Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Cecelia Toto Kurama

|| Chakra: 435/435 || Stamina: 65/65 || Rank: Genin ||
||Class: Genjutsu || 2nd Class: Medical || Bloodline: Sakkakugan ||

The young white haired girl would walk into an empty academy room. There was absolutely no one around so it was perfect for training her abilities. She would close her eyes and concentrate. The girl would then hear the voice of her friend. His name was Malous. He would begin to speak to her saying, "Hello! Haven't seen you in a while~" He always spoke in a way that seemed condescending and sarcastic. She would then say, "Could...you teach me how to use the bloodline?" The boys voice would begin to laugh and then say, "Oh so you finally wanna learn? Haha okay then. Sure, I'll teach you." The girl would keep her eyes closed as to focus on the boys voice in her head and would smile when she would hear these words. The boys voice would then say, "Let the training begin."

In her mind, she would envision an all white space. She would be floating. The boy would be floating a few feet away and would be smiling his usual smile. The boy would then say, "Ok. So first thing is the most simplest of the bloodlines abilities and that's canceling and disrupting other bloodlines. Here I'll show you." The boys eyes would make a large green flash and Cecelia would be blinded for an instant. He would then say, "Ok. Now try to use your Sakkakugan." The girl would try but to no avail. "Wh-what did you do Malous?" The boy would smile and then say, "It's a technique that cancels other doujutsu. It's very simple. Try it. Just think of nothing but canceling my doujutsu." Cecelia would try but was unable to use hers at the moment, "I-I can't. My Sakkakugan still won't activate." The boy would look confused and then clap as he would figure out what was wrong, "Oh! I forgot that it lasts for a little while. It's the weakest form but still lasts for some time. I'll just move one with the lesson as I've already explained how to use it. Okay?" The young girl would hesitantly nod as he would go on.
[Senkou no Jaku [ Flash of Weakness ] Learned]

Malous would then look at her and smile as he would continue to speak, "The ability I showed you was called "Senkou no Jaku". Flash of Weakness. It's an ability that can cancel out doujutsu for a short time. It's a weaker form of the ability I'm about to show you now. This one is called "Di no Jaku". Day of Weakness. This one lasts for a much longer period than the previous. And before you ask why I say it in Japanese then in English, it's because you may speak both but some only speak one and it's rude to attack and kill someone in another language." The boy would smile at the girl. The girl would then say, "I...suppose that makes sense. Okay so show me this...other jutsu." The boy would then flash a bright red light from his eyes which would blind Cecelia for a short period before she would see him again. "There. It's the same rules as the other one only this time it takes a bit more chakra. Just remember to focus on a person doujutsu in order to use the Senkou no Jaku and to add more chakra to it if you want to use Di no Jaku." The boy would say this then smile as the girl would rub her eyes and nod.
[Di no Jaku [Day of Weakness] Learned]

Malous would then clap before saying, "Ok! On to the next trick! This one will take a lot more practice for you to get sense it actually requires concentration." He would take a more serious facial expression while still keeping up a smile. He would then make the tiger hand sign and then look at her, "Make the tiger hand sign. After you do this I want you to focus on the space around us. This is all a genjutsu that you have placed on yourself so that you can see me in person. You know without looking into a reflective surface or something. This genjutsu can be strengthened if you want it to. All you have to do is focus more chakra into it with your Sakkakugan as the bridge." Cecelia would attempt to do so but would soon fail, "I-I can't..." The boy would sigh and make a disappointed face though still remaining a bit goofy, "Aww. Come on. You haven't even started your training and you're already using the word can't? My doujutsu blocking ability was sure to have worn off by now. You're just not trying hard enough. Come on. Try again." The girl would attempt this ability several more times and would fail each time. "-sighs deeply- I...I just can't do it..." Malous would then puff up his cheeks and make an angry face after crossing his arms before turning away and saying, "I guess I can do this for you when we get into combat. Was just hopin maybe you could do it yourself." Cecelia would then rub the back of her head and smile in embarrassment, "Sorry. I'll keep practicing later on. Hehe." The boy would continue to pout.
[Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ] Learned]

Malous would then stop pouting and look back at Cecelia saying, "Well the jutsu that you FAILED to use was known as "Genni Genjutsu" which means Strengthen Genjutsu. It, like the name implies, is a genjutsu strengthener. It basically makes your genjutsu real. It can even possibly cause real world damage if strong enough." Malous would grin evily as he thought of all of the possibilities. He would then speak again, "There is another level to this jutsu but seeing as how you can't even preform the basic level, there is no way for you to preform the advanced level." The white haired girl would look down in disappointment. Malous would see her from the corner of his eye and then say, "Although. There may be a jutsu that I can teach you that could come in handy later on in a pinch. It's called "Kugai". Though you can't strengthen genjutsu maybe you can reinforce them so they become harder to break. Just supply half the amount of chakra used to make this genjutsu in your head and I'll see if it works." Cecelia would make the tiger hand sing and then focus her chakra. This was slightly different than the genjutsu strengthening technique because it didn't require as much chakra. Once she was done she would look at Malous and he would attempt to break the genjutsu using Kai. It would fail which would mean it was a success. Malous would smile and say, "Good! So you are good at using your Sakkakugan. Not as good as me mind you but you're getting there." He would say this with a chuckle as Cecelia would frown for she did not like the joke.
[Kugai [World of Suffering] Learned]

Cecelia would then speak up saying, "Can we move on to the next trick please. Remember I need to hurry and find Black-sama." Malous would clutch both hands together in as he would swoon, "Oh I simply looove Black-sama~ He so fit and strong and fast and cool! He would go on while wiggling and holding himself saying things like "No Black!" and "Oooh~" before Cecelia would float over and begin shaking him, "Hey! Black-sama is not someone you can put your grubby little mitts on in that way!" The boy would then stop rubbing and hugging himself and then look over his shoulder with a sarcastic expression on his face, "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were jealous~" Cecelia would then get all flustered, her cheeks glowing red with embarrassment. "I-I! N-no I'm not! I-I just...don't like...I mean not that he's not...I mean...Sh-shut up Malous!! Aren't you supposed to be teaching me jutsu!?" Malous would then begin to laugh as he would watch her trip over her own words. It was adorable! Malous would then begin to speak while still chuckling to himself, "Haha ok. Ok. We'll continue with the training...theeeen maybe we can speak more on this whole Black subject~ Hehehe" Cecelia would look down at her feet as she would begin tapping the tip of her pointer fingers together.

Malous would smile and then begin to speak, Ok so back to your training. Let's seeee...what should I....Oh! I know! How about the "Munashii Bunshin" which I believe means "Empty Clone". I think this is due to the fact that they cannot physically touch anything. It's a basic jutsu that our bloodlines can effectively perform. Even newbies like you should have no problem completing it." He would then smile as she would frown a bit at another one of his "jokes". She would then close her eyes and focus her chakra and then open them which would cause one of the clones Malous was talking about manifest. The clone was an exact likeness of Cecelia but just like Malous said, when she tried to touch her it would phase straight through. Though it had no combative capabilities, it would still come in handy to trick opponents. Malous would then clap as he would speak again, "Very goood~ Another thing I love about this jutsu is that it can even trick the eyes of the Hyuuga clan which is always cool." Malous would then smile as he would try and think of another jutsu to teach Cecelia.
[Munashii Bunshin Learned]

Malous would then have something pop into his head. "Oh! I know~ We could try...oh wait. I forgot. You're not that good at using jutsu are you?" Malous would make a pouty face as he would look in another direction. Cecelia would then yell, "I'm working on it! I just need a bit more practice is all..." Malous would then smirk as he would say, "I bet you would be able to learn fast if Black-sama was here~ Ooooh yes Black-sama~ Teach me~" Malous would rub and hug himself with his back turned to Cecelia, making it appear as though someone else was putting their hands on him. He would wiggle and squirm about making innuendo's about Black before Cecelia would float over and try to smack him. He'd simply dodge and float backwards and then say, "Aww your no fun Cece~" Malous and Cecelia would both pout towards each other before the boy would speak again, "Anyway. The technique is known as "Motto Genni Genjutsu" which means " More Strengthening of Genjutsu". This is a jutsu that Sakkakugan users can use on their genjutsu to make them stronger. Though due to it's power, it can sometimes cause adverse reactions on the user. Though it doesn't make any sense to me it still happens so I just simply roll with it. Malous would shrug as he would express that he had no idea why his ability caused these weird reactions to his body. "Sense you are not yet ready for high level jutsu, I'll just use this ability for you when I enter into battle." Cecelia would then nod and then standby for the next jutsu.
[Motto Genni Genjutsu [ More Strengthening of Genjutsu ] Learned]

Malous would then yawn a lazy yawn and then look towards Cecelia while pushing his hair back, "I'm getting awfully tired so this will be the last jutsu for today. This one is one that can basically destroy any genjutsu that dares stand in your path. There will be a lot of people out there who think their genjutsu better than ours so it is our job to put them in their place and prove them wrong and snap them out of the genjutsu that they've placed on themselves. This will help us do just that. It's called "Henjou" which means "Relinquish". It shreds all genjutsu to non-existence in a single moment. Never hesitate to use it on the many genjutsu's you will face." Malous would then spin one time, his cloak flowing as he did. Then he would look at Cecelia, "Well I'm pooped. I'll see you later. I'll save the talk about Black-sama for another day~" Malous would wink and then chuckle to himself as he would fade away.
[Henjou [ Relinquish ] Learned]

Cecelia would wake up in a daze. This was how she usually trained. She would normally go into her mind and figure out how to use certain jutsu and techniques. Though what she never knew was that she had read and learned how to all before. Though they were simply latent memories that she had never been able to unlock. All the things Malous knew how to do were things she had originally knew all along but now her knowledge was split into two with most of it going to Malous. One day they would become whole and she would be back to her normal self but for now she was stuck as two. This was all unknown to her but it was possible that Malous knew. For he was the smarter out of the two. She would stand up and look around the empty academy room that she fell asleep in then blush as she would remember the talk she had with Malous in her head. She would look down and tap the tip of her pointer fingers together, "I-I....humph! I don't have a crush on Black-sama..." She would say this to herself as she would begin to walk towards the door.

(OOC: )

Active Jutsu:
N/A

Items Equipped:
N/A

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:28 am
xxxxUser Image

••.¸¸.•
Artemis Sandetsetsuxxxxx

Artemis walked into the academy, and scanned the area. She wanted to make sure that she wasn't disturbing anyone so she grabbed a double armful of books from a shelf, not really looking at the titles and walked out into a empty lot to train in. She thought she would take care of her partner's arsenal before starting on her own. She took out a bait and lead; a rope that had a bag filled with fresh meat tied to a long leather strap. The hawk looked excited, as it moved to her arm. Its wings were half spread as Artemis lifted her arm in the air, giving the bird a bit of a start as it took flight, climbing high into the air. Artemis began to spin the long strap around her, the pouch flinging around on the end, moving quite fast. Soon there was a shriek as the bird hit the bag after a very fast stoop dive. It held the bag to the ground proudly as Artemis smiled and took out a piece of fresh meat from her pouch and tossed it to her bird. The falcon hopped twice and picked it up from the ground, chomping it down. This was just a warm up that she did when they were preparing to train, putting the falcon in the right mindset. She unrolled her scrolls on the ground in front of her. "Ok first thing I'm teaching you Ivory will be the Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]. You move faster than most high level shinobi could hope to react to, but in case of large scale jutsu I will want you out of the way, understand? Good. Now this is how you perform it.. " She showed her falcon how to perform the jutsu and to her surprise Ivory got it in the first try. It somewhat irked her, that the bird had picked up that jutsu quicker than her. She smiled anyway and put the thoughts out of her mind. It was good that her partner was adept at performing jutsu. She decided after Ivory performed the jutsu a few times that she would teach her another jutsu. She showed Ivory how to perform Kai next. It took the bird a few minutes to get this one, not used to mental techniques or stopping its own chakra flow.This however would be an important jutsu to teach her. If she was caught in a genjutsu during a dive that could spell the end of her partner. She made double sure that Ivory could perform her kai. The next things was to show Ivory how to access her elemental chakra. Best to start small with wind type jutsu. She read out the way to form a set of wind clones. E ranked and basic level, best thing to start with. It wouldnt take long before there were 4 of Ivory hopping around in the sand. She smiled at the bird as it looked itself over and ended up attacking itself. She let the scrap go on for a few moments before commanding it to halt. All of the clones and her falcon listened and ceased moving. She explained to them how clones worked at that it was fighting with itself for its own territory. She stopped laughing eventually, just enough to start on Ivory's next jutsu. She explained how the jutsu worked; that it involved poison that that she should always be careful and mindful when using this of Artemis's position in relation to the cloud. She didn't want her own partner killing her then suffering that kind of depression. That would just be bad. The Doku Kiri technique wasn't that high of a rank but poison was poison and it always sucked. Well it wouldn't suck as bad after Artemis trained in her own techniques. Soon enough, Ivory would be armed and toxic, able to release entire veils of poison for her. She made the falcon take off into the sky once more to try it in the air. It would prove much harder for the falcon to perform the jutsu in the air. It had to start from higher up and make the seals with its feathers, before moving in and performing the jutsu. It took Ivory a few more tries to get this down, but soon it could release strafes of poison clouds. Artemis cheered her falcon on as it banked, releasing purple clouds over the area. She raised her hand and had the falcon come light on her arm, clamping down on the leather glove hard enough for her to feel its talons through it. She smiled though and stroked its neck with a finger. "Your doing wonderfully. We still have more to go though, so I hope your ready for a long day of training. " She told the beautiful bird as she moved over to sit down next to the books once more.

She flipped through until she found a few more wind ones for the bird to learn. The first jutsu she explained from this new book was the Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ]. This technique would allow Ivory to guide her lethal missiles in combat, to try and end things as quickly as possible before the fight became too dangerous for the both of them. Of course if things went to plan with the way her family was, combat shouldnt even be an issue, focusing on stealth attacks and taking their targets unaware. She took a kunai and dropped it, expecting the bird to try and use its jutsu on the kunai. Ivory didn't disappoint, sending a gust of wind to wrap around it and send it into a tree nearby. She had to retrieve the kunai but it was easily worth the effort, seeing how deep it was buried into the tree. Moving right along she praised the falcon and tossed it another piece of raw meat, the bird chomping it down rapidly. Ivory tilted her head at Artemis, awaiting its next technique. The next technique was simple, making a huge updraft from its wings Ivory could propel itself upward rapidly in its flight. Surprisingly when she explained it, the bird already knew how to do this, and just added chakra. So she moved on to the next few jutsu that she could teach her partner. The first was another simple one, the assassins rush. The bird of prey was already used to moving fast, but this would push it faster than it had ever gone. She explained how it worked and sent it into the sky. She watched her bird arc in the air, coming down low over the tops of the buildings. At a precise moment it would release a blast of wind, sending it shooting off into the clouds, banking and turning back around the village gates and headed back. She would have a few moments before the bird would be back to her, the blast propelling her quite a ways off. She looked through the book to find Ivory's next jutsu while she waited. She thought about how to instruct her to perform the techniques. Thus far, Ivory was a narutal. As expected of her partner, but she had yet to learn anything herself. She wanted to prepare as thoroughly as possible. The next thing on her list was to help her partner to maneuver. Bursting air pockets would forcibly move her onto other pathways. She showed Ivory how the jutsu worked and had her get to it. The falcon made the seals and was immediately blasted onto another course as it took off. This could help it re-target things in the case of a miss. She let her light back on her arm and had a grin on her face. She would speak softly to the dangerous bird and pet along its soft feathers again. "Congrats, youve learned some wind. Now lets get you into your offense, fire. "She praised the bird a little more, brushing over its crown with soft fingertips, massaging its likely sore wings. The nice thing for fire was at least it wouldn't have to continue its high speed flying right now. Fire could be done on the ground for the bird, though would likely be always used in flight. Artemis let Ivory rest for a little bit, feeding her some more fresh meat from a pouch, pulling it off of a small bone for her. Seems like it was the remains of a rabbit they had hunted together. She sat down on a railing of a fence that was surrounding the yard the two were in while Ivory ate from her hand. She was very careful not to bite Artemis as she would let her finish the meat and pull some more from the pouch. The meat was full of vitamins and protein for the falcon, and it burnt a lot of nutrients when it was in its high speed flights for its hunting patterns. Eventually she would sit down and begin reading to the bird again. The first jutsu was the mist waltz. It involved breathing a flammable gas over an area, anything heat related setting it off. She showed the bird the seals for it, though could not perform it herself not having the required affinity. Ivory however performed it admirably, breathing out the gas in a safe direction so it could be set off later, or dissipate. The next one was once again a simple technique, just causing the body to flare slightly. It could be increased but this would be great to signal for Ivory, being able to relay messages back to Artemis from the air if entirely necessary. They already knew simple codes that they used to talk to other children with in the academy, getting yelled at several times for talking in class even if they weren't being disruptive. This one had simple seals and the application of more chakra caused ivory to burn brighter. She could figure out a way to use this offensively easily, working in her birds speed into effect. If she could time Ivory's movement correctly, she could even get that jutsu to go off in someones face fairly easily. Next came the one that nobody would expect from a bird her size. Dragon fire, and endan. The two essentially worked the same so she could easily train the bird to do those at the same time, one just using a different set of seals. Within minutes the bird would be spitting gout's of flames from its beak, enjoying itself and pretending to be a dragon for Artemis. For the finally the bird would release endan, an explosion from its beak coming out in front of it, blasting away some pavement. Meanwhile Artemis was searching once more through the book for a final jutsu to teach her bird. She came across one that made her smile. Simplistic and easy to use from above. It involved her bird spitting globs of flammable mercury toward enemy locations. She showed the seals to the bird, the bird mimicking her handseals until it would get the structure down. Opening its beak, the chakra molded and the bird would spit out the silvery orbs depicted on the scroll. With a smile Artemis pulled out the rest of the carcass of the dead rabbit out of her pouch on her thigh. She placed it on a small plate and set it near Ivory as a treat while she learned her own jutsu. She had quite a few to learn herself.

Artemis always started small. Straight to the non-elemental section. Something she already knew she could handle back from the academy. It depicted how she could use shadows and cover to her advantage, the shadowing stealth technique. It was imperative for her to learn this, or she would have been a disgrace to her family. She stored the remaining knowledge for use at a later time and moved along on her list of things she had written down. Flipping the page a few times she moved on to another ninjutsu that she had wanted to learn. The knowledge removal technique. It allowed her to blank specific memories from a targets mind if she could put her hand on their head. It would come in handy for a few reasons, one of which meant if she was seen that she could make it so she wasn't in fact, seen. At least not their their memory. She figured the chakra just scrambled their brains and they happened to forget specific things. It only noted the memory you wanted and a certain amount of chakra, so she moved on. The next two techniques were very simple raiton techniques that she wanted. She focused her chakra and simply did the jutsu. Nothing difficult about E rank techniques. She marked them in her arsenal and progress report to go to the office, and moved along. The last ninjutsu on her personal list was the explosive boulder body replacement. It was reaching out to a boulder, grabbing it with your chakra, filling it with explosive chakra, and let the opponent poke it. Then it went boom and theoretically they die. She formed the seals and moved her chakra in the desired manner, and shut her chakra down for the jutsu. She was done with ninjutsu for the moment.

Moving along she went to the next section which needed attention from her. Her main focus that was, Medical techniques. She cracked her fingers, and then the book flipping through to the first technique. The diagnosis. She would get this one rather quickly, a simple scan of a person using your chakra. She just continued flipping through to her next jutsu, already basically knowing how to perform this technique.

The next technique was another easy one. Resisting poisons and disease through the years was already in her family. She would be making poisons after all, and would need to develop immunity for them as well. So she marked that one off her list as well and moved right along, happily diving into her jutsu.

The next two were simple, as one she already knew, the other being an extension of that. She focused her chakra to her hand in the way she knew to be healing palm, pressing it to her abs. She felt her muscles stitching together from her previous workout routine, which she would frown as she realized she would need to go do again today. The slight distress on her part sent more chakra to her hands and focused it, making the next stage of the jutsu hers to command. The next ones were a little more fun. They were her offensive medical techniques. She had four lined out to train already, so she didn't need to look them up really. She brought them to her memory and immediately set to work. The first one she wanted to get down pat was the strong arm technique. It would compliment her chosen taijutsu style quite well when she went to learned that later at the dojo. The technique involved releasing chakra from her fist at the point of impact. She would practice this on a wall, collapsing the wall on her first go. She was quite good with medical techniques.

The next technique she couldn't actually practice as making dead bodies out of villagers and workers was more than likely frowned upon in this village. But the jutsu formation was there. She practiced the seals and targeted the carcass causing it to very briefly animate and wiggle in front of the bird, which in turn caused it to tear into the bit of meat rather fiercely.

She had one technique to learn from her medical jutsu now. The dead soul technique. Again a simple jutsu for her but one which she intended to take to its fullest potential. She focused her chakra into the air around her, focusing on dead bugs that lay in corners of windows. The first thing was to saturate them with her chakra. (2) As she did this she wondered if they would be killable as it was her chakra animating them, and not their brain doing the work. She would have to look into this even though they were simple zombies. (3) Saturating their bodies with her chakra was the easy part. She next needed to figure out how to get their bodies to move. She knew quite a bit about the nervous system and would start there, sending impulses to their muscles and having them twitch.(4) She played with their various functions and eventually had the bugs walking around the room, though they were very much dead still. She grimaced when she watched ones leg fall off. Sending her bugs back to the corner of the window she would end her jutsu as she started the whole thing over again, wanting to perfect it. She went through the same exact steps for her training.

She focused her chakra into the air around her, focusing on dead bugs that lay in corners of windows. The first thing was to saturate them with her chakra. (2) As she did this she wondered if they would be killable as it was her chakra animating them, and not their brain doing the work. She would have to look into this even though they were simple zombies. (3) Saturating their bodies with her chakra was the easy part. She next needed to figure out how to get their bodies to move. She knew quite a bit about the nervous system and would start there, sending impulses to their muscles and having them twitch.(4) She played with their various functions and eventually had the bugs walking around the room, though they were very much dead still. She grimaced when she watched ones leg fall off. Sending her bugs back to the corner of the window she would end her jutsu as she started the whole thing over again, wanting to perfect it. She went through the same exact steps for her training.

She focused her chakra into the air around her, focusing on dead bugs that lay in corners of windows. The first thing was to saturate them with her chakra. (2) As she did this she wondered if they would be killable as it was her chakra animating them, and not their brain doing the work. She would have to look into this even though they were simple zombies. (3) Saturating their bodies with her chakra was the easy part. She next needed to figure out how to get their bodies to move. She knew quite a bit about the nervous system and would start there, sending impulses to their muscles and having them twitch.(4) She played with their various functions and eventually had the bugs walking around the room, though they were very much dead still. She grimaced when she watched ones leg fall off. She let her chakra settle now that she had the jutsu perfected. She stretched and made her way to the dojo for a bit.

User Image

xxxooc |
xxxartemis' chakra :: 325 | 325
xxxartemis' stamina :: 200 | 200
xxxivory's chakra :: 325 | 325
xxxivory's stamina :: 200 | 200

Toryu Naminosaki

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:36 pm
Aoi Uchiha
Otogakure | Genin | Sharingan | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 425/425 | Stamina: 75/75

User Image

"You must be strong mentally and physically endure what I willingly do!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aoi ran in in front of Ruby with a smile on her face. "I win, Ruby." She said giggling lightly. Upon entering the academy, Aoi looked around to see what was going on all around her. She didn't see any signs of distress so she walked over to the back wall and sat down, sliding down the wall into a sitting position. Aoi patted the ground beside her for Ruby to sit next to her.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 265 / 265___ood: Mood Here___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby plopped down next to her with a little grin on her face. She hadnt exactly wanted to race her in the first place. Much easier to watch for threats when your a rear guard. Especially when its a nice rear that your guarding. "So...What are you learning? " She asked her. She adjusted crescent rose so it was comfortably bracing her back while she sat. There wasnt much threat in the academy for her to need to worry about Aoi, though she was still watching, eyes moving to pretty much anything that moved in a threat assessment.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:02 pm
Aoi Uchiha
Otogakure | Genin | Sharingan | Class: Medical/Sensor | Chakra: 425/425 | Stamina: 75/75

User Image

"You must be strong mentally and physically endure what I willingly do!"

Aoi shrugged her shoulders as she leaned against the wall. She didn't know what she wanted to learn just yet. She looked around at the scroll wall. She knew, with Apollo's help, that her elements were Katon and Doton. Aoi sighed and looked towards the door. She didn't know what to do at the moment.

[Sorry it's short, going to bed.]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 265 / 265___ood: Mood Here___Rank__: Genin___Reaper of Otogakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby rubbed the girls shoulders, applying pressure to the muscle there. She was simply trying to relax the girl, to get her mind working properly. She said softly to her"Take your time. Got all you need here." She said, trying to stifle a small yawn as she looked in the direction the girl was looking.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image
Cecelia (Malous) Toto Kurama

|| Chakra: 430/435 || Stamina: 65/65 || Rank: Genin ||
||Class: Genjutsu || 2nd Class: Medical || Bloodline: Sakkakugan ||

Malous would awake standing in front of the doorway leading outside of the classroom. As he would look around, he would see that Cecelia was no where to be found. He would then smirk and say, "Hey Cece. You there?" Her voice could be heard but her form was no where to be found. "Ugh! I hate it when you take my body without my permission." The young boy would laugh at this and then say, "Haha well I'm sorry that I want to have a life too. Next time I'll be sure to ask when I forcibly remove you from your body." Cecelia would mock his laughter in a sarcastic and spiteful way. Malous would smirk as he would turn around and head back into the room and look about. "Well quite honestly I wanted to see if there was something that I, myself, could find here. I mean this IS a class room. Would be a shame to leave here without ACTUALLY learning something."

Malous would pick up one of the scrolls from the shelf and would begin to read it. He was immediately drawn to a jutsu that seemed like fun. "Ooooh~ This jutsu looks like fun~ It's known as "Suji Dageki". Muscle Shock. It says here that it lets off a large electric shock made from chakra into the opponents body. It is able to paralyze them for a limited time in order to give the user an opening. We can use this in case of close range battles! What do you think Cece?" Cece would be seen in an astral form which only Malous could see and hear. "I believe it could come in handy. If you can get your hands on the target that is. Though I doubt that would be really difficult for you." Malous would chuckle and then say, "Yeea~ I tend to catch my prey with ease. Hmm? The scroll also says that with more training of this technique, you can make the effects last a lot longer than usual. Well this is going to be great to have in our little arsenal of jutsu~" Malous would continue to read on with a smile on his face.
[Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] Learned x5]

The young ninja would open the scroll a bit more to see the next jutsu written there. He did not like this one so he would move on to the next. He would continue this process until he finally hit a jutsu he liked. "Ooooh~ How about this one? "Runge Suibou". Lung Collapse. It's a jutsu that allows the user to crush the lungs of the opponent." Cece would frown and look at Malous before saying, "What's with you and all these offensive medical jutsu? I mean sure, collapsing the lungs of our enemy is something that would come in handy but why can't we learn some jutsu that could actually help people?" Malous would smirk and then say, "People like Black-sama~? I believe the jutsu you're looking for is known as TLC Jutsu." Malous would burst out laughing as Cece would blush heavily and begin to yell at the boy. I-I don't mean just Black-sama! I mean everyone! Collapsing the lungs of someone bleeding to death would not be helping! I want to heal people! And stop bringing up Black-sama! Malous would pout and say, "Aww. You're no fun Cece. Hm? Hey says here that if you train this jutsu long enough that you can increase the range of it. That's quite the interesting bonus. I'll be sure to keep this in mind for later~" Malous would open the scroll further to see the next jutsu.
[Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] Learned x5]

Malous would look at the next jutsu and then begin to read it. "This next jutsu is interesting as well~ It allows for the user to prepare dead bodies. How coool~ I want specially made dead bodies!" Cece would look at the scroll and then say, "Says here that they are mostly used for diversionary tactics. I think that would come in handy." Malous shook his head in agreement with a smile on his face and would then continue to read on.
[Shiyou Seishin [ Experimental Bodies ] Learned]

The next jutsu would make Malous jump for joy. "Oh oh Cece look! It's a technique that allows you to make a syringe out of your chakra! It says here that the attack delivers chakra directly into your opponent." Cece would float over and then look at the scroll with Malous. "Says here that it causes extreme do to the fact that it is delivered into the blood stream. Hmm. I suppose that would be very uncomfortable for the person it is used on. Malous would smirk and then speak with extreme joy. "Could you imagine the looks on their faces when we inject them. It would be completely wonderful!" Cece would just simply look at Malous as he continued on. "It also says that the effects last a lot longer with more training. I'm going to use this jutsu a lot. Just you wait Cece. When we get into our first battle, I am going to use this as soon as possible!" Malous would smile brightly as he would continue to read on in the scroll. He was all too eager to start using these jutsu. He was hoping to see the reactions on all these peoples faces. Malous would look at the scroll with such excitement. "I bet that there are even more jutsu that would be fun to use in this thing. The chakra syringe is still one of my favorites though~" Malous would open the scroll more so that he could read more of it.
[Chakra shirinji [ Chakra Syringe ] Learned x4]

As he would look through the scroll, Malous would become more intent on trying out some of these jutsu. "There more I look through this scrool, the more I want to fight." Cece would cross her arms and say, "Can we look at some supportive medical jutsu now? I'm getting tired of all these offensive medical ninjutsu. Oh what about this jutsu!? It has two different uses. Both offensive and supportive. It's the chakra scalpel." Cece would point to it on the scroll. Malous would look at it and then smile as he would continue reading. "Something like this has supportive properties? Well I suppose the medical field was meant to help instead of hinder when it was first made. I suppose I can allow this jutsu~ It seems interesting enough. Says here that it can sever bones, muscles, and arteries which is always appealing. And with more training it can grow to the length of a katana. Due to it being an inaccurate slash when used offensively, I suppose length would allow to me to slice more at once so accuracy would not really matter~ Good eye Cece. This will certainly be a welcomed jutsu to my collection~" Cece would smile and then look back in the scroll to see if there was anymore jutsu that popped out at her.
[Chakra Enjintou [ Chakra Scalpel ] Learned x2]

Malous would open the scroll to its last bit. There was bound to be at least one more jutsu in there that caught his eye. Then he would see it. A jutsu that he became fond of just by the name alone. "Cece Cece look! This jutsu allows me to bring back the dead! Well sorta. It's not exactly a permanent thing. And it seems that they cannot preform tasks that involve using chakra. Though it's still a nifty trick if you know how to use it right! You could change the looks and appearances of the corpses you have and then use them to attack or defend. I suppose you can also use them to distract people while you go in for the kill. These corpses have many many ways of being used." Cece would look at the scroll and then at Malous. "So you really think a jutsu like this would come in handy? I suppose that if you're smart enough anything can be helpful. Though using corpses just seems a bit messy. And smelly." Malous would laugh and then look at Cece. "Oh Cece. That's why I'll be doing all of the preparations. Unlike you, I love playing with corpses~" Malous would make a large smile towards Cece who would make a small one back before looking back at the scroll. "Maybe now we can learn about some other medical jutsu. Preferably some supportive kind." Malous' smile would fade and he would roll his eyes as he would toss the scroll away and take another off the shelf.
[Shikon no Jutsu [ Dead Soul Technique ] Learned x3]

Malous would then throw the scroll he had finished on the ground and look for a new one. He would pull a white scroll from the shelf in front of him and would then begin reading it. "So you wanted to learn some supportive jutsu correct?" The young boy would look through the scroll, unraveling it as he would go further into it, "Hmmmm...Oh! How about this one!? This Minor Healing Hands ability seems good." Cece would read it and then smile, "Yes this seems like something that could help others!" Cece would continue to study the page in order to fully understand the jutsu. Afte ra couple of minutes, she would smile and nod at Malous. The boy would then smirk and then begin to unravel the scroll further to find another jutsu.
[Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] Learned]

Malous would continue to look through the scroll and would happen upon another healing technique. "Oh! I found a more advanced version! Says here that it can cure the more dangerous injuries. This one should come in handy don't you think Cece~?" Cece would look at the scroll and study it for a few minutes. After she would learn it she would then take a sigh of relief and slouch down. "Phew...all this learning is really taking a toll on me. Maybe we should stop for today..." Malous would pout a bit and then say, "Come ooon Cece...Just a few more. Pleeeease~ After this we'll go look for Black-sama like you want ok?" Malous would put on his cutest face and Cece would puff up her cheeks and look the other way. "Fine..." Malous would jump for joy as he would look for another scroll to study.
[Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] Learned]

(OOC: Yay~ More jutsu~)

Active Jutsu:
N/A

Items Equipped:
N/A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:02 am
User Image
Ken Nagadera
Oto's Golden Warrior
Chakra Pool: 425/425 || Stamina Pool: 145/145

Ken walked into the Academy. It was a perfect place to come and train oneself and learn a few new techniques. He most certainly needed to learn a few things. Currently he had little to no techniques save those he had learned from the academy. Walking past a few occupied rooms, he went to an open one and began to train.

Gandō [ Altar Light ]

Ken sat calmly in the room alone. He needed to learn a dew techniques, and decided his clan ones were the best to start with. Holding his hand out he spoke " Gandō [ Altar Light ]" he said forming a single hand seal as a tiny ball of light appeared. Calmly he nodded and release the technique preparing for the next.

Hakkaku [ Coming to Light ]

Ken formed another hand sign and spoke " Hakkaku..." he said as he reached over and touched a chair nearby. After a moment or two it began to glow a faint golden color. Nodding he turned and prepared for the next.

Hikarubō [ Glowstick ]

Ken once more formed a single seal and spoke " Hikarubō..." he said as he held out his hand. In a moment a small ball of light formed in his palm. He remained still and looked at the back of the room. Throwing the ball in that direction, he watched as it stuck. He nodded with approval once more as the ball held its position lighting up the back corner. He remained still and looked at it as it continued to hold its position and simply glow. Ken had mastered all of these techniques with relative ease. He was ready for a more difficult one.

Kōei [ Flicker of Light ]

Ken knew this next technique would also be fairly easy. At least this one would be pretty useful for fighting in combat. Forming a single seal once more he spoke " Kōei." he said as his body gave of a bright light. It flashed for a moment as he smiled and looked around. That would certainly have blinded anyone that watched it. Useful for creating an opening for him to use other attacks.

Kōton: Shunshin [ Light Release: Instantaneous Movement ]

Ken once more prepared for the more basic techniques his clan possessed. Remaining still he formed a single seal and focused. In an instant, his body flashed a bright gold and disappeared. He soon reappeared a moment later, sitting on a separate nearby desk. The technique had successfully transported him from one place to another. It would certainly be a handy technique for moving about. It knew, however, that it wouldn't be much use for combat, merely leaving it.

Meimu [ Fallacy ]

Ken looked at a desk that was only ten feet from him. The next technique would require something, in order to change it. Forming a single hand sign, he watched as the desk disappeared from view. Smiling he rose from his position and moved over towards it. Looking at where the desk used to be he put his hand out as if to touch nothing, but he immediately felt the side of an object. Exactly as it was supposed too, the technique merely hid it from view. The desk was completely there, however, anyone looking wouldn't see it. Remaining calm for a moment he released the technique as the desk was once more invisible. He returned to his position, getting ready to practice some more.

Hakkōtai [ Luminous Body ]

Ken prepared himself for yet another technique. It appeared as though he was learning quite a bit of rather simple techniques, but one needed a foundation. Forming a single seal he focused his chakra and activated the next jutsu. As he did so the area around him immediately went black. He smiled as he looked around, he had successfully managed to turn everything in a five meter radius around his body completely dark. Even though the sun was shining straight the windows he still sat in darkness. He stopped his chakra flow and released the jutsu after a moment and prepared for the next.

Hakuro [ Glistening Dew ]

The next technique at least had applications for battle. Sitting still he formed a new hand sign and looked as a golden dew began to form all around him. Ken smiled at this and looked at the hundreds of beads of golden light that were all about him. He could feel the heat coming off of them and nodded knowing the technique was successful. If anyone came charging through this area they would certainly suffer burns. Ken formed a new seal and released the technique as the tiny beads faded and disappeared. He prepared for his next technique.

Hikari Bunshin [ Light Clone ]

Ken formed a new hand seal and focused. A moment later a clone formed and Ken looked at it. It looked back at him, each examining one another. It was apparent that it was an exact replica of him, and that there was no problem with it. He knew that he would be completely and totally ready to use such a technique in combat. Releasing the technique he watched as it exploded with light, certainly a useful aspect of the technique as well.

Hyōkitō [ Beacon ]

Ken formed a new seal and watched as a tiny golden rabbit appeared. Looking at it he saw it begin to bound around. He smiled looking at it, it was a rather simple technique, but it was one that could be useful in the right situation. Nodding calmly he released the technique as the rabbit faded away. Ken was ready to seriously learn a technique or two, he wanted to finally learn something combat useful. He wanted to be able to actually compete with other shinobi, thus far these wouldn't really help him.

ken-faita

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:36 am
User Image
Ken Nagadera
Oto's Golden Warrior
Chakra Pool: 425/425 || Stamina Pool: 145/145

Ken had begun to grow tired of training, he wanted to see some action. Looking around the classroom he had learned a few handy techniques, and was ready to go and get some kind of mission to test them out.

[Exit.]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 365 / 365 ___Stamina: 215___R Rank__: Gennin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

A soft tapping could be heard in the direction of the stairs, slowly getting louder as Silence climbed. His head popped up as he looked around, Shrugging, he stepped up and onto the main floor of the Academy. Silence was panting softly from the walk, but he didn't remove his mask. Taking a deep breath he let it out before heading to a secluded part of the academy ground. On his back rested, what could best be described as a 'spare mask'. Once in the secluded spot, Silence folded his legs and sat down. Placing his hands on his knees, he closed his eyes and relaxed. Trying to plan out his training regime. opening his eyes a few moments later, He sighed. He would need another person. "Looks like we wait, sister..." Silence would say, as if to himself.

_________________User Image

chinmoku000

The Committee Staff Mage

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:34 pm
xxxxUser Image

••.¸¸.•
Artemis Sandetsetsuxxxxx

Artemis came back to the academy after a while of training her bow form. Her form was a lot better, and her fingers just a little more calloused from the use of her bow. She looked around for a moment to make sure nobody was practicing the more dangerous jutsu before settling herself at a table. She was going to practice stuff she already knew so she didn't really need scrolls. She yawned and stretched before holding her hand over the table and activating her chakra scalpel. "So this technique can be better. Time to make it better then..."

User Image

xxxooc |

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 365 / 365 ___Stamina: 215___R Rank__: Gennin___Current__Mission: N/a

______
User Image

Silence watched the newcomer as she picked a table and sat down. He watched her for a moment and was about to get up when he saw a swathe of chakra cover her hand. He watched for a moment or two longer, before standing up and walking over. To anyone watching, the mask on his back would have vanished. Without waiting to be invited, he pulled out a chair and sat at the table. Watching her from behind the mask. "Hello." He said, before leaning forward and resting his chest on the table. a moment later a light drumming/tapping can be heard, playing a soft musical tempo on the table. A Soft glow appears under his shirt, but it isn't visible to anyone around as he is leaning against the table. "Thats a nifty trick. what is that?"

_____ Face Copying Technique - Whisper uses her musician training while drumming on the table to train her technique. [ training post, 1 out of 3 posts with area reduction]

chinmoku000

The Committee Staff Mage

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 pm
xxxxUser Image

••.¸¸.•
Artemis Sandetsetsuxxxxx

Artemis looked up at the masked figure. She was concentrating so she gave him a light glance before watching her hand again. "Its a scalpel for performing field surgery and...things. Its kind of required....will you stop tapping please!?"She said looking flustered as the aura grew a little bit from the outburst. She wanted to make sure she got this right but the tapping was horribly distracting. (3-5)

User Image

xxxooc |

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

______
User Image

Silence continued to watch. Behind his mask, he openly smirked "Tapping..? I can't hear tapping.." Smirking, still he leaned closer to the 'scalpel' and watched it "It seems pretty simple to do. SO yeah, you a medic? or just someone with a fascination from cutting other people?" The tapping on the table continued. Silence leaned back and folded his arms, but kept his chest against the table. "Don't you have to train at the hospital for that?"

Unseen by anyone, As she was merged with Silence, Whisper focused her chakra, focusing on the person in front of her and her brother. She was listening to her voice, was watching the way her face moved, even down to how she lent with the bird on her shoulder. She studied her chakra, and began to copy it.

_____ Face Copying Technique -Whisper uses her musician training while drumming on the table to train her technique. [ training post, 2 out of 3 posts with area reduction]

chinmoku000

The Committee Staff Mage

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:29 pm
xxxxUser Image

••.¸¸.•
Artemis Sandetsetsuxxxxx

She nodded a bit at the mention of medic. She smiled as the scalpel lengthened. "Bit of both to be honest. I dabble in healing, and harming. No Hippocratic oath for me..."She said as she focused on it further, forming the blade a little more detailed. She watched it start to part the wood on the table, though she was sure this was supposed to cut internals without harming externals from the type of blade. She put it out of her head and focused on the stability of the chakra at length, enlarging it to a small sword, and moving it to katana length in one slow movement.

User Image

xxxooc |

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games