Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:19 pm
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 am
Rayn cursed, loudly, for the upteenth time in so many days. He silently hoped it wouldn't be a habit he was forming, but there were more pressing matters to concern himself with. Kuro shifted into a wolf in front of him, and he the human scanned the wolf's body quickly with his eyes, embedding every minute detail to memory. if they were in teh middle of a fight, he didn't want to confuse Kuro with Bray's old pack.

Content with his memorization, he tried to stay calm about how to handle this situation. He and Kuro were, basically, the kamikaze group. They were to stay behind and fight to give Ian and Bray time to get a head start, and leave before they died. He knew this, and accepted it immedeatly. Rayn would die for Bray, he'd decided that the night they met.

Leveling his gun, he hesitated only a second before shooting at the nearest wolf. That was oen second too late, however, and the wolf tackled him, snapping its jaw at the human's throat. Panicking, he punched at the wolf's head, landing a solid blow to the temple that momentarily shocked it. he rolled, pushing the wolf off of him, and kicked the other side of it's head. Knocking it out immedeatly, or at least it appeared knocked out. Rayn didn't quite feel like checking its vitals to see if it was breathing.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 am
Green_Jay13

Kuro stayed still watching to two wolves before them as he felt Rayn's gaze on him. The man was showing himself more and more an alpha by taking in his form. When the first wolf attacked Kuro darted to the second trusting Rayn to deal with the smaller one whom had lurched at the human. It was a dog fight, two betas beating at each other.

The only difference Kuro really cared about between himself and this beta he faced was the lust for blood. They're were so few of their kind now, spread out over such an area that pack's prefered not to fight in fear of losing more of their kind. This wolf seemed not to care, it just wanted blood. That was its mistake, it didn't care how it got it and made stupid moves to obtain it. Kuro had beaten it down quick and he did not show it mercy killing it swiftly.

Looking back at Rayn the wolf shifted a bit to be able to use words. He had many years of practice to be able to do it. "Get on my back we must be going. We will travel much faster if I run." Kuro snarled in the wolf form. He couldn't help how threatening he sounded it was what came with the shift.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 am
Green_Jay13

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:26 am
Rayn's attention was jolted as he heard Kuro's voice. He looked around, expecting to find the man he'd become acquainted with, and ofund nothing but wolves. It was then he spotted Kuro's wolf form, moving its mouth as if to bark but producing human speech. The human felt shock welling up inside of him, but surpressed it. "There'll be time for that later. Run now, panick when you're safe. No..when Bray's safe" The human nodded, knowing Kuro had seen, and ran to him. With one fluid swing of his leg, he mounted Kuro's back and wrapped his arms around his body. "Go" he said, knowing that at this short distance, Kuro could hear him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 pm
Green_Jay13

Kuro crouched a bit when the man darted forward to him. As soon as he felt the human on his back and holding on he bolted off with the word go. "Hold tight." the wolf snarled as he moved quickly following Ian's scent laced with Bray's. It was awhile but finally they arrived at the high point den. Stopping before the rock face he allowed Rayn to slide off before shifting back to his human form. "We climb up there, the cave is just up top. Ian is already there and Bray too. I believe it is getting to close to the moon shift for him. If you would like to speak with him you may wish to get up there quickly. I will scout the area to make sure we are safe."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 am
The human jumped from the wolf's back as they approached the so called den. All Rayn could see was a rather large rock face, which didn't seem ideal for wolves. He nodded to Kuro and gave him an appreciative pat on the shoulder. "Thank you. If you want help partoling, just let me know. But first I need to see Bray" Rayn quickly ascended the rock face, though with some difficulty, and found his way to where Ian and Bray were.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:27 pm
Green_Jay13

Kuro nodded when Rayn thanked him. "I shall have no trouble and if there is I will give a howl to alert Ian. If there is trouble he'll lead you to the next safe place." Kuro assured. "Stay with the pup. I can smell his worry and fear from here."

Ian had carried Bray through the forest to the den and up the rock face at a quick pace. When he had finally put Bray down the dark wolf had darted away seeking a spot to hide. Ian had sighed before shifting and trying to calm the freaked wolf. By the time Rayn made it to the cave Ian was laying wrapped around Bray who was curled tightly in a ball. Ian blond almost white fur was a stark contrast to the ebony black of Bray's. Brown eyes found Rayn quickly when the human reached the den, uncurling slightly as if ready in defense.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 pm
"Bray" Rayn whispered in a sigh of utter relief. His wolf was safe, at least for now. That was all that mattered. The human carefully walked over to the two cuddling wolves, giving them time to recognize his scent and his voice so they wouldn't attack. He kneeled before them, a few feet away, and looked his wolf over. "Are you hurt?" It was a pointless question, he couldn't see any oddly shaped bones sticking out or any blood around them. Still, he had to ask.

His eyes shifted to the blond-ish, white wolf and he instantly knew it was Ian. He'd never seen a wolf quite that color before, but it was the eyes that gave it away. Whereas Kuro's were fierce, Ians seemed kind and gentle even when he was ready to fight. "Thank you for taking care of Bray...I don't know how to repay you"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:14 am
Green_Jay13

The dark colored wolf's ears perked a bit hearing his name. Peeking out from behind his tail, seeing Rayn the wolf perked up a bit more. Relief evident in the forest green eyes. Ian watched Rayn as he approached settling as the man displayed no intent to harm. Shifting back when Bray started to shift. "Hes a bit sore from the hit of the wolf but he should be fine." Ian assured him. "Your welcome, don't worry about repaying me. The moon is up now, which means Bray can shift if he wants." Ian said looking to the wolf who moved to rest his head in the man's lap. "If he shifts I might be able to better treat some of those wounds."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:21 pm
Rayn nodded as Ian apoke, taking in every word. He looked only at Bray though. His poor wolf. He wanted nothing more than to take him into his arms and tell him everything would be okay. "I could tend to them now...but it would be best of he shifted and you did so." he momentarily looked at Ian as he spoke, but soon returned his gaze to the brown wolf. "Please Bray. I swear I will mever force you to shift if you don't want too or if it causes too much pain. But this once, please shift. I need to talk to you, face to face"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm
Green_Jay13

Green eyes watched the men as they talked. When Rayn turned his gaze back to the black wolf Bray shrunk back a bit knowing what the man wanted. Giving a soft whimper he scooted back. Forcing the shift to human scared him, he would be defenseless in that form but he couldn't deny Rayn. Taking a breath he willed his body to shift. It was as slow as the first time and the whimpers turned to muted cries as Bray bit his bottom lip as he became more human than wolf. Finally shifted the human's body shook softly as he looked back up to Rayn.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:55 am
Pained, fearful eyes stared up at the human as he spoke. Rayn knew he was asking a lot of Bray, but he also knew that Bray could control his shifting just like every other wolf if he tried. Still, seeing his wolf in so much pain made his heart ache. Rayn caressed Bray's cheek and kissed his forehead once he'd shifted, hoping to calm him. "I'm sorry" he whispered only loudly enough for the two of them to hear.

The man had to force himself to look away as he spoke to Ian, giving his friend (for he saw Ian and Kuro as friends now) the attention he deserved. "Please help tend to his wounds. I'll stay out of the way until you're finished...but then I would like to be alone with Bray for a few minutes....if that's okay"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff