Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

II Pocky Game II

Explorer

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm
hello everyone ^^-

im Astrina, but everyone call me Moya because my dad said to me that my face is like a chinnese girl xD ( lol but im not )
i live in Indonesia :3 and i love drawings <3
so pleases to meet you all ! :3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 pm
my name is christopher michael anderson  

chris_rich_boy

IIMitchII

5,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 pm
Hey, I'm acmaster24 and I just got back from an epic vacation to the Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zions Canyon. I'm going to high school next year and that's about all the information I will disclose to the public as of now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:47 pm
Hello, I'm Everto.  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sacred Vows

Gracious Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm
Im 18 In high school graduating In 2011 going to college to become engineer I have more dislikes then likes,Im In to animes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm
aloha! im tailerr, im 15, and i live in hawaii. :3 i like creating and participating in contests. i usually do this at night because thats when i get FIERY and CREATIVE. xP ha. im also a bit weird and have like no life.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

lickalollypop27

2,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:39 pm
wink hi am lickalollypop am 27 born on july 22 and 22 is my fav number will i got my masters last week yes so much school but worth it now just have to finish some small stuff i like the color green and frogs i have a few their so cute i like fashion i sew and am decorative with my home and my self i do clubs i like to dances meet different people and am also into my bible i just stared i know alot will have to change but in do time so with that i hope you stop and talk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 pm
HYIA xd Im kally14, crazy and bloodthirsty, THTS ME!
i love writing and i am a hardcore swimmer, and yup...thts rlly bout all lol im boring like tht biggrin  

Kally14

FateTempter

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 pm
My name is Rae. I am 18. I have recently become addicted to Gaia. I got my BFF addicted a coupla years back & now I am. I'm in 4 guilds and am waiting acceptance from 2 more. You can add me if you would like, I'm pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:46 pm
Heyas, I'm Marina! I also go by M-Chan, Rini, Rinni, Obtosai, Annie, or any other nickname you all might come up with. Honestly, 'll answer to anything. I've been on Gaia since 06 (all hail the Zurg). I run a B/C shop called Zetetic. 9 times out of 10, if you talk to me, I'm either arting, roleplaying, or both. Yay multitasking!

About me, more personally. I'm 17, going on 18. I like drawing (obviously), roleplaying(again, obvious), singing, playing video games, DnD, steamed brown rice, soy sauce, Battle Angel Alita, and well.... I like a lot of stuff. XD  

II so long farewell II

Sparkly Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

clevercutie

Gracious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 am
Hello! I'm CleverCutie.
Alot of people ask how i came up with this nickname. So i'll tell you guys (since i'm still awake at 4 am). Well i was thinking one day how people say that you can't have beauty and brains, and i was like "im smart" and "pretty cute" lol so that how that came about. An d I was told about this website through a friend. I never heard of it before and the the name was kind of wierd but it looked like fun. So then I told some people about it and they told some people and i've beena member ever since 2007. I haven't been getting on lately because i haven't had the time, you know with school and all, but now it's summer time and I can stay on as long as I want!!! Well that is untill i get sleepy of my labtop dies. I kind of talk alot but i'm open to meeting new and all kinds of people. Well, I guess thats enough for now, so byes!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 am
Hi!
my name is blackcatxiv, and you can call me blackcat or black 3nodding why black cat? because i love black cat of course! heart
i love to draw and read manga and novel.
sometimes i draw avi art for contest, and also when i see a good-looking avi.
i also like tektek-ing and playing zOMG!
nice to see you all!
xd  

Crystalice Arc

Lazy Cat

tj_davion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:17 am
Im Tj Estayan
you can call me tj!!
my favorite color is blue and white
i love playing zomg!!!(thats why this is my outfit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:17 am
Heyah! Wats Up!

I'm Sai! and I'm a new member of this guild....pfffft!

Anyways I discovered yah guild in the announcement and you were doing giveaways and i thought.....maybe i should give it a try and see whats in for me.......but doing word search and art coloring was fun....though use up my time bumping....i was having fun making it happen.

and I'm in Phil......maybe yah never gone there but its a tropical country where every day yah eat lots and lots of fruits and meats and seafoods........I'm a skater and i usually skates in going to school....cause its just a couple of miles away....don't make me measure the distant.....I'm bad in me math but I'm good in science....and proud to be!

I'm now college....*whose university students there* hehehe
and I'm taking Medicine so when yah get really, really sick....just go to the ER and call a Doctor....I'm still a student for all i know!

and that's pretty all i can say! to me....i wish to keep it simple!
biggrin  

FirePhoenixa

himarichan

Angelic Elder

10,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:07 am
hello everyone!! i'm himarichan but you can call me himi!!
my favorite color is pink and i love to vote and enter the arena.
i love to draw and design clothes and i'm very poetic!
i've been on gaia for about 4 years and i love this place, i'm also very cheerful and fun so don't be afraid to talk to me!!  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games