Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:17 am
Takehiko

User Image

"There there....sweet, sweet baby....I'm so sorry I did that to you. I truly could not stop myself once I got started. I do, however, promise that I will never let such a thing happen again. I know better now. I love, you, Kail." the prince made his declaration, hoping to calm the little being.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:33 am
User ImageThe small angel listened to the demon prince and felt the sincerity of his words. He understood so suddenly what the demon prince was talking about, the memory came flooding back so suddenly. He remembered the sudden movement and pain when 'Daisuke' had taken what he had offered, then how the other had not stopped when he had called his name. Kail felt guilty and stupid now for thinking 'Daisuke' had tried to purposely kill him. His tears started again and he tried to hide them against Takehiko's chest. "I'm sorry...." Kail hiccuped.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:41 am
Takehiko

User Image

"Sorry? My silly little darling...you have nothing at all to apologize for."
Lifting the angel close to his face, the demon gently kissed away each and every tear that fell from his tiny, sparkling eyes.
"Fear not. I am here. I will protect you. I will not betray you. I will love you until the end of time itself, no matter what we may have to face."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 am
User ImageKail gave a couple more hiccups after Takehiko had kissed away his tears. The small angel gave a soft smile as 'Daisuke' said he would protect him, not betray him and love him for always. "I'll do it too, protect, not betray and love." Kail said smiling softly as he moved to hug Takehiko the best he could in his small size.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:12 am
Takehiko

User Image

"I haven't a doubt in my mind that you will." the prince chuckled.
Having Kail nuzzling on him in this small form was, to put it bluntly, adorable. It was what humans might compare to kittens, little babies with satin booties, or cartoon characters of yellow electric mice.
Takehiko let his wings unfurl, wrapping around to the front as if he were hugging the angel with both his arms and his wings.
Then suddenly he let out a gasp of surprise.
Looking at his wings, there were odd changes in his feathers. Wherein they had previously been all jet black, now there were feathers of grey, and even white, scattered throughout.
Takehiko wasn't sure what this mean, and he simply stared at them curiously for a moment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:29 am
User ImageA soft sigh passed Kail's lips as he felt Takehiko's arms and wings wrap around him. When he had been scared because he thought 'Daisuke' had tried to kill him he hadn't listened to his feelings but not that he knew the circumstances Kail felt safe. It was like when 'Daisuke' had been human, that same safe protected feeling was there.

The small angel looked up confused when he heard 'Daisuke' gasp. Quickly he looked around to see what had caused such a reaction from his love. Seeing the white and gray feathers in what he knew was supposed to be as black as night surprised the small angel just as much as it had the demon prince. "What do you think caused that, my blood maybe?" Kail questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 am
Takehiko

User Image

"I....I don't know..." he sputtered, obviously very confused. One might venture as far as to say he was concerned, even. Takehiko had never heard of such a thing ever having happened to a demon, and he worried that, perhaps, he was somehow ill, though illness was also virtually unheard of among demons.
"This is so strange." the demon said, poking at one of the white feathers with a long finger.
"Perhaps the next time O'hono and the others are here, they might be able to explain such a thing?" he asked the little angel.
Unbeknownst to Takehiko, though, not only had there been a change in his feathers, but one of his usually dark eyes had turned a sparkling, bright blue.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image"I'm sure O'hono and Kiar will know whats going on. Kiar especially seems to know lots of things." Kail said smiling as he continued to look over Takehiko's wings. Finally growing bored with that Kail looked back to 'Daisuke' and was quite surprised. "Your eyes, they changed colors." Kail exclaimed surprised.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:31 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Raising a hand to cover the eye that Kail was looking at, the demon took a worried look to his face. These changes were something he had no idea how to comprehend, and it made Takehiko feel frightened. First his feathers, now one of his eyes?
It disturbed the demon profoundly.
"Should...should I be afraid?" the prince asked, meekly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 pm
User ImageKail placed a tiny hand over 'Daisuke's' that was covering his eye. He didn't want the other to hide it or to worry. "It hasn't hurt you so I don't think so, maybe your becoming an ascended." Kail gasped suddenly. "Maybe angel blood is what demons need to ascend." Kail pondered.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:00 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Takehiko couldn't help himself, he burst out laughing.
"Ascended? Such a thing has only happened once in all of time."
Gently, he held the little angel and carried him back into the bedroom, chuckling the whole way.
"Beloved...do you hear what you say? Angel blood fuels demons, like a drug. When we take angel blood, it is typically against an angel's will, and it is done with a great deal of sin. Not to mention it is uncommon to be able to feed on angel blood. Nevertheless, the very act is considered evil and blasphemous. I doubt committing sin would allow a demon to ascend, silly little love."
Plopping down on the bed, the prince lay on his side, still cradling the tiny cherub.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 pm
User ImageA frown over took the small angel's face as 'Daisuke' burst into laughter at his idea. "It has happened though." Kail protested clinging to that bit of evidence. He hadn't known about it before but he had heard other angels talk about an ascended. "You didn't take my blood against my will, I gave it willingly. Why could that not have different properties? Why does it have to be a sin if given willingly, it doesn't make sense." Kail continued to argue. As soon as the small angel knew he was on the bed he gave a yawn, exhaustion from trying to use his magic and running from Takehiko catching up with him. "If you ascended we wouldn't have to fight." he murmured curling into 'Daisuke'.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:28 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Yes, it has happened. Once." he reminded the angel.
"Once in all these millions of years, darling."
Hearing the little angel yawn, Takehiko stretched out and gave a yawn himself. He had a full night's sleep, and he was still coursing with the angel's energy, but it always felt good to relax and be slothful for a while.
"I can't say if I ever could ascend, but if it meant being with you, then I gladly would. I just don't know how..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm
User Image"if it happened even once it can happen again, we just need to find the angel that did it." Kail said yawning again. This time the angel gave a shake of his head trying to remain awake. "We can ask O'hono and Kiar later, sleep now." Kail murmured once more before closing his eyes and allowing himself to sleep once more.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Indeed. You are right, little beloved." Takehiko nodded, beginning to gently massage the small angel's tiny shoulders as he drifted off.
Staying awake for a while, the demon simply hummed a soft tune as he watched Kail sleep, until he finally gave in to rest himself.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff