Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

xxx xx A x T E A R x M U S T x H A V E x F O R M E D x I N x M Y x E Y E xx xxx
xxx xx W H E N x Y O U x H A D x Y O U R x F I R S T x K I S S xx xxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yuki sidestepped the spell, almost tripping over his feet. He pointed his wand at his father and cried out, ❝Langlock!❞ Yuki caught his footing and stood straight up, pointing his wand at his father, waiting for Gishin to propel another spell at him.

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx O N x M Y x W A Y xx xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:03 am
User Image

n

bananasauce buffy  anne  dustfinger

lalala i  was  a  little  girl,  alone  in  my  little  world,  who  dreamed  of  a  little  home  for  me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

i  played  pretend  between  the  trees,  and fed  my  houseguest  bark  and  leaves,

AND  LAUGHED  IN  MY  PRETTY  BED  OF  GREEN.  ♥

❝This woman,❞ she murmured grumpily under her breath as she began to walk away, back to Zonko's. She folded her arms against her chest and sighed heavily, shaking her head. , This woman could have easily kicked his a** if she wasn't pregnant,❞ she breathed out, tugging a loose auburn curl away from her sight as she quickly threw a glance over her shoulder to see if anyone was gravely hurt yet. Nope, everyone's standing up on their feet for now. Thank God. Buffy resumed walking lazily back to the store, smoothing her dress as she did so. Reaching out for the doorknob, she rapidly towards Yuki's direction again, hearing spells being yelled. She sighed again and entered Zonko's, making her way to the counter. She leaned against it and arched an eyebrow, ❝Merlin's beard, I could've - ❞ she was interrupted by a small yet sharp pain in her stomach. Uh-oh. She groaned, rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, preparing to yell for her sibling's help, ❝Guys!❞ she cried over her voice. Soon, Katy, Charlie, Brian and Alec were seen rushing down to grab bags filled with diapers and the necessary to welcome a baby to the world. They rapidly Apparated to St Mungo's, and the only ones left were Juju, the House-Elf, and two dogs - Hatter, the large husky, and Romeo, the young Jack Russell.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Gishin tried to laugh, but found that his tongue had been attached to the roof of his mouth. In frustration, you attempted to throw a spell through his wand without the use of words. It was difficult, but he had cast this spell so many times in his prime that it came second nature to him.

He swung his wand at his son, waiting to see the result.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

xxx xx A x T E A R x M U S T x H A V E x F O R M E D x I N x M Y x E Y E xx xxx
xxx xx W H E N x Y O U x H A D x Y O U R x F I R S T x K I S S xx xxx
x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

Yuki screamed as he felt his body fill with fire. It was as if he was being stabbed for flaming swords all over. Again and again. He opened one of his eyes which teared up, pointed his hand at his father and cried out in pain, ❝Bombarda!❞ Yuki felt the force of the spell send him slightly backwards, but it was not comparable to the distance his father soared at the explosion.

Dirt flew all over Gishin, and dust still lingered in the air as Yuki stood over his father, wand pointed at his face, ❝If you do not do as you have promised, I will find you, and kill you with my bare hands,❞ Yuki's eyes were icicles, waiting to fall into Gishin's face.

|| o o c ;; ||

x
xx xx O N x M Y x W A Y xx xx

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 am
User Image

Gishin nodded, still unable to open his mouth and speak. He glared at Yuki, then apparated. What a fool he had been! His son had finally turned into the man Gishin had always dreamed he would, but all for the wrong reasons. All for a woman that was no where near Slytherin enough. Where had Yuki gone wrong? He and Icarus had been true Slytherins as children going through Hogwarts... what had made them change?

Either way, Gishin knew that his son had won the Isolde Duel, and that he must receive what Gishin promised: the fortune of both the boys. Grudgingly, Yuki's father was forced to do this and he would not take it back.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

"Alright, da', alright." Tay replied to his father, exasperated. Truly, he wanted nothing more then to lunge for Honeydukes, to marvel in all of the sweets and candy, and possibly make new friends if anyone was there. Of course, he had to note that there was probably nothing more than upperclassmen, not that they scared him, but, its not exactly the best first impression to make... with his father at his heels.

"Don' get your knickers in a twist, boy." Tay's father, William, demanded an air of respect. Every step he took was only as restricted as his cane and billowing cloak would allow him, he wasn't old, not as old as Tay believed him to be, but he knew he'd never get a true number from his father. In all reality, his father had been saying he's only thirty-five for the last six years, and that he was thirty-two all the years before that. Tay summed him up to be around, fifty, maybe sixty, with his graying hair.

"Daaa'," Tay reprimanded his father playfully, though, he truly hated it when his father treated him like a child. "I'm not a kid anymore."

"William, Dante, Nott." William Sr. turned to face his son with a stern look. "You'll always be a child until your at least five feet tall."

"Hey!" Tay's facial features scrunched up at the thought, but loosened with a laugh when he realized the stern look, was only to add to the humor of his statement. "I thought that America was the only place to use feet and inches."

"Oh, they are, but you don't want to spend your time trying to figure out if your one hundred-and-something centimeters, do you?"

"That's what the healers and tutors use-"

"For technicalities, yes, but for sake of conversations, people simply prefer to use feet. Now, if you'll just follow me, we'll get through this quickly so you can have some bloody candy."

"Yes!"

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: -
Mood: At Leisure
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:34 am
User ImageOllin Harver Second Assistant at Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop
It is not just a job, it s passion. People should know that there is more to quills than meets the eye.

He was on his way to the famous Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop. He has recently sent a letter to the owner of the shop, asking the owner about possible employment into the shop. He has a knack for Quill's and had always wanted to work in a shop that he could explore the different properties of them. What most wizards and witches do not know is that quill's can have magical properties and some are just for decoration. But a good quill will not scratch or damage a piece of paper or parchment. They will leave a clean stroke and have won't leave messy spots of ink on the parchments. Though his goal is to create a magic enhanced quill of his own. He knew the spells, but was not trained. His next adventure in the world of business will be fast paced and will be full of people wanting to prove them wrong on how quill's are really important. The next phase was to actually find the shop, and talk to the owner. He was making his way to the shop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We see with our eyes - We hear with our ears - We feel with our hearts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
The cool wind whipped past Bailey and her heavy cloak with fury, and she cowered beneath her hood as she hustled up the cobbled street. Night was fast approaching, but with Quidditch try-outs beginning tomorrow, she would have to replace her beloved broom that she herself had reduced to ash over the past summer.

Stumbling over a few large rocks on her way over to meet her mother, Bailey found herself surprised when she spotted the woman standing right outside the entrance to Spintwitches. A brilliant smile now smothering her face, she picked up her speed, jumping into a loving, but careful embrace.
"I thought for sure you'd make me walk all the way over to Gladrags!" She exclaimed happily, thankful that in spite of her lingering injuries, her mum had the decency to meet her at their destination.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
FASHIONS FADE STYLE IS ETERNAL
User Image
Lyra took up a firm position outside the front window of Spintwitches Sporting Needs, her dark brown eyes scanning the horizon for any sign of her daughter. The sun was now well past set, and she was beginning to wish she had sent Braylon to accompany Bailey into Hogsmeade. Just as she was contemplating walking the distance from here to the Castle, a small dark shadow came around the bend, and Lyra could easily recognize Bailey's graceful posture, despite the fact that she was hidden from the wind beneath her winter cloak.

Closing the distance between them, she hugged back, being extra careful to avoid every point of injury Bailey had sustained last month. She was glad her daughter was so excited to see that she had taken to walking the few minutes to meet her here rather than at her own shop.
"Oh, shush! You know I wouldn't put you through any more pain than necessary. Come on, now. Let's finish our business and get you back to school before dark!" She urged, opening the shop door for Bailey and placing a light hand on her shoulder to guide her inside.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

- ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - Seek strength, but do not avoid the struggle - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ -

User Image
User Image
Aiden stepped into the street and pulled his long black cloak over his shoulders. With a smug grin, he whistled to Harley, and they began their journey through Hogsmeade Village. Embracing his one and only day off, Aiden wanted to make the most of today, and he vowed to visit as many shops as possible over the course of the next few hours.

Strolling along the shop fronts, he let his dark green eyes sift inside each of the large glass windows, trying to catch something of interest to him. Fortunately, it was no time at all before he noticed the extensive fantasy world of mischievous products. Remembering back to his school days when he spent nearly every weekend in Zonko's playing with all their new inventory, Aiden opened the door, letting Harley in first, then following him in closely.

User Image

- ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - Where there is no struggle, there is no strength - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ -

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:11 am
User Image
User Image
Her eyes were locked on the castle of Hogwarts as she trekked down the path through Hogsmeade. It was her first time back since she had given up her teaching post, and though she had returned for other business, she vowed to stop by to visit those who she viewed as her own children.

Buttoning her ruffled cloak and wrapping her arms close to her body, Eve lowered her head against the night wind, glancing up every twenty seconds or so to check where she was at. Finally catching a glimpse of the Three Broomsticks sign, she began shifting in the necessary direction, coming to the door with a welcoming smile. Fixing her hair in the reflection of the window, Evelyn tugged on the door, letting herself in quietly.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 pm
{HALVINE | CLENORE}

Not yet attending Hogwarts

Halvine was having trouble remaining calm as he walked down Hogsmeade’s main street, his dad moving at a considerably slower pace behind him. He hadn’t been to the wizard town since before he moved to France, and he didn’t even remember that trip. His father had explained countless times that this excursion was not only for fun, but to teach him responsibility. He had been given a pouch of twenty galleons, and was allowed to purchase anything for himself under two basic conditions: First, he couldn’t buy anything that was intended to harm someone later, and secondly, he had to keep track of all of the purchases himself. This was the first time Halvine had really been allowed to handle any kind of money at all, and he couldn’t wait to start searching. It’s not that he didn’t have everything he needed already; his family was fairly wealthy and he was provided for perfectly, but it wasn’t the same as picking out things he knew were exclusively his.

As the wonderfully unfamiliar row of shops came into view, he paused and took an exhilarating breath. Turning back to his dad with a goofy grin, he hopped from foot to foot slightly and asked, “Which one should I go in first?”

OOC; {I'll have an actual layout once I'm sorted, by the way. Ignore the unpretty D:}

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 pm
Eraz moved through the streets of the sleepy little town slowly, looking around. It had been quite some time since he had been here last - working at the school as their Herbology teacher. He frowned as he spun his staff slowly end over by his side, thinking about what was going to happen in just a few months time. It would be interesting to see how many of the old teachers were still there, and how many of the students were still around, learning at the prestigious institute.

That thought made him wonder about the students that had been there. He knew of at least one who was no longer around - the young Ravenclaw who had died there, but had anyone else died? He doubted it, Hogwarts prided itself on its safety, so it was unlikely. But what of the other students, how had they fared, that was a thought on his mind. Then he blinked - this wasn't like him, to care about students. He shook his head slowly then looked around the street, looking to see if he could see a pub of some kind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara skipped happily down the path from the school, on her way to Hogsmeade for her date with Preston. At least, she hoped it was a date. She oddly developed a fondness for him through their conversations. She stopped and drew in a deep breath of the cool air. She loved Hogsmeade. It had all the charm that her big city home didn't. She scanned the streets, considered Zonko's and Honeydukes for shops to visit before Pres arrived. Then she spotted someone. Actually, she first spotted the staff. Professor Lupinous, she thought to herself. Scratching her head, she started off towards him. Something he had said to her those couple years ago had stuck with her. An inspirational quote, you might say. He looked down on her for being weak, had told her that he had killed before and that she shouldn't feel bad about holding someone's life in her hands. That killing someone didn't make her bad, but what made you bad was your reason for the killing. His words, plus those passed on to her by Einar had helped her to crack out of her shell of depression. She touched her scarred side as the memory of Einar popped into her head. She closed on her former Professor. "Prof... er... Eraz?" she called out.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 pm
Eraz blinked as someone called out to him. He thudded the staff onto the groudn beside him and turned in place to look at who it was. It took him a few moments to sort through the haze of years, and even when he did, he didn't recognize the person. His shaggy brown hair fell to the side as he tilted his head to study her, his dark gaze sweeping up and down, trying to place her. One hand came up to finger the rough stubble on his jaw as he thought. Suddenly he snapped his fingers.
"You're Mierla, right?" He looked at the blonde closely. He thought that was the person who had suddenly come up to him in the street. Then he spotted something he hadn't - a scar on the bottom of her jawline, along her chin. "No, wait. You're... Radcliffe." That was it, the whiny little girl who had been blubbering because she saw the spot where she killed someone during one of his classes. That was why he hadn't recognized her - she wasn't crying, or scared.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games