Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drew2319

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:59 pm
Hey. My name is Andrew. I like the colors black, and red. No, I am NOT goth or emo. I have a fascination with weapons of all kinds, play games like COD and M.A.T. I go on the internet to play games, and meet new people. I like free stuff, but will earn it, if no manual labor is involved. I'm 14, and proud of it. I AM ashamed at how other kids my age act, though. I am rational, unless angered. Any more details you want, just shoot a PM my way.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 pm
Hey, I'm Tsuki. You can call me Tsuki or Wolfie. I answer to both. My favorite colors are Blue, Silver, and Black. I love wolves, werewolves, dragons, tigers, horses, dogs, and almost all the mythological creatures like Cerberus and the Chimaera. I'm a nerd, but I love being outside, and in water. I'm 17, I've just graduated from high school, and I STILL act like a 5 year old half the time. If you wanna know anything, send me a PM and I'll tell ya. ♥  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

WinterCutie22

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 pm
im sparkle, im 15 and i pretty much like drawing and animals, i love sports, math and science. ill talk to my friends alot and have fun, but im kinda shy. i dont like talking infront of people. i also love to dance and sing. i really hope to make alot of friends here on gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:05 pm
Hey everybody sweatdrop Im new to the game and the guild
my names Patrick waz up people
16 years old living in the US
dunno really what to say, looking forward to meeting u all
k bye  

Partycrazman

Wealthy Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Generous 100

NicsChoi0210

Beloved Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm
Colour me senseless
Hi. I'm Nikki.
I like gaia.
end of story.
aha<3

hey nikki, im nikki too..hehe  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:03 pm
mrgreen Hi GuyS!

My real name is Rocky, im an accountant...Ive been a member of gaia for quite some time now... (thant's all for now... busy working...)  

rockymountain102

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

classydefinite

Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:41 am
Ello! mrgreen
My name's Ali
Um 13! and i love to draw! i am a very creative person and couldnt spell words to save my life. i am very very lazyy. But i love to play netball, throwball, volleyball, badminton, tennis, squash and all the other sports. i have this crrazy obsession with anything containing cheese. i love music and movies. i have no ambitions and hope to die with a psp in my hand.
Nothing more than i can think of soo... THE END! whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:47 am
Hey, my name is Jiawen, I live in Singapore and im 15years old, Im short for my age and im a addicted face-booker and gaiaonline biggrin . I love anime and manga and I don't bite. I also love meeting new people and gaining more friends.  

Sky_mirage09

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:16 am
Welcome to The Outlaw Wolf Pack everyone!

I hope you enjoy it here! smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 am
Yo!My name is Kazuki Muto......Just call me Kazuki k....I'm 17 and I have a girlfriend. heart (MaiyerrBby) heart OMG I really love her....I'm kinda EMO......I like colour Black+Red / Black+Green / Black / Red / Blue / Green. If you want to add me in Facebook,ask me.Well,I think this is just the important things about me.....
If you want to know about something else,visit my profile or ask me....... sweatdrop  

Kazuki Renkin

bluephionex13

Demonic Hunter

6,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:31 am
hello whee im bluephionex my real name is demetrius i like anime and i love to draw im a very nice guy and i love to talk to my buddies thank you for letting me into this guild  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm
My name is florzz. U can call me flo.
I've been in Gaia since 3 months ago(maybe)
and I like playing zOMG! XD
I knew Gaia from a friend.
nice to meet you. ^^  

florzz

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

middlechild274

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 am
Hi. I'm Sherinne. I'm 20. I'm childish a little bit and gaia help my childish self enjoy while also living in the early adulthood. rofl

I'm from my beloved Philippines. I like to draw, read, write, surf, play games and well, so many other things I probably couldn't remember now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:36 pm
HI!!!! my name iz Hannah, and fy faveroite color's chenge frequently! xd i love people (so pm me if your bored lol) also anime is my OBSESSION i love Wolf's Rain, despite the ending, Bleach, and Death Note, but after i finish catching up w/ bleach, i lave a list of other anime shows to watch :3 i had another gaia user, but she got hacked so i made this 1 happy day!  

sheepery

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ArgosTheSeaSerpent

Magical Explorer

9,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:19 pm
Hello, sure is nice to be in a place full of nice people teehee ~<3

User Image

(Oh Yeah, Sorry, If This Gets Long Because Of The Emotes Of Something)

Anywho, my name is xXFantasiex3Xx, but if you think typing down my name if you need to call me is a handful (also was what i just typed down right now), then you can call me Fanta like the soda ^^ anyways I love colorful things which is why i guess im putting a lot of small icons here, to make things look interesting. User Image

But anyways, I love Legend Of Zelda (my favorite game is Ocarina Of Time) I love video games, though my sister has my N64 (yeah i know im old school even though im a teen, but I love classics. I also like to go over to my best friends house and play Left For Dead 2 with her, every time im over I always ask "Can we play Left For Dead 2?!" I love zombie games but I also love things like Majora's Mask and all, so yep.
User Image <--- I heart heroic

I also love Inuyasha, I can't tell which hero I love more... Inuyasha or Link... I grew up with both of these hero's so its hard to tell... I though am quite obsessed with Inuyasha as I am with Link, I love to read the manga, and still collecting the manga and the episodes and all the fan things. I wish Inuyasha could be really popular again and I could be able to buy the things easily from the store Oh yeah thing I love about it is that we both love ramen I shall challenge him to a ramen eating contest...

User Image <--- I heart epic

well, thank you for reading my post on "about me" and you know what? All this talk about my interests even though im typing it in a computer, makes me feel happier, more jumpier mood... oh yeah, and since I like making friends with people who share my interests and if they are nice, feel free to add me if you think that we would get along if we share the same interests. (i dont bite if you bite ;3) ttyl and thanks again for reading this... make me feel that all this typing is for something...  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff