Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Too bad the boy hadn't reacted on time, and the bludger hit him in the gut this time. Cameron brought his hand to his stomach, clenching it loosely with his fingers. Even though it hurt a lot, it was nothing compared to the hit he took to the face a moment ago.

Lives: [1] [2] [3]

wearing

((Do not let Cameron make the team unless he's needed due to not enough students trying out please.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street
Hiding from the world with a broken wing
But you better believe you're gonna fly with me

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
{Life the First}{Life the Second}{Life the Third}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy glared at Caitlin. "I happen to be doing quite well for myself, thanks." she said firmly. She scribbled some more notes, then looked up as Cameron was hit. She flew over to him, and sighed. "Are you okay? That was a hard hit!" she said. She cracked a grin as an idea came to her. She flew to the center of the pitch, and blew the whistle. "Alright! Romulus and Caitlin, square off against Elli and Sean. Sun and Cameron, take a breather. Sam... continue being Sam! Jayden and I will monitor!" she shouted. She handed a quaffle to each of the Chaser recruits. She smiled at everyone, ready to see their skills.

{OOC:}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

You could be a songbird from New Orleans
Scared of the rain just as scared to sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Rawwry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 7, 8, 6, 4, 3, 9, 5 Total: 51 (10-100)

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 pm
♫ Feeling: Jealous
♫ Company: Gryffindors
♫ What I'm thinking: Whatever.
♫ What am I doing; Quidditch
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin looked at her and shrugged, she went to her broom and mounted it, "Just making sure," She said, taking a quaffle and kicking off from the ground. She made her way to Elli, rearing back her arm and threw it at hard as she could, waiting for it to be caught or go through a goal.

OOC: This is only part of a plot Moony and I are working on, Cait probably wouldn't act like this. XD
Needs: a 67, a 39 or a 71
Posts to Goal: 0/5

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Professor Tahiri rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 5, 7, 1, 4, 5, 8, 5, 2 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Content
✔Status: Single

Sun went down and Sam flinched. Poor kid, he thought to himself. Sam tucked on his broom and flew upwards slightly, giving himself a greater height over the pitch.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 2, 7, 4, 9, 3, 7, 10, 3, 3 Total: 50 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli saw the quaffle coming at her and slid in it's direction. She had to catch it this time. She just had too. She grimaced spreading herself as wide as possible in order to catch the ball.
OOC: roll higher.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
"Eeek!" Elli squealed as the ball flung over her head, grazing her red hair. She didn't move fast enough to grab it as it flew through the hoop. The catch had been so close too. She bit her lip, disappointed that she was playing so poorly today. She couldn't even make a single catch so far.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 4, 9, 8, 4, 4, 6, 5, 8, 2 Total: 56 (10-100)

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 pm
♫ Feeling: Jealous
♫ What I'm thinking: Whatever.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin smiled, she had just barely made it. She dove for the quaffle so she could take another shot, "Great job, Elli! You just missed it!" She shouted encouragingly. Elli was pretty good, she just couldn't seem to get a grip on the ball. Caitlin backed away some and took another shot, putting all her strength into it.

OOC:
Needs: a 67, a 39 or a 71
Posts to Goal: 0/5

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 1, 5, 8, 2, 5, 3, 9 Total: 43 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 am
User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

(Life 1)(Life 2)(Life 3)

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy took the quaffle and flew to face Sean... hopefully. This twin didn't have a bat, so it had to be the Keeper, yes? Romy bounced the ball in his hand, looking at the hoop he had to score in. He threw as hard as he could, hopefully not sacrificing aim for power.

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Quidditch Pitch✧ Who are you again?: Remy, Sun, Other Gryffindors✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Throw!✧ What I'm singing: Fly✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 am
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Announcing Team
What I want to be doing: I don't know

"Alright, meet me at the center of the pitch. I am going to announce the team," he said, flying over to the center of the pitch. He awaited everyone to meet him out in the center and when they had, he reached out a note pad.

"Time has been short, I know this. I'm sorry if you did not properly show all yourskills in this short period of time, but the team has been decided. Thank you for the time you all put in today. Alright, the first would be the chasers. If I call your name, come up and get your jersey and a schedule of the practices and games. Obviously me...Remy Bleddaiad...Caitlin Engels. Seeker...Samuel Meridith. Beaters...Keith Alvern...and Sun Henrick. Last but not least, one of the most important positions on a Quidditch field, keeper is...Elliryanna McHalen. We do have reserves however. And if I don't see that someone is performing to their best ability, they will play. If someone is injured, they will play. So these reserves are just as important as anyone else on this team. Romulus Bleiddaiad, chaser. Cameron Rowley, beater. Sean Alvern, keeper. Once again, I thank you all for coming out. If you did not make first string or the team, you can feel free to try out next year. Alright, you guys can leave. Eliryanna, see me after," he finished, a half smirk on his face. He was glad to be back.

He walked over to the box and put everything away, all except the Quaffle.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:27 am
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled as Cait gave her encouragement and flew down to the ground when Jayden called them all. She almost shouted for joy when she made the team, almost. She followed Jayden when he said to see him after. "What is it?" She asked, tilting her head questioningly.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sir Spazalots rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 8, 4, 8, 7, 3, 3, 9 Total: 54 (10-100)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean saw the quaffle fly the air, heading towards his goal posts. Just then the whistle blew, before he had a chance to even try to block it.
I'm still gonna try! he thought as he flew to block the hoop. "I can do this!" he said as he reached out his arms.

Life 1 xx Life 2 xx Life 3
┗──────────────────────────────┛

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:20 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Teaching
What I want to be doing: Teaching

"Alright Elliryana. I know we didn't get off on the right foot, but you've actually showed me your pretty good. But first I'm going to need to tell you about the proper way to play keeper. There's a lot of positioning involved with the game itself. You got away with a lot of instinct now, but it may not work well against the other houses. I know my brother William will pick on any little thing a goalie does wrong. Let's just say...he's England's future chaser. Just like his mentor. So, I want you to be ready when we play these other chasers," he said, smiling at her. He hoped she listened to him.

"Alright...follow me," he told her, flying up to posts. He awaited her to follow.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image
You could be a blackbird
On the country street
Hiding from the world with a broken wing

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
{Life the First}{Life the Second}{Life the Third}

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled at the team. She took the same uniform she'd had last year, number five, and grinned at Jayden. She flew up on her new Firebolt, ready to test the broom's limits. She flew in circles over the pitch, flying as fast as the broom was able. She was so happy! "WH-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she yelled, her voice being taken by the wind. Her long hair set free from the braid, flowing in long waves behind her.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

You could be a songbird from New Orleans
Scared of the rain just as scared to sing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick
Gryffindor || First Year

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Yeah, it did," Sun said, chuckling. "I'll live, but the trip to the hospital wing will be harsh." At least his first quidditch match, his lower body didn't get too much damage, so he could just walk to the hospital wing. This time, he wouldn't be able to by himself. He looked at Caitlin and said, "Basically, every part of my body hurts." For a second, Sun believed that his sensory receptors were spammed so much that they just gave up and went to bed.

When Jayden called out the team members, Sun knew that he wouldn't make it. So when he heard his named called, he couldn't help but gawk. "Wait, what?" he asked, confused. "I knocked myself out! I thought my chances were at zero?"

✧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ✧

Confidence
Just hold your head high
And keep going  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:34 pm
♫ Feeling: Triumphant
♫ What I'm thinking: Yay!
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin looked up when Jayden called everyone to the ground. She started to the ground and dismounted. She walked over to the group and listened as the captain spoke. She smiled at his words, but frowned a little when Cameron didn't actually make the team, but he was a reserve. Elli made the team, which was good. When Remy kicked off the ground and started yelling, Caitlin looked at her and made a face. 'She is going to make a fool of herself...' She thought and took a jersey and schedule from Jayden.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games