult to spot Elli out on the field considering there were really only a handful of students out there. Since their fight after the quidditch tryouts, Cameron was unable to forgive her. After all, she was the vice captain, so he didn't see why she couldn't get Remy to let him on the team. Instead, Iris took his spot. When the commentator bagged on the Gryffindor team, Cameron shot him a glare then realized he's seen that kid in the common room before. A Gryffindor is talking trash about his own team? That was not right.

Armour Class: +15
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +5)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick made his way to the stands, already hoping his brother would do well. Last hear had been horrendous for Gryffindor's quidditch team, and he hoped that would change. After all, his little brother was playing in it, so they couldn't have a keeper rivalry if the team did bad, right? A slight grin found its way onto the redhead's face, only to be wiped off when he found a seat and listened to the commentary. Who the bloody hell was that? When his eyes alighted on another redhead wearing Gryffindor robes, his eyes nearly bugged out. That barmy git was announcing the games? What the heck? Obviously the guy was biased against his own team, otherwise he wouldn't be saying things like that. Vaguely he recalled an incident at the lake last year where Jacob broke the other boy's nose. Doing a quick scan of the pitch, he could already see his brother fuming. Great, that wasn't a good way to start a match. Heck, it wasn't a good way to start anything, really. Cupping his hands to his mouth, he called down from the stands, hoping Jacob could at least hear him. "Just ignore the bloody git, Jacob! He's not worth your time or energy!" Well, he hoped the younger Drage could hear him. He didn't have anything to send a message down to the pitch to talk to him, so this was probably the best option.

State: Annoyed
OOC: ...

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Quidditch Pitch Stands

Walking up into the stands, excitement was just completely taking him over. My first Hogwarts Quidditch game, and it's the rivalry Gryffindor vs. Slytherin game! Noah was so excited to see his house bring home the gold, or at least he was hopeful. He didn't see many other Slytherin's arriving at the pitch yet, but he did see one. He was pretty sure her name was Serafina... He had nobody to sit with so he thought he would just introduce himself and ask her. Doesn't hurt to make some new friends within the house. "Hey there, I'm Noah," he, "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

IceGrayWolf

JayzStar13

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:18 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with The qudditch pitch stands! and wondering Wish I could have done it in person.

User Image

Shayna was zooming in on David and Xavier when Serafina whispered in her ear. The brunette jumped, startled, and almost lost hold of her camera. Placing her grip firmly on her camera, she turned brown eyes on her Slytherin friend."My god Serafina! You almost made me fall off the stands! I'm going to root for David, yes. Xavier too, right? I mean I haven't exactly introduced myself to David's best friend, but still. And no! I was not taking pictures of him!"She was trying to be defensive but she couldn't help but blush quite a bit. She herself was quite mad about what Luke said about the Gryffindor's at that moment, but she was keeping calm.

When a first year came up next to Serafina, Shayna had to smile. "Don't worry, she won't bite! Of course you can sit next to her, right Serafina?" She chuckled as she looked back over the field to take the shot she had been zooming into a moment before. Taking the picture, she smiled and made a mental note to make a second copy for herself.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:48 am
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Qudditch Stands

Pleased and comforted at the Ravenclaw girl's offer to sit, Noah took the seat and looked out onto the massive Quidditch pitch. He was beaming with excitement, even if he didn't necessarily want to show it. "Hi, I'm Noah. He said in response to the girl who offered him the seat. "So just out of curiosity, who won the cup last year?" Noah was curious, but he was also just trying to make conversation. He didn't want to be that awkward first year who just needed a place to sit.

JayzStar13

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna smiled as she took one last picture of the field then a picture of Luke before turning to face the first year."I'm Shayna, nice to meet you. Last year Slytherin took the house cup and the quidditch cup. They did really well last year."She said still with a smile. She was just that way, happy and cheerful. Ah well. The Ravenclaw took her seat in front of the two and turned around so she could face them whilst they conversed. She couldn't help being a bit excited. "To be honest, this is my first time watching them play." She chuckled slightly awkward. She wasn't very good at keeping a conversation going.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games