Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:33 pm
Danny and Kaccee were sitting there talking when the bell rang for the end of the day."Come on meet me outside in ten?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:36 pm
Gregory smirked at Ryuu. "Ready, you silly dragon." With that, he took off toward the training spot, which happened to be an abandoned gym just across the street from where he worked. Nothing terribly impressive, but much of the equipment was still usable.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira followed Melody to class, completely oblivious to everything around her. For the first time it a while, she was on clouds. All day, all she thought about was Gregory, their date, and Rescesa. At last period, she looked outside, and her mind wandered back to Rescesa. I wonder why Melody won't tell me anything until I meet her later tonight... I guess it must be something really secretive for her to want me to meet her at the old house at the edge of town. Why would she tell me to bring Gregory after our date? And she said to tell Ryuu to come along as well... Mira spent most of the period thinking about that, listening to her ipod and ignoring the teacher. When the song "Perfect Two" started playing, her thoughts snapped back to Gregory. I can't believe I'm going out with someone like Gregory tonight. He's so... Sweet. And different. Why does he like me anyway? Nobody's ever liked me before... Oh my gosh! Our date... I can't wear what I'm wearing now... I'll head to the locker room after class and change quickly. Maybe I'll have enough time if I... Mira smiled, put her ipod away, and put her hand up. When the teacher asked her what she wanted, Mira made her face go pale and her sides convulse as if she was keeping herself from vomiting. I don't... Don't feel good... Can I leave early? She asked in her best sick-girl voice. The teacher said sure, and Mira grabbed her stuff and dashed out of class. She walked through the halls and changed into the new clothes she'd stuffed into her locker the week before. As soon as the bell rang, Mira shoved her stuff into her locker and ran outside to wait for Gregory.

{{OOC ~ I'll wait until you two guys are done with training. lol ^.^}}

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:57 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu zoomed past Gregory barley making it to the gym before him. "Dang," he said, "I need to work on my running to." He laughed, "Lets go in." He opened the door and waited for Gregory to walk in.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm
Gregory chuckled as he walked into the gym. "Okay, but I gotta go pick up Mira in a bit. After all, I doubt she'd appreciate it if I was late." He turned on the lights and looked at the equipment. "By the way, only one treadmill works, and judging by the smell of the exercise bikes, I think a cat peed on 'em. Everything else is fine, though."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:21 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu laughed, "Okay well go take Mira on her date and come back here later. Until then I'll work out." He then pushed Gregory out the door, shut and locked it.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:28 pm
Gregory was out the door before he could respond to what Ryuu said. "Who knew dragons were so pushy...?" He joked to himself, then dashed back to the school, eager to see Mira again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira waited outside for Gregory, trying to rid Rescesa from her head. When she saw him coming onto the campus, Mira rushed up to him and greeted him with a big hug. Gregory! Am I glad to see you. So where are we going? She asked, letting her emotions take over her. After she let him go, she held his hand and waited for him to answer her.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:02 pm
Gregory blushed when Mira hugged him. He wasn't used to anyone being so happy to see him. Even the people who raised him and cared for him had often acted like he was some vile... thing... "Hmmm... I hadn't really thought about that... I'm kinda new to this... There's a nice new restaurant downtown, though, and maybe we could check out a movie after dinner..." He smiled and blushed a bit more, then led Mira to his car, a red convertible with black flames painted on the sides. It wasn't the most impressive thing on four wheels, but it ran great, and it looked pretty good.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira smiled. Okaie, the restaurant and movie sounds good. I like your car. She said, following him and getting into the passenger seat.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm
Gregory smiled and got into the driver seat. "Thanks. I had to save up for a long time to get it." He chuckled a bit. "Business at the Blood-letter Boutique has gone down a bit. I blame the new Hot Topic that opened in the mall." He started the car and began driving toward the restaurant. "I'd probably be out of a job if it weren't for a few loyal customers..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira smiled. Maybe we could go check it out after supper. Oh! Before I forget, Melody wants me, you and Ryuu to go meet her at the old abandoned house at the edge of town after our date. You don't mind, do you? She asked, hoping Gregory wouldn't be mad.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hughes was saved a lot of time in class by having arrived into it three minutes before the bell rang. Sighing in relief, Hughes darted out the door, down the hall, and out of the school. "Wow. I really don't like that kind of pressure." Hughes thought to himself. Then Hughes noticed Gregory and Mira getting into Gregory's car and drive off. Hughes very nearly had to cover his eyes to keep himself from being blinded by the car's paintjob.

Hughes then kind of grumbled as he stalked off to his black motorcycle which had been parked right behind Gregory's car. The motorcycle, thankfully, was slightly larger than normal motorcycles, to suit Hughes's size. As he got onto his motorcycle, Hughes began to ponder what Greg and Mira were doing and ultimately came to the conclusion that they were going out on a date. That made his mind wander, ultimately coming to the thought "I wonder where Tala is?"

Then Hughes started up his motorcycle very loudly, then it quieted down and Hughes drove off in the direction of the Blood-letter Boutique store.

((o.o Do you mind if Hughes works at BLB, Zel? If not, I'll edit this afterward, okay?))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm
Gregory chuckled. "As long as she doesn't bring Re-whatsit with her, I don't see any harm."

((As long as he doesn't wreck up the joint or scare away the few customers they have left, it's fine by me, bro. X3))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

As Hughes rode up to the store, he kicked his motorcycle off, kicked the kickstand down, got off his bike and walked into the store. After a few enthusiastic greetings from the staff, Hughes waved his hand offhandedly, then took over the duties of the cashier until around 9 p.m.

((If Hughes wrecked up a joint, any joint, he'd be fixing it up afterward. Not too sure about whether or not he'll scare away the few remaining customers or not, though...what should I describe the store as? o.o That was a really short post.))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games