Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:08 pm
"WTF?!" Exclaimed Aj. Her wound was already healed, but she already knew not to trust her new quote on quote "Mentor"... She glared at him, kaleridescope eyes changing to a stormy gray.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:10 pm
"Still alive? I will show you another one... Punishment beam!" A huge beam came out, disintergrating her arm. If it was at full power, it would kill her.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:13 pm
Aj was still standing there, just getting more and more pissed off. "Ok, listen Mr.Show-off. I don't see why you're punishing me REPEATEDLY. And if you DO punish me, please just use something that DOESN'T feel like a feather?" Aj rolled her eyes, her arm already halfway grown back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 pm
"Saying that already? Well then, I should unleash my final technique. Punishment saber." All that could be heard was the flow of her blood. Her blood was pouring out, giving her another scar that was all the way across her body. "Like it? Hope you do. The only reason I'm doing this is for you to learn fight back." His saber had barely touched her, yet she was losing so much blood.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:25 pm
After the flow had stopped, she seemed to twitch. SUddenly, his saber was gone, and in her hand. She had moved faster than light... "Jesus, can't you just go do something else that abuse ur top student?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:39 pm
"Hahahahaha!" He moved even faster than her, and laughed. "My top student? You don't know who I am when I was human. Does this face look familiar to you? " His face turned into her brother's. His voice started to change as well. "Do you remember me now? You had killed me. Fortuantely, I split into two when I killed myself. My good half stayed in the spiritual world. My other half was the one that forced your parents to almost kill you. It was the one that had taken your last piece. The irony. I would at least expect my sister to do better than that." He laughed again.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 pm
AJ suddenly lunged at him. She grabbed the saber and sliced up his face into a billion peices. She then force fed parts of his face. She chocked him, then made his heart explode in a burst of black fire turning into dry ice, killing his skin cells. "YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS! YOU FREAKING DAMN JERK! IT'S ALL UR FAULT!!!!" She pounded the dagger through his neck, beheading him. Her eyes were crimson red, full of anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:52 pm
"You can't win." He regenerated, and took back his saber. In seconds, he nearly sliced off her shoulder. "Slow reflexes, big temper, low on power, trusts rage to help her win... This isn't my sister. You're nothing." In a second, she would have died. He had almost beheaded her, but he hadn't. "Here are some more stats on you. Trying to intimidate your opponents, thinking you know everything, trying to read your opponents' minds...." In moments, he sliced a nerve inside her body. She was knocked out. "Hmp. It's the art of imtimidation. I can also regenerate wherever there's light. I can't believe you fell for it. I put up a barrier of light, and you try to kill me."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm
AJ sighed and got up after regenerating. She looked at him, raised an eyebrow, then walked out of the cave door, then exploded.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:01 pm
"You're sad, little sis. You're not normal anymore. What the f happened to you?" He said in her brother's voice. Angels use a thing called spiritual messaging to contact the ghosts to the living. He watched her "explode" which in the demon language means to go. "The only reason I was able to transform..."he thought. "Was because of your blood. The blood can unlock several memories. Some memories that the "other side" had seen. But he couldn't let her see it. He couldn't let anyone see the other side. He was the guardain of the "Other side" and she had wanted to see it. He couldn't let anyone see the "other side." The council had trusted him and he couldn't let anyone see it. The "other side" was actually a being that was seperated from them when they entered this world. That being of AJ was actually him. "Good luck, sis." He dissappeared.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiAnti-Stereotypical

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:30 pm
((Just a small notice, Im changing my username possibly))
AJ leaned against the cave wall, head on her knees, sighing. She hated this place. She was beginning to hate everything. She didn't look up. If she had, she would of seen the ring of black fire and 13 gaurdian angels hovering over the fire gaurding her, or the slight lessened darkness in the sky. No, she was staring at the lava trickling through the cracks on the red floor, tracing patterns on the floor. A single crystal clear tear dropped down and hit the lava, making it sizzle. She got angry at herself, "Stop being such a damn baby!" She told herself...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:37 am
(Ok.)

Kyoya appeared. "Control your emotions." He picked her up by her collar. "If you don't control them, you'll be killed!" He dropped her down. "In this world, all that don't control their emotions are nothing." He walked to the cave entrance. "My quest is starting to change this world. Eventually, when the light comes out... You can go home, AJ." He kept staring at the sky, looking at pitch-black sky.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am
Elias appeared at the cave and saw Alina. He grabbed her and drank from her. He dropped her body, leaving enough blood in her system so she could live. he screamed out, "Finally, i shall never age or never die. I am immortal!" Then he fell to the ground, in a deep sleep, knowing nothing could kill him now. NEARLY nothing...
((P.S. don't kill him in his sleep. that would be cowardly))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:36 pm
Alina woke up dazed and barely able to move. 'What's with Kyoya, lately, that jerk.' she thought. Then she felt a bit of warmth on her neck. She put her hand to neck and felt the bite marks and a little blood. After healing the marks on her neck, she noticed Elias asleep on the floor a foot or so away from her. ''No....no, no, no, no,no." she said moving as far away from him as she could. She sat in the farthest corner of the cave and curled up into a ball. "Now how am i supposed to kill him?" she said to herself, feeling anger begin to take over. She was suddenly surrounded by a blood red aura and her eyes became jet black. She sat there and waited.  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 pm
Kyoya looked at Alina. "There is one way to kill an immortal being, Alina. There is a dagger called Immortal Killer. It can only appear to those who wish to slay evil. That person is probably you..." A silver dagger appeared in her hand.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff