Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:48 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Not that I know of...... ya startin ta give me a migraine..."
"This world is too confusing for you?"

"Nah." he said as he shook his head. After a few moments, he chuckled. "I thought Xena was stubborn and difficult, but then I met you." he said as he smiled. "Ya ain't bad, and neither is ya husband. Ya'll just protective. I can understand that. Xena's special. She deserves protectin...." he said as he rubbed his neck a little.
She tilts her head slightly as she listens to Raph. "It was hard....I wanted her to have a happy childhood, but I didn't think that all that was going to happen to her." She murmured. "I wish I knew where she had gone off to."

"We'll find er." he said with a nod.
She nods slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Not that I know of...... ya startin ta give me a migraine..."
"This world is too confusing for you?"

"Nah." he said as he shook his head. After a few moments, he chuckled. "I thought Xena was stubborn and difficult, but then I met you." he said as he smiled. "Ya ain't bad, and neither is ya husband. Ya'll just protective. I can understand that. Xena's special. She deserves protectin...." he said as he rubbed his neck a little.
She tilts her head slightly as she listens to Raph. "It was hard....I wanted her to have a happy childhood, but I didn't think that all that was going to happen to her." She murmured. "I wish I knew where she had gone off to."

"We'll find er." he said with a nod.
She nods slightly.

"Where should we start lookin?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I suppose we can try the town." She said. "Wonder if Danni and Serena are having better luck..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:45 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I suppose we can try the town." She said. "Wonder if Danni and Serena are having better luck..."

"I dunno." he said as he shook his head, and started towards town.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I dunno." he said as he shook his head, and started towards town.
She starts to follow after Raph.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:16 pm
A strange noise like something humming and chiming would happen behind Xena where ever she was. The humming and chiming would soon stop though and if she turned around she would find a woman dressed from head to toe in pink. Even her eyes and hair was pink.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
A strange noise like something humming and chiming would happen behind Xena where ever she was. The humming and chiming would soon stop though and if she turned around she would find a woman dressed from head to toe in pink. Even her eyes and hair was pink.
Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard something hum and chim behind her. She would quickly draw her blade as she turned around to face the woman. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Xena: Her ears perk up when she heard something hum and chim behind her. She would quickly draw her blade as she turned around to face the woman. "Who are you?"

"Someone who knows what you're going through." she said with a smile. "I know that....those people.... they let you get hurt... so many times. And that guy... the turtle...the purple one. He killed your beloved father, then no one would listen when you tried to tell him what had happened. Poor child." she said as she shook her head.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Someone who knows what you're going through." she said with a smile. "I know that....those people.... they let you get hurt... so many times. And that guy... the turtle...the purple one. He killed your beloved father, then no one would listen when you tried to tell him what had happened. Poor child." she said as she shook her head.
Xena: "What do you want?" She asked before her sapphire blue eyes widen a bit. "How do you know that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: "What do you want?" She asked before her sapphire blue eyes widen a bit. "How do you know that?"

"I know a lot about this world, and you. I know that you want to see them all pay and feel what you felt, but I know most of all, you'd like to destroy the one who originally started it all. Donatello." she said with a knowing smile.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:52 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"I know a lot about this world, and you. I know that you want to see them all pay and feel what you felt, but I know most of all, you'd like to destroy the one who originally started it all. Donatello." she said with a knowing smile.
Xena: "Why do it now?" She asked. "My father came back so why kill Donnie?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: "Why do it now?" She asked. "My father came back so why kill Donnie?"

"Why not? Why not make them all pay? Your mother, Rini, Raphael? All of them." she said with a dark chuckle.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Why not? Why not make them all pay? Your mother, Rini, Raphael? All of them." she said with a dark chuckle.
She pins her ears back a bit. "Mom as well? Why? She was the only one who believed me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

She pins her ears back a bit. "Mom as well? Why? She was the only one who believed me."

"Then perhaps not your parents. Maybe just the others. That weird turtle, the red one, he follows you like a puppy. You know what's fun about puppies? The sound they make when you kick them."  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:24 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Then perhaps not your parents. Maybe just the others. That weird turtle, the red one, he follows you like a puppy. You know what's fun about puppies? The sound they make when you kick them."
Xena: "Leave Raph out of this. He had nothing to do with any of it." She would turn to leave the woman.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff