Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 pm

User Image

User Image

“We are but I don’t want you using to much magic if needed,” he said kissing his cheek before pulling him closer. “I don’t know what is good or bad for you while you’re pregnant so I just want to see if I can find other ways to make money. I am sure fishing would probably bring in a few here and there so don’t worry too much alright.”
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am

User Image "Neither do I so maybe we can play it safe for a bit. To see what I can handle I mean." Oriax said with a soft yawn. "I won't worry..."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:34 am

User Image

User Image

Smiling lightly, he kissed his lips gently before nuzzling his neck. "Now lets get some sleep alright. I am feeling very tired after all that magic that we used."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:39 am

User Image "I agree. Sleep sounds like a wonderful idea." Oriax purred snuggling close to the other. His head resting under the other's chin. "G..od...igh..." he yawned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:57 am

User Image

User Image

Seeing him drift off to sleep, he couldn't help but smile softly. Caressing his cheek, he moved the stray hair from his face before kissing his cheek. "Sleep well Oriax." He watched him for a bit more before he closed his eyes and began to drift off to sleep.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 am

User Image Oriax gave a soft purr of contentment in his sleep when the other showed affection. He had fallen asleep quickly and remained so for a good amount of time.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 am

User Image

User Image

He woke the next morning, getting out of bed quietly to go and make breakfast for them. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do today, maybe go fishing for their lunch and maybe to try and go sell any extra catch he would get.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 am

User Image Oriax remained deeply asleep though out the night and most of the morning. That was until he smelled food. Stomach grumbling he awoke and moved from the bed into the door way of the kitchen with a yawn.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 am

User Image

User Image

When he heard the yawn, he turned a bit to look at the other with a smile. "Morning to you sleepy head," he said with a small chuckle. "You can come sit here at the table, the food will be ready soon."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 am

User Image Oriax nodded rubbing his eyes sleepily as he sat at the table. "whats for breakfast?" he questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm

User Image

User Image

"Oh just some fish I caught for us this morning while you slept," he said with a soft smile. "And some left over bread and a bit of jam I bought while in town yesterday. How did you sleep Oriax."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 pm

User Image "You caught some fish while I slept. I must have been deeply asleep when you slipped from the bed." Oriax said a bit surprised. "I slept better than I think I have in quite some time without counting the night before." The daemon teased.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:47 pm

He seemed to blush a bright red at this before seeming to smile some. "I am glad that I am able to get you to relax like that then," he said with a smile. When the food was finished, he served them both up before moving to sit next to him. "And good morning to you my little one," he whispered, gently touching his stomach.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm

User ImageOriax smirked hearing the other's uncomfortableness. "Thank you." he spoke when the other served them breakfast. He blushed when the other touched his stomach and spoke to the child that lay there.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 pm

User Image

User Image

With a soft smile, he kissed his stomach before going to kiss his cheek. "I think you have to get used to me talking to our little one...I want them to know my voice before they are born."
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games