Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:01 am
*yawns* That was really pathetic on his part... Man are there no strong males here? Sort of sad.. Seeing as they are supposed to be the stronger sex * snorts then starts to twirl her katana around her hands in boredom*  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:37 pm
"I'm not through yet!!!" he said attacking Mizu more and more, she kept dodging it "Why do I always get the dimwits?" she whispered.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:22 pm
*suddenly ducks as she dodges a fist that comes from the side, then she merely swacks the idiot in the face with the flat of her blade* DO I REALLY LOOK THAT WEAK TO YOU! *grabs the unfortunate moron by the collar and begins to shake his unconscious form like a doll*  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:53 pm
The guy was completely beaten up "well...that's thrice now" she said, stretching a bit more.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:32 pm
*huffs in a annoyance when she notices that he is knocked out* Pathetic *tosses him aside*  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:20 pm
"......"stands on the side line "Holy...I thought that dude was tough....and she beat him easily....now i feel weak" Walks up to Mizu "you two are very scary. and i'll tell you the reason why i don't fight girls if you can cut my arm"  

Death_God_Sakura

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:00 pm
*raises an eyebrow* You want us to literally cut your arm?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:34 am
"you can try...wait hit my arm not cut...you two might take it off if you cut it" pulls out to wooden swords "coul guys could use these..but still will not fight you i'll just dogde"  

Death_God_Sakura

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:50 pm
*takes the bokken* you sure you want to? You could end up well.. Bruised to say the least...  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:34 pm
"yes i'm sure i just felling like testing the best of the school"raises a eyebrow"you are one of the best right?"  

Death_God_Sakura

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:49 pm
"I'm along with the Phoenix school group...why wouldn't I be the best?" Mizu said taking it with a smile "I'd rather be an outcast than to be in a school group" a bitter voice ringed Mizu's ears causing her smile to fade away "Lionel..." she mumbled "what no greetings? Remember Mizu, I'm your senior you wouldn't like to end up like your little broth-" he was about to finished his statement when she suddenly said "I'd rather die than to greet you, you damn murdering b*****d!!!" her grip on the wooden sword became tighter causing it to break.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:25 am
gonk "that sword cost me money." he looks at the broken sword"......" he pulls and unfolds his last weopons a staff "So shall we go."  

Death_God_Sakura

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:56 pm
By all means! *leaps into the air with the bokken in front of her*  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:16 pm
Name: Takyato
Race: Demon
Weapons: body, kuni, shirukin, and a light sword
Appearance: User Image
Qoute: ......
Personality: often dozes off, sometimes doesn't pay attention, and is very friendly
Bio: (I think put it in personality)  

Takyato

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:05 pm
"heh...I won't kill you just now...see ya at the tournament" Lionel said walking off.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff