Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:08 am
I wish today it will rain all day ~ Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away ~ Trying to forgive you for abandoning me ~ Praying but I think I'm still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way ~ Maybe that is why I chase strangers away ~ They got their guns out aiming at me ~ But I become Neo when they're aiming at me
Me, me, me against them ~ Me against enemies, me against friends ~ Somehow they both seem to become one ~ A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood
They start coming and I start rising ~ Must be surprising, I'm just summising ~ I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher ~ More fire

User Image
eather tevia awthorn
| Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood |

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly To fly
Get ready for it
I came to win

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather practically skipped onto the field, Cleansweep in one hand, bat in the other. It was her third year at Hogwarts, which meant it was time for her third try-out for Quidditch. She hoped to keep her position as Beater, seeing as she had found that she was actually good at it. And to think she wanted to be a Chaser her first year! Not anymore. She strolled up to Devin... uhhh... William, and saluted him. "Afternoon, Captain! Heather Hawthorn is present and ready to go, sir!" she said to him, enthusiastically. After checking in with her elder, Heather looked around the pitch and saw only two other students: Ariana and a first year named Gale. She decided to converse with them, seeing as she was in such a good mood, and walked over to them. "Hi, Ariana. Hi, Gale. Ready for try-outs? And another great year of Quidditch?" she asked them both with a small smile on her face. After training at home during the summer, Heather was definitely ready to show off her skills.

{OOC:}

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

Everybody wanna try to box me in ~ Suffocating every time it locks me in ~ Paint their own pictures then they crop me in ~ But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line ~ I am not a girl that can ever be defined ~ I am not fly, I am levitation ~ I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear ~ That is how I know that the time is near ~ So we become alive in a time of fear ~ And I ain't got no ******** time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days ~ Such a heavy burden placed upon me ~ But when you go hard your nay's become yay's ~ Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!

Katrina walked onto the practice field and smiled when she saw Ariana and that girl, Gale. She crossed to her girlfriend and hugged her. "Hey Ari," she said and smiled. She was devoid of her Quidditch equipment, and even her broom. She was hoping that someone would take her position on the team.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

Mood: Excited
Company: Ariana and Katrina mostly....
Crush: maybe Steele..

Gale smiled at Ariana,"That is correct I am Gale." The girl had a thick Irish accent and it went along with her freckled face and bright red hair. The girl smiled for a minte then thought to ask what this game was."So what is this game Quidditch,she asked with a bright smile. Gale really didn't know that most half-bloods or purebloods knew what Quidditch was, but most muggle-born had no clue like Gale.

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Practice Pitch
What am I doing? Hufflepuff Try-outs
What am I thinking? I hope there are chasers.

Kat glanced at Gale and smiled. "There are four balls. Two bludgers, a quaffle and the snitch. The bludgers are these animated, nasty little buggers that dart around the field and try to hit you. The Beater's job is to hit the bludgers away from their players and towards the enemy. The Chasers take the Quaffle and try to get it through one of the hoops. The Keeper protects the hoops. If the ball goes through, we get ten points. The last ball is the job of the Seeker. The game doesn't end until the snitch is caught. The snitch grants the team that catches it one hundred and fifty points and the game ends. Any questions?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana let out a small giggle before frowning slightly as she realized she had no idea how to explain what Quidditch was. "It's kind of like football in the sky," she said simply, hoping that gave Gale some clue. At that moment, Heather greeted her, so she turned around with a large smile plastering her face. "Hi, Heather! I'm totally ready!" she exclaimed, feeling excited about the tryouts. Her eyes skipped from Heather and onto a girl who approached them. "Kat!" she yelled, hugging her girlfriend back. "Have you decided to try out this year again?" Hopefully, the girl would say yes.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele trudged onto the field, not realizing he had forgot his broom at the commons. He ran a little faster as soon as he saw William sitting there watching him. That's when he saw Ariana and Katrina...together again. The anger bubbled a little bit but next thing you know it, he was face down on the ground. He got up, embarassed, but he did.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:24 am
((Have some issues with my format. I apologize for the boring post))

Jane Doyle ~ Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Jane walked onto the pitch, broom held tight in her hand. She scanned the area and spotted a small group gathered. "Hello All" She said with a smile. "Everybody ready for quidditch?" She asked scanning the few students again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana turned her head to look at the person who greeted everyone. "Hi, Jane!" she exclaimed, throwing her hand into the air in a small wave. She was about to answer the question when her eyes fell on a figure in the distance who was getting up from the ground.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
William Cloud
Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William got up from his seat, ready to get started. He couldn't wait.

"Alright guys and girls...welcome to tryouts, or should I say...practice because everyone is here, other than Nolan. So Katrina...go warmup Steele in goal. Ariana, I'm going to release the snitch. Jane and Heather, if you want take the day off. Or if you wanna have some fun...go shoot on Steele. First year...you're with me,"he said, finally finishing.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 6, 10, 5, 6, 3, 3, 2, 4, 2 Total: 48 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana bit her lip lightly as William addressed Katrina. Does she want to be on the team this year? she wondered, remembering an earlier conversation about how the girl decided being on the Quidditch team just wasn't for her. When the captain addressed her, Ariana nodded and hopped onto her broom, taking off into the air. Her goal was to catch the golden snitch, and she intended to do so. Not only to make the team again, but to better herself as a seeker.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Gotta fly!}
With:{Hufflepuffs}

Dhylan ran onto the field. He was so late! He couldn't believe he had overslept! Carrying his Firebolt 2 in his arm, he ran to the center of the pitch. "Sorry I'm late, Captain! Won't happen again!" he said, bowing and hoping for forgiveness. Then, he hoped on his broom, waved at Heather, and took off. He flew in circles around the pitch, warming up. As soon as William released the Quaffle, he would jump into action.

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

BeaterBeast525 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 10, 3, 6, 3, 9, 10, 9 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:51 pm
I wish today it will rain all day ~ Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away ~ Trying to forgive you for abandoning me ~ Praying but I think I'm still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way ~ Maybe that is why I chase strangers away ~ They got their guns out aiming at me ~ But I become Neo when they're aiming at me
Me, me, me against them ~ Me against enemies, me against friends ~ Somehow they both seem to become one ~ A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood
They start coming and I start rising ~ Must be surprising, I'm just summising ~ I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher ~ More fire

User Image
eather tevia awthorn
| Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood |

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise
To fly To fly
Get ready for it
I came to win

Heather glanced at her captain and smirked. Did he not know her well? "No way, Captain. I'm not sitting this out for anything in the world, but I think Steele has enough to worry about." she said. Running over to the shed where supplies was stored, Heather dug out a set of targets she had used to practice in her first year. With a flick of her wand and a spell off her lips, the targets were scattered around the Pitch, floating in the air. Just then, Dhylan ran onto the field and took off into the air with a wave in her direction. She sighed. He had overslept... again. She was going to have to get him an alarm clock for his birthday. Mounting her Cleansweep, Heather took off into the sky. Ahhh... The wind in her hair and the smell of the breeze... It was purely wonderful. The bludgers were released, and one of them came flying straight for Heather. "Perfection." she muttered with a smirk. She fly towards the bludger, raising her bat, taking aim, and swinging...

{OOC:}

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

Everybody wanna try to box me in ~ Suffocating every time it locks me in ~ Paint their own pictures then they crop me in ~ But I will remain where the top begins
Cause I am not a word, I am not a line ~ I am not a girl that can ever be defined ~ I am not fly, I am levitation ~ I represent an entire generation
I hear the criticism loud and clear ~ That is how I know that the time is near ~ So we become alive in a time of fear ~ And I ain't got no ******** time to spare
Cry my eyes out for days upon days ~ Such a heavy burden placed upon me ~ But when you go hard your nay's become yay's ~ Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
TechNerd0072 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 10, 6, 1, 5, 2, 2, 1 Total: 39 (10-100)

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Gotta fly!}
With:{Hufflepuffs}

Hovering on the very edge of the Pitch, Dhylan watched as Heather swung at the bludger. She hit it, but it did not hit its target. Granted, it did not hit Heather either, so he was glad. If she got hit again, he would rush her to the Hospital Wing on his Firebolt. Watching her, he sighed and shook his head. He needed to focus. There. The Quaffle. It had been released. Dhylan raced towards it from the other side of the pitch. "You versus me, Kat! Let's see who wins!" he called to the third year girl as he reached for the Quaffle...

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 7, 6, 10, 9, 9, 7, 6, 2 Total: 69 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana continued to search for the snitch. She was confident that no matter how many first years were to show up and try out, no one would take her place as the seeker for this team.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!

"Actually, William, I think Gale here wants to take my place. And I've been thinking that Quidditch really isn't my thing." She gave Gale a slight push and a warm nod. Then she moved over to the bench and sat to watch.

Out of Character ...

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games