Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:34 pm
Bob watching intently perceived the paper coat the ground and thousands upon thousands of paper cranes form and a single kunai being thrown, "Blocking exits and a large scale attack the likely hood of me needing to go underground would be necessary" He said watching as the narwhal's spike pierce completely through manda launching him into the air before manda smashed it shattering the whale into large jagged pieces of ice that Doku would need to avoid. The large pieces smashed tons of the origami cranes as they fell smashing the ground ripping the paper that lined the floor. "You're gonna wanna hold your breathe" Bob said watching as the kunai was released from Doku's sleeve. His grin grew ear to ear as seals formed instinctively from his left hand holding the final a wink directed at Doku mocking her at this waste of an attack as three ice pillars erupted out engulfing Bob, Miyuki, and Fuji once encasing them then retracting them all under ground a solid 5 to 10 feet of ice utilizing his terrain as an advantage to make it so the explosion became a futile waste of chakra and paper.

As soon as the blast cleared the ice pillars encasing Miyuki and Fuji receded allowing them to resurface at their discretion, The pillar containing Bob rose up and he stepped out a rather bored and mocking yawn emanating outward, the yawn wasn't to be cocky but hopefully to anger his opponent into making some kind of mistake that would cost her dearly. His bitter luminescent eyes glaring down watching his opponent cautiously actually glad at the technique she used because the immense heat and force from the explosion would have dispelled what ever poisonous compound was in the air around them so he could exhale safely. The rate at which his opponent was using what he interpreted as high level techniques he figured why not just attempt to out last her.

((Just a few questions.... How do you have a chakra pool of 550? I mean the ninjutsu class gets +50 so even at Sannin level the limit is 450... do you get a whole extra 100 for being missing? Cause I'll do that.... Secondly how do none of the 3 techniques you've used cost you any chakra? Summoning manda should... and your bloodline technique definitely should... Manda shedding skin fair enough that wouldn't but the others would. Since you're being a stickler I figured I'd merely return the favor XD))
[165/225]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:14 pm
(Alright. Sorry for being mean earlier :3 Been a rough couple weeks..

Just: Umm, there are Chakra Training missions you know..

Shin: I messaged you. And, I'll just go to another village.)  

Zombie Swagger

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm
Bipolar Phoenix

You should go back to the cloud village so I have a chance to kill you twisted (really wants to kill that character)  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm
((I guess I'll start off the time fix....))

As Nobuyuki received everything, he grinned. "T-thank you, ma'am!" He managed to stutter out, as he stared at the heandband and scrolls. Eventually, he shoved the scrolls into his pouch and grabbed the headband with both hands. He slowly lifted it to his head and wrapped it around. He tied it, then tightened it with a firm tug. "Well, um....if you'll excuse me, I really want to start training." He grinned and ran out the door, not even waiting to hear an answer.

[Exit. Again.]  

iOath

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm
Bipolar Phoenix

((I was unaware of the chakra training your right I was just checking to see what the missions were I've learned something important from this I thank you to be honest))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:59 pm
(( Thank you everyone. I'm really sorry about all this, but I'm glad we managed to get things settled rather quickly... Now then! No more posts of just OoC! ))  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Angry Marlenus

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Smiling he sighs as he makes his way to the Yukikages office as he feel completely refreashed. Making his way down the hall he finds himself nervous now as he never met the Kage before. Closing his eyes he takes a deep breath and knock gently on the door and waits for the go ahead to enter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 am
Nobuyuki casually walked up the stairs to the Yukikage's office. "Huh, I'm already back here again..." He said, reminiscing about the last time he was here. "It felt like it was only yesterday...oh, wait." He laughed awkwardly. Once he got high enough up the stairs, he saw someone already waiting in front of the door. "Oh, well that's convenient. I guess I don't have to knock, then." So he walked up the rest of the way and stood near the door. He made sure to be a pretty good distance away from the other man though, as he didn't really want to be acknowledged. "It'll be reeeaaally awkward if he talks to me..." He thought as he leaned against one of the walls.  

iOath

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:42 am
((Sorry, but I'm completely lost...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:14 am
Diablo en Musica 92
((Sorry, but I'm completely lost...))

((So basically the office is completely rebuilt and the woman never attacked we apparently are supposed to just rewind it and pretend it never happened....))  

A Just War

iOath

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:15 am
((Well basically, that whole breaking in and attacking thing didn't happen.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Miyuki held the small pouch in her hands and bowed to the Kage. "Thank you, Madame Kage." she said solemnly as she put the pouch at her waist, just by her headband. Her eyes slowly followed the others in the room before turning back to the Kage. She knew that the Kage was a very busy person, but at the same time... "Madame Kage, I don't mean to disturb any of your business," with a deep breath, Miyuki continued, "But since we did not have an opportunity to spar at Konohagakure, I was wondering if I could spar with you. I want an opportunity to test my strength." Once more, Miyuki glanced around at the others before continuing, "I know you're much more powerful than I... But I want to know how much, in a one on one spar." After saying this, Miyuki waited for the Kage's response. She hoped that the Kage would comply, as this would be an extraordinary learning experience for the young Genin. Ayaki, whom Miyuki had sparred with earlier, was more stronger than Miyuki, however Miyuki had placed the restriction on Jutsu, which practically sealed all of her puppet techniques. What better way to gauge one's strength than reaching for the top?

((OOC: I feel like this thread died, and there's still people here...))

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:59 am

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji smiled at them all and motioned for them all to come in so all could stand in her office. There was more than enough room. "Miyuki, you and I will have a spar a bit later if you wish..." she stated as she than looked over at Bob.

"Now you wanted a mission yes?" she asked as she pulled out a rather decently large map scroll of her desk. She opened it and began to look at it. "Sunagakure seems to be having issues with something, why don't I send you to just sneak around a bit..." she said with a smile. She wanted to test him and put him out of his element.

Fuji than turned her attention to the new comer and smiled at him. "Please come in there is more than enough room." she said. "What can I get you today?" she asked him politely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:52 am
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
Genin ❅ Yukigakure ❅ Shinsetsu
0 両 ❅ 250 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

"Um...excuse me, sir. I'll open the door for you." Nobuyuki walked over to the door and opened it up for the other genin, then stepped inside."Wow...everyone else is still here. I guess my training didn't take as long as I thought." He thought as he looked around the office. "Wasn't I here for something?" Suddenly, he remembered. "Oh! Um...well...." He thought frantically for a few moments, trying to find the best way to say what he was going to say. He didn't want to sound demanding, so..."...I just finished training a little bit, and was wondering if I could be given something to do that would test my newly-gained skills." He grinned awkwardly. "I hope she doesn't tell me to spar someone. That wouldn't end up very well....hey, at least I didn't sound demanding! I hope..."

Dreams are true while they last
and do we not live in dreams?

User ImageUser Image

iOath

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji heard everyone and looked at them all. But than looked back at Bob. 'Bob, I want you to head to Sand and gather as much information as you can...." she said as she snapped her fingers and two Anbu appeared next to Bob. "Take these two as protection and support. Because without you the mission is nothing..." she said as she than offered him a scroll that confirmed the mission.

She than looked at Miyuki and Nobuyuki. "How about you two spar with me and see what you can do..." she said as she seemed to have a smile upon her face. "You guys need a lesson or two in real combat anyway..." she said as she cracked her knuckles.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games