Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:38 pm
Haiku nodded, trying to figure out what to say as she slowly decided how to bring it up."I don't have to treat you like my master or anything right? I mean I'd really rather just talk to you casually, we did grow up together."Haiku pointed out as she tested her boundaries with him, looking for how far she could go before enough was enough. She had to remember that she was against him as not to fall into his web of manipulation like the others. She glanced at the tables and shivered, remembering the nights of torture vividly as she walked on, close behind Wesker.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:47 pm
Wesker looked at Haiku out of the corner of his eye and tried to see any hesitation in her, the last thing he needed was someone to be hesitant about their choices. "Around important businessmen I would prefer it if you treated me as your superior but other than that you may speak to me casually." Wesker informed Haiku as he kept walking passed more creatures being experimented on and was prepared to answer any questions Haiku had left.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:53 pm
She nodded, keeping as far from the scientists as possible, the fear of them still haunting her to this day.As she walked on she glanced over at Wesker."Well I figured that much, I may be dense at times, but I'm not rude when I don't have to be.."she replied as she slowed her pace, trying to keep comfortable in this room. Still trying to remember that they wont hurt her now, she's considered one of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:00 pm
"As long as you're with me, the scientist will do nothing to you unless you volunteer with their experiments, which I doubt you'll proabably do." Wesker informed Haiku as he entered in a code to enter a large control room then put in another code to order the bioweapons under his control to exterminate anyone who does not belong in the base.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:05 pm
Haiku followed Wesker and nodded in knowing."I wont volunteer unless you suggest it to me, you know me well as it is so I'm fine with it if you are."She spoke confident in her answer, ignoring the command he gave for extermination. She seated herself in an extra chair she found and sighed."So I guess we got off on the wrong foot entirely earlier huh?"She joked, half hoping he'd reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm
"Indeed we have," was all Wesker said as he took a seat and looked deep in thought. "Haiku....What made you decide to join me? Was it to restore our bonds from so many years ago or was it something entirely different?" Wesker questioned the blue-haired girl, who had seated herself in an extra chair she found.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:22 pm
Haiku relaxed in the chair and swiveled a bit in her seat, thinking about how to reply as she kept eye contact. She sighed,"Well, during the fight I recalled alot of memories....most of which really hit me hard Wes. I tried to put it away but really, I missed you, you were like a brother to me and I realized you still are. Family sticks together right?"She looked over smiling at him, knowing he wouldn't return the smile but still she was happy for now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm
Wesker didn't answer Haiku only stayed in thought until he replied, "I guess you're right." Then as if expecting it one of Wesker's hired scientists called and told him that the experimental bioweapon has been terminated through unknown causes. That enough was to make Wesker irked that even the scientists can't diagnose a cause of demise for a test subject. With that ruining the atmosphere Wesker had ordered the scientists to repeat the experiment but keep an eye on it at all times. "Every waking minute I'm surrounded by incompetence." he groaned out of annoyance after he disconnected the line.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:57 pm
Haiku frowned slightly as she listened to the call."They couldn't diagnose what killed it? And Those people tested me? Now I can see why you're so on edge Wes, no offense."She said as she yawned slightly, curling up into a ball in her chair, pulling her over-sized sweater over her knees much like a child would, and plucked her hairpiece out of her hair, letting her hair serve as a pillow as she relaxed into the chair, wondering what she was going to do if she couldn't go through with killing Wesker. Speaking of which she glanced over at him, watching him dwell in frustration."Don't dwell on it Wes, they screwed up and they'll fix it. If not I'll kill em for ya, that'll make ya feel better...well if not you I'll feel a hell of a lot better!"She laughed softly, trying not to piss the man off anymore than he already was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
out of a small hole in the wall Chance emerged dirty and bruised after he decided to take off on his own, he immeiately jumped for Sora, tears soaking his face being the evidence that he saw what Haiku did to them, unaware that it was a trick.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 am
MiG stood from his position, and used the remaining ammo to load his guns. It's been quite a while since Spine left him, and he thought about what she said. You're a soldier! Not a pansy!

MiG frowned. "I was a soldier. I'm just a BSAA agent now. Oh well, what's the difference?" said MiG to himself. After gearing up, he chased after Spine.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:53 am
*Nicholai woke up in an interrogation room with all of his upper armor stripped off and he was only wearing his tactical pants and combat boots. he was shackled to the wall upside down however he was alone but there were a couple cameras in the room so he was being monitored. "дерьмо, какая неразбериха, я выбрался в." he mumbled in Russian however he wasn't hurt or bruised yet and he feared for the worst.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:13 pm
Rosalina snuck past the security cameras as she made her way to the control room. "If I can just find a way to turn off these cameras, my team can infiltrate this place..."

"...can you hurry up? I can't hold them off much longer!" A man said from the other side of the communicator.

"Patience, Alex, I need to do this with skill, but hasty stealth." She said quietly.

Alex growled. "Patience, my a**, just do it!"

She turned off the communicator and shook her head. "And I thought it was my job to b***h about everything..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 pm
Ryu punched the steel wall repeatedly and sighed angrilly. "Let's just go, Sora." He angrilly exited the room. "One day, Albert Wesker... one day I will be the one that ends your pathetic life."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Rosalina spun around, hearing the pound, but saw no one.

"...what was that...?" She whispered.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Ryu stomped down the hall, hitting the wall as he walked. He then noticed a woman at the end of the hallway. "Who the frick are you?" He looked at her cockeyed.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games