Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- - k a w e n n y - -

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:20 pm
There's a lot of anime and manga that I like =)

More specifically for anime: Code Geass, Vampire Knight, Bleach, Elfen Lied, Kaze no Stigma.

And for manga: Special A, Vampire Knight, Shinshi Doumei Cross, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:22 pm
one of the only anime i can't stand is bobobo bobobo. it is plain stupidity  

takeya91

Demonic Ally

12,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

kasukie35

Lonely Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:46 am
i like all animes and mangas . domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:24 pm
--
User Image
--
User Image

One Anime that gets on my nerve SOOO much is Inuyasha. (I watched about 90 episodes and stopped) I had hope that it would get better, but no. I thought it was good for the first couple of episodes, but then it just dragged on and on. It was totally pointless. Before I start, I say- sorry, to those who like Inuyasha. You probably should stop reading this right now. . .

One thing that really bugs me is that all the characters have to point out the most obvious things ever, or things that they explained 40 episodes ago. Example: "No Miroku, you can't use your wind tunnel, the sanyoshu (Sorry, don't care whether or not I spelled it right or wrong) will poison you!" Do they really have to say it, EVERY TIME?

Another thing, they have way too many stories in it. Inuyasha with Kikyo, Inuyasha with tetsaiga/demon formy thingy, Kagome with school/Hojo, Miroku with wind tunnel problems, Sango with brother, Shippo with dad dead, Naraku as Onigumo/loving Kikyo, Koga with Kagome, Kagura with trying to kill Naraku, Creepy person with mirror (don't care for name), The baby kid-dude who grew up quickly. . . and don't get me started on couples. I don't have a memory span that long to remember everything!

What's really pathetic is that I skipped from episode 92 to the last episode (167) and I understood everything that was going on. Apparently, The group went into a cave to get Naraku. They fought, but didn't get him. What kind of ending is that?!

I don't know if the Manga is better, but I still personally hate the anime. Again, sorry to those who like it, this is just my opinion

Cause of Riot

zerarin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:28 am
i would have to say i like alot of different ones but i really like Friuts basket. it has a great story line to it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:06 am
Oh my god i love inuyahs acause it's my fav anime so is ranma ranma has 7 seasons of episodes i already finsied the fisrt one im on the seon one episode 1 ^_^ there aere manay more but i wont talk about them now.  

blackanese_neko

xXyamoli21Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:11 am
Anime_Idiot08
i love Chrono Crusade, yet i hate it too. it's cuz it makes me cry everytime i watch the ending... crying crying crying

If the anime of Chrno Crusade made you cry, the manga will make you cry even more. Trust me, I bought the mangas and everytime I read it I cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 pm
at this very moment.
i LOVE Ouran HighSchool Host Club ♥  

keeksy

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 pm
Umm... this is gonna be a reall.. really..really long list
All the anime i watched and i loved, i loved the manga
Bleach
FMA
Death Note
D. Gray-man
D.N. Angel
etc....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:29 am
I think around the year 2001 I was waiting for Sailor Moon to come on RTL II and normally there was some other show on before it, don't remember what, that got temp. canceled and was replaced. Or maybe my memory is wrong, and this new show replaced Sailor Moon (probably what happened)

But anyway, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne was the new show.

I've loved it ever since then. :] Anything by Arina Tanemura is awesome. heart I love her art.

The only anime/manga I can think of that I hate is Naruto. neutral  

Fynn Kilroy

Sephyre Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 am
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the manga Yotsuba!
I recommend this to EVERYONE EVER especially fans of Azumanga Daioh style of comedy cuz its the same creator. ^__^
Enjoy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:09 am
For anime there are a few things I like one is perverted humor is one of my favorites but not like hentai perverted kind. More like harems with the girls fight over the guy and when ever he see the slightest bit of cleavage you will hear "Oh yea" in a deep voice or a moan in a I don't know what kind of voice. Finlay for the best part his nose bleeds and he gets his butt kicked but they are still love them. Sorry if I seem freaky just trying to explain the anime I like and what I like about it, and that's one of the funniest parts I find in them.
Also for anime I like action like tengo tenje. I don't know if I spelt it right sorry. I also like Kenichi and I don't if I spelt that right haven't seen them in awhile now that I think about it. But my favorite action is one I really can't spell so I will just explain it a bit. Its a bout a guy that has a masked stuck to him, with a symbol and horns on the forehead of it, he has an inner demon/god which grants wishes for other people for the soul and body, he lost his memory in the beginning of series and the end he took over everyone's land.
I hate anime that have no point, or like 15 minutes and there is only one episode in the series and its not an OVA. Also I hate anime with poor animation.
Also everyone I am sorry if I made this to long.

Athlein

kittykat0605

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:20 pm
i luuv the chibi vampier manga and sailor moon anime series also i love lucky star anime series and naruto anime series  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:52 pm
I like to read mangas and watch anime shows that have really nice art work. Like the really pretty kinda art work like Sailor moon or Magaical x Miracle or art work by CLAMP, but dark kind of art work like Death Note is cool to. Also, if the story is interesting. I'll read just about any sort of manga and watch just about any kind of anime show, but for some reason I was never interested in the anime show Dragon Ball. I think the story line was just never really interesting to me.  

pokemonfan10000

PhadeKnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:50 pm
I have read waaay to many manga's to count or completely remember.
I have to say though they are doing a good job on the Soul Eater anime! mrgreen  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff