• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:41 pm
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
June thought carefully. "For one, I'll let you and her go, but neither of you must even think about going to the authorities about this place. The authorities would surely destroy every single zombie. Also, are there any sanctuaries for zombies where you're from?" She ignored Hank as she waited for Raph's answer

He nearly face palmed. "Like tha cops gonna believe a six foot turtle zombie and a eight foot fox girl. And as for a sanctuary, yeah! Ya dope husband took me an tha other zombies he got outta New York from tha ******** sanctuary!!" he exclaimed.

"The girl is a kitsune. She can change her features." She then glared at her husband after hearing he had moved some zombies. "You stupid man! You knew better than that!" Soon a sort of bat had appeared over Hank's head and began hitting him

Brother Hank: "Ow!! Oww! H..hey!!! I thought they'd be better off here! C'mon! Owwww!" he exclaimed as he was hit.

Raph: He watched and shook his head. "Oddly....that made me feel a little better." he looked at June. "We ain't gonna tell no one bout ya'll. We got our own places ta protect as well. If ya'll can get tha zombies ta eat somethin other than humans and also tame em like ya got ya husband, then maybe I was wrong bout this place." he said. "So....please let Xena go."

June nodded as she made the thermos reappear and released Xena. "You have my permission to inform the caretaker of the other sanctuary about us and extend the offer to bring the ones under their care here."

Raph: "Thanks." he said nodding. "I'll tell Finley bout ya'll. He would be interested in another group a sentient zombies." he said as he looked at Xena to see if she was ok.
Xena: After she was released from the thermos, she had taken the time to heal herself. She would look to Raph. "I see you got things worked out."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"The girl is a kitsune. She can change her features." She then glared at her husband after hearing he had moved some zombies. "You stupid man! You knew better than that!" Soon a sort of bat had appeared over Hank's head and began hitting him

Brother Hank: "Ow!! Oww! H..hey!!! I thought they'd be better off here! C'mon! Owwww!" he exclaimed as he was hit.

Raph: He watched and shook his head. "Oddly....that made me feel a little better." he looked at June. "We ain't gonna tell no one bout ya'll. We got our own places ta protect as well. If ya'll can get tha zombies ta eat somethin other than humans and also tame em like ya got ya husband, then maybe I was wrong bout this place." he said. "So....please let Xena go."

June nodded as she made the thermos reappear and released Xena. "You have my permission to inform the caretaker of the other sanctuary about us and extend the offer to bring the ones under their care here."

Raph: "Thanks." he said nodding. "I'll tell Finley bout ya'll. He would be interested in another group a sentient zombies." he said as he looked at Xena to see if she was ok.
Xena: After she was released from the thermos, she had taken the time to heal herself. She would look to Raph. "I see you got things worked out."

"Yeah." he said as he smiled a little. He was happy to see that she was alright. "Wanna get outta here?"  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:44 pm
June: She nodded and bowed to both of them. "I'm sorry for all the trouble we've caused you two and don't be hesitant to request my assistance should you ever need it. Just think my name and I'll be there."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 pm
dark_serena07
June: She nodded and bowed to both of them. "I'm sorry for all the trouble we've caused you two and don't be hesitant to request my assistance should you ever need it. Just think my name and I'll be there."

Raph: "Thanks again." he said with a small respectful bow. "We'll do that."  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:50 pm
Hamato Donatello

"Yeah." he said as he smiled a little. He was happy to see that she was alright. "Wanna get outta here?"
Xena: "Ready when you are." She said before looking at June. "I'm just glad we got things settled. I hope and pray that the military won't find this place."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "Ready when you are." She said before looking at June. "I'm just glad we got things settled. I hope and pray that the military won't find this place."

He nodded, then waved to June before leaving the mansion and heading down the road. "Gonna take a few hours ta get back ta New York on foot." he grumbled.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:09 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

He nodded, then waved to June before leaving the mansion and heading down the road. "Gonna take a few hours ta get back ta New York on foot." he grumbled.
Xena: "Think it would be a good idea to return by foot?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Not really. I don't guess you know an easier way, huh?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his head.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:19 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Not really. I don't guess you know an easier way, huh?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his head.
Xena: "No, unfortunately." She said. "Though the part I'm concerned with is the military. I have this feeling that they might go the graveyard."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 am
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "No, unfortunately." She said. "Though the part I'm concerned with is the military. I have this feeling that they might go the graveyard."

"What makes ya think that?" he asked as he raised a brow ridge.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "Think...The graveyard is where the dead rests, which makes it the perfect spot to find a mass number of zombies." She said. "If they find the graveyard, then they might also find the tracks that will lead them to this place."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "Think...The graveyard is where the dead rests, which makes it the perfect spot to find a mass number of zombies." She said. "If they find the graveyard, then they might also find the tracks that will lead them to this place."

"Ya got a point. We'll have ta see bout gettin there before tha military does." he said as he continued to walk. "Good thing bout bein a zombie...ya don't get tired easily."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Ya got a point. We'll have ta see bout gettin there before tha military does." he said as he continued to walk. "Good thing bout bein a zombie...ya don't get tired easily."
Xena: "Though zombies don't have the ability to fly like ghosts could." She said before stopping. "I think we oughta try to cover those tracks."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Xena: "Though zombies don't have the ability to fly like ghosts could." She said before stopping. "I think we oughta try to cover those tracks."

"Aight.......how?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Aight.......how?"
Xena: "Hmmm...." She would take a stick and starts to draw a transmutation circle on it. "This would probably do the trick. We're gonna have to fly to keep those tracks hidden.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff