Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Picture Gallery of Doom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:22 pm
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK
More pictures!

User Image
User Image

Had to redo the "taken" one...woosh, these seem a lil more discrete...*laughs*

I have a hat similar to that one. Selene bought it for me. Pimpin' folk...real pimpin hat, got a feather in mine. blaugh

I'm on the phoenix server, a friend of mine IRL plays and that's what server he's on.

Anela plays on Asura server so unless one of us starts over we wont be able to play on the Pheonix server...crap.lol. What are you? race/job?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:18 pm
OpiuuK
Yup, makes the eyes look darker! I like what Gackt does with his eyes and I felt like i could emulate, I think that I need a lil work BUT you have to start somewhere. *looks at Selene* ^^ Sho nuff

Ack, Opi is better at the whole makeup thing than me. Yea, I suck as a girl... sad  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:42 pm
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK
Yup, makes the eyes look darker! I like what Gackt does with his eyes and I felt like i could emulate, I think that I need a lil work BUT you have to start somewhere. *looks at Selene* ^^ Sho nuff

Ack, Opi is better at the whole makeup thing than me. Yea, I suck as a girl... sad

Not too sure what to make of this statement, should I be offended? Nauh, I like what I do...^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:58 pm
OpiuuK
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

Not too sure what to make of this statement, should I be offended? Nauh, I like what I do...^^

*frowns*
I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm making fun of you. Actually, you're "pretty" or whatever the male equalent would be, it makes your eyes alluring. But I just suck as a girl. Dresses look bad on me, and I can't put on makeup...  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:21 pm
*glares at Selene* No, no...it's cool, I'm not worried or think that your patronizing. Anela did it, don't think that I've got the make-up skillz, lol. Anywho *hugs* seems like your offish, did I do something wrong, prolly too much attention, huh? Well, if it means anything, I hate the fact that you're not coming to Orlando, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities. *sigh*

Love Ya! biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:50 pm
OpiuuK
*glares at Selene* No, no...it's cool, I'm not worried or think that your patronizing. Anela did it, don't think that I've got the make-up skillz, lol. Anywho *hugs* seems like your offish, did I do something wrong, prolly too much attention, huh? Well, if it means anything, I hate the fact that you're not coming to Orlando, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities. *sigh*

Love Ya! biggrin heart

*giggles*

No, we're still going there. He just wants to go to Hollywood but we won't allow it. I rather Orlando even if it's gonna be hot there. And I could never have too much attention from you!

*huggles*  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:56 am
ninja 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:53 am
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

Love Ya! biggrin heart

*giggles*

No, we're still going there. He just wants to go to Hollywood but we won't allow it. I rather Orlando even if it's gonna be hot there. And I could never have too much attention from you!

*huggles*

Ah hell, so it's still on! Groovy, I thought I was going to get the chance to meet my lil kitty! whee  

OpiuuK

Kojaq

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:20 pm
OpiuuK

Anela plays on Asura server so unless one of us starts over we wont be able to play on the Pheonix server...crap.lol. What are you? race/job?

Male Elvaan
MNK20/WAR10

I've only been playing about 2 weeks so its kinda low....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:52 pm
The highest I got was 31mnk/15war

Got my ADV job and went with DRG19/mnk9 and soon thereafter I stopped playing. Actually I just reset my character to start lvling a Hume WAR but man, I gave up on that quick! I guess I pissed myself off when I deleted my Elvaan so that kinda did it all.  

OpiuuK

Kojaq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:23 am
OpiuuK

Got my ADV job and went with DRG19/mnk9 and soon thereafter I stopped playing. Actually I just reset my character to start lvling a Hume WAR but man, I gave up on that quick! I guess I pissed myself off when I deleted my Elvaan so that kinda did it all.

I see I see....eh I really don't have a desire for DRG...DRK, BST, NIN for me...whenever I get ADV jobs...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:13 am
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK

I see I see....eh I really don't have a desire for DRG...DRK, BST, NIN for me...whenever I get ADV jobs...

Anela got DRK BST and NIN...BST is solo heaven, I wanted to quest for it but ddecided that ddragoon would be more enjoyable especially since your 2 hour is your wyvern and being that if you're good you barely use your 2 hour under normal circumstances it kinda adds to the pimpness not to mention that your wyvern stays with you as long as it doesn't fall in battle, which only happened once to me, so if that were to ever happen you would have it at your disposal. The wyvern makes for some awesome DD and since Anela went DRK we basically soloed till I got to 19 so if you find someone that has got the skills you can probably run the game and a duo of mayhem, lol. NIN is ultimo tank if you get Utsesemi(sp): Ichi but that scroll is expensive so I dropped that idea quick. Iono, I guess it depends on what you like, since you've been lvling MNK you might gravitate towards DRG. It's a great supplement to any party. I got in many a heated discussion about the choice of sub I had for my DRG cause people always said that WAR is best, I beg to differ. Having a back up voker is the shiz and all but a DRG in now way should have to tank, it's like suicide so i went with MNK which boosts your offense dramatically and having mnk as a sub will make your wyvern offensive. Iono, let me know what you're into maybe I can give some feedback as to which job you might enjoy, I've experienced many a job. ^^  

OpiuuK

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

an even older pic of me.damn that brings back memories crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:34 pm
OpiuuK
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK

Anela got DRK BST and NIN...BST is solo heaven, I wanted to quest for it but ddecided that ddragoon would be more enjoyable especially since your 2 hour is your wyvern and being that if you're good you barely use your 2 hour under normal circumstances it kinda adds to the pimpness not to mention that your wyvern stays with you as long as it doesn't fall in battle, which only happened once to me, so if that were to ever happen you would have it at your disposal. The wyvern makes for some awesome DD and since Anela went DRK we basically soloed till I got to 19 so if you find someone that has got the skills you can probably run the game and a duo of mayhem, lol. NIN is ultimo tank if you get Utsesemi(sp): Ichi but that scroll is expensive so I dropped that idea quick. Iono, I guess it depends on what you like, since you've been lvling MNK you might gravitate towards DRG. It's a great supplement to any party. I got in many a heated discussion about the choice of sub I had for my DRG cause people always said that WAR is best, I beg to differ. Having a back up voker is the shiz and all but a DRG in now way should have to tank, it's like suicide so i went with MNK which boosts your offense dramatically and having mnk as a sub will make your wyvern offensive. Iono, let me know what you're into maybe I can give some feedback as to which job you might enjoy, I've experienced many a job. ^^

Yeah, NIN do make for great tanks, although due to people's lack of wanting to be tank, I sometimes end up doing it. Which is obviously a harder job for a MNK, since most play DD and have a lower def. I enjoy playing DD/Tank backup. I love the MNK's 2 hour, Hundred fists! I end up soloing alot since MNK's are usually in a lesser demand due to the fact that their are so many, which is why I was leaning toward BST, but then I would have to lvl my WHM to compensate seeing as how I think it is easier to solo when you can cure yourself, lol. I like the whole look of the DRG but I just don't know about having to worry about two characters over one during battles. I heard DRK is just fun to play so I might do that just for fun. What about SAM? Is that any good?  

Kojaq

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:28 am
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK
Angel Hikari
OpiuuK

Yeah, NIN do make for great tanks, although due to people's lack of wanting to be tank, I sometimes end up doing it. Which is obviously a harder job for a MNK, since most play DD and have a lower def. I enjoy playing DD/Tank backup. I love the MNK's 2 hour, Hundred fists! I end up soloing alot since MNK's are usually in a lesser demand due to the fact that their are so many, which is why I was leaning toward BST, but then I would have to lvl my WHM to compensate seeing as how I think it is easier to solo when you can cure yourself, lol. I like the whole look of the DRG but I just don't know about having to worry about two characters over one during battles. I heard DRK is just fun to play so I might do that just for fun. What about SAM? Is that any good?

SAM is great but as a sub for another job. Usually SAM is the perfect sub for DRG because of your ability to do your own skill chains and a DRG at higher lvls is sought after for that reason alone. If you're frequenting Jueno which, by now you prolly are, being that around 18-20 you should be lvling in Quifim(SP), walk around and ask some of the higher lvl players walking around. It's always best to speak to someone who's got the job and has quested for all their armor cause that means they're dedicated in their job and can give you an in depth explanation on that job. I would do this and it's what made me jump from wanting BST to becoming DRG although, DRG quest is along and hard for a solo 30. DRK is great and the quest is easy, although, when you're searching for the great sword needed for the quest you delve into some areas that are difficult for those 30-40 fo make sure you have someone with you at least your lvl or higher. Once you get the great sword all you have to do is slay 100 mobs with it, doesn't matter which kind so you can simply step outside of Bastok and run amock... biggrin  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games