Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 pm
Cat shrugged it off as not important and turned to face the building, “Alright just fallow me up the stairs then…We’re on the 3rd floor,” she said, opening the door for the group.

Arc was the first to enter the new building. She looked around in amazement. “It’s like a little living room! How cute~” she said, looking at the fireplace that was surrounded by two sofas. On the other side of the room were some tables with candles on them.

“Arc come on!” Cat called from the stairs. Arc had been the only one to stop and look. But Cat could understand. She must have felt she should see everything just in case her eye sight leaves her again. When Arc finally made it to the stairs, Cat began to walk up, “Now there are other people in here as well, so don’t make to much noise, alright? We can get kicked out for that. I got us two rooms. One for me, and one for you guys. Of course, you can sleep where ever you wish…we just wont fit in one room,” she said finally making it to there rooms. They were across the hall from each other. Cat unlocked both doors with the keys she got. She handed one to Tobias and kept the other for herself. “I’m going to go get us some dinner, you guys just make yourselves at home..” she said, leaving the group once again.

Doll peeked into one of the rooms curiously, “Two beds in each room. Both beds are King sized…and each room has a bathroom…” she mumbled, walking into the one on the left. “Interesting…” she said, “This is better then most of the cells in the lab.”

Arc looked into both rooms before running into the one where Doll went, “Cool!” she said as she peeked into the bathroom, “Look Tobias there’s a little bathtub! How cute~” she giggled, turning the water on and letting it run over her fingers. “What a wonderfully convenient place this is. Everything you need is right in the room…”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 am
Sora smiled at Arc. "So what are the sleeping arrangements going to be? I honestly dont care where I sleep as long as I get a bed." She said looking around. "And Arc they make the rooms like this so people wont complain as much." Sora added to her potential mother. "Toby whats with the bewildered look?"  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:55 am
User Image

Tobias walked into the building and couldn't believe his eyes! He'd never seen anything like this before. Not even Arc's room was this big! At first, Tobias thought that this entire building was theirs. But as Cat called Arc to catch up, he realized that they could have one of the rooms in the building. Well in this case, two. Up the stairs they walked to reach the third floor. This was where they'd be staying for at least the night. Cat gave Tobias a key. It must have opened the door to the room. He watched Cat leave, saying she was going to find food for them. "U-Uh...ok then," he said opening the door and walking inside.

Doll peeked past Tobias, mumbling to herself. She was always doing that. Making her little mental notes and whatnot. "Well this isn't the labs, so people don't treat each other as bad," Tobias said. Little did he know, that with the so called "right reason", people would treat each other just as bad. Meanwhile, Arc was running circles around the room looking at everything. "Ooh!" this, and "Aah!" that. The bathtubs were the most interesting to Arc for some reason. Tobias walked around, looking at all these things he'd never seen beofe. This was so odd and new to him. "I don't know what you're talking about, Sora. But all this is incredible!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm
“Sleeping arrangements? Hmm…” Arc thought about that as she let the water trickle over her fingers. The warmth the water gave off was comforting. “Well, I think we should sleep where ever we want. Choice the room you want! We aren’t prisoners anymore, so we have the freedom!” she smiled.

“I’d suggest you pronounce our statues a little less loudly, Arc. The walls in this place seem to be much thinner then the ones back there. These are made of wood, not cinderblock…” she said. To prove her point she knocked on the wall and it echoed like a piece of wood would. Funny enough, she received a knock back. She stared at the wall curiously, getting closer to it.

“I know what you want to do, Doll. But I suggest you save the peeking until our neighbor is asleep. I’m sure humans don’t like seeing little girls come out of the walls…” she said, lowering her voice as Doll suggested. Arc picked herself up from the bathroom floor, turning off the water. “Cat said she’s getting us dinner…she’s so sweet…” she said, walking over to Sora and taking Noah from her arms, patting Sora on the head.

“I’d say so…” Doll commented, “She doesn’t need to help us, but she does. She spends her…’money’ on us without a second thought. It makes me wonder if this new world is full of kindness, like Cat,” But Doll glanced at Sora when she said this, “Although…from what I saw with Sora’s parental units life isn’t all sugar plums and gum drops out here either…”

“Alrighty~” announced Cat, entering the room with two large plates and a big smile on her face. “Dinner is served! I’ve got the house specialty! Mashed potatoes, corn beef and something that looks like soup….and it all looks edible!” she said with a laugh. She placed the plates on one of the beds. There was enough for everyone to have a large share. “I didn’t have enough hands to get the drinks for you guys, but I’ll fetch that right now~” she seemed to be in a pleasant mood as she left yet again.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

The conversation had now turned to sleeping arrangements. Tobias honestly didn't care. As long as he was comfortable, he'd be ok. Tobias nodded silently, agreeing with Doll's statement. The vibrations in this building were going crazy. The walls were thin and wooden. Other guests could easily hear you if you were too loud, hence her warning. Arc heeded the warning, teasing Doll about her curiosity. Again, the conversation switched subjects.

This time, it was about Cat. Specifically how nice she was for helping them, despite their highly dangerous situation. This again, was something Tobias could agree with. She didn't have to help them at all. She could've just left them to get caught and dragged back to the labs. Or worse. Maybe there was more good than bad in this world. Just then, Cat had returned with dinner. There was a lot of food. Tobias' first instinct was to take as much as he could and gobble it down. He even took a step forward toward it, but he took the step back. The others needed it more than him. So Tobias would take what was left. "I'll go with Cat to help her out. You guys stay here," he told them.

As they traveled down the halls, Tobias looked at Cat, not saying anything for a while. "...Thanks. You know you didn't have to do any of this for us," he whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 pm
Cat glanced at Tobias with a faint smile, “I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t help those in need,” she said simply, and that was it. She traveled down the stairs with Tobias and up to the bar where her drinks were being held, “That’s sweetheart,” she winked at the bartender. He didn’t seem amused, but slide their drinks over to them. Cat caught them, handing a few to him. “Now we can’t get these mixed up. You’re holding Sora, Noah’s and Dolls. Noah has milk, Doll has a soda, and so does Sora. I’ve got yours and Arc’s. I got you guys bloody Mary’s…virgin style~” she smiled, showing him the cherry filled bubbly goodness. “And I got myself some good ol’ beer! I think I deserve a drink after the day we had,” she laughed. “I’m assuming you and Arc are underage…which is under the age of 21, right?” she asked, curiously.

Arc was surprised at Tobias’ self control. He would usually be all over the food. But he left to help Cat. She smiled, proud of him. He was beginning to realize that he didn’t need to fight for food anymore. She moved close to the plates of food. She stroked Noah’s hair, kissing his forehead, “Time to wake up…” she said in his ear gently.

Noah, rubbed his eyes with a yawn, looking up at his mother. She smiled down at him like she always did, rubbing his cheek, trying to rub the sleep away. “Mommy? Dinner?” he yawned, still sounding tired.

Doll crawled up onto the bed and gazed at Noah, “Hey short stuff, if you’re not hungry, can I have your share?” she asked, getting a silent scolding from Arc.

“No way. I’m starving,” said the boy, finally getting up and looking at the food. It looked great. “Oh wow!!” he said, grabbing at it and stuffing some mashed potatoes in his mouth.

“Noah! Manners!” she scolded, handing him a fork and wiping off his hands. “My goodness…I taught you better then that,” she sighed.

“Hey Sora come on over and eat with the family. We may not have a table, but this is just as good,” Doll said, sitting Indian style and began to eat. It was surprisingly yummy, for looking so simple.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

Tobias looked down, in thought. "Not human..." he thought to himself. So helping people was human? Then Sora's parents were definitely not human then. They weren't a lot of things. Once they made it to the bar, the man gave Cat their drinks and the two of them were on their way back. Tobias was given three drinks, Cat taking three herself. Cat explained that he was holding the kids' drinks. Milk and two sodas. Tobias had only heard of soda. He was only allowed water, milk, or juice at the labs. "I've never had soda. Not sure if Doll has either. Sora may have during her time out here, but I doubt it. Then again, I'm not the one to go to for facts about her," Tobias shrugged.

She told him that she gave him and Arc Bloody Marys. It was certainly red like blood. Tobias didn't really care about drinking it, but Arc might. The name implied that it was someone's blood...or something to that effect. He didn't even want to know what virgin style meant. Cat had gotten a beer for herself. Again, he'd heard of it. Not from the scientists or the nurses, but from the guards. They talked about "throwing 'em back" or something like that. By now, the pair had arrived back at their room. The girls had formed a circle on one of the beds. Noah was in his mother's lap, finishing his food. "We're back!" Tobias announced.

He set the drinks on the table, remembering who had what. He picked up Noah's first, placing the cup in his little hands. "Don't spill it, you hear me?" he warned playfully. Before walking back, he ruffled the child's hair. Then, he gave the other two their sodas. He turned, looking at what was left. It wasn't as much as he would've wanted, but it was what he needed to keep him going. In about a minute, Tobias downed the food, moving on to the oddly named drink. The boy paused, "Let's try this stuff, Arc!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:10 am
((Well you guys guessed it Soras parents are ALIENS!!!!!! xp Happy thanksgiving!))))

Sora smiled at Noah just before Arc scolded him. "Arc give him a break he be hungry." She said sitting down next to Doll. Hmmm I wonder if I poke the 'soup' if it would growl. She thought when she plunged her spork into the odd liquid expecting some weird noise. Shortly after Cat and Toby came back. "Soda? They still make that?" She asked quietly almost to herself.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:15 pm
Cat raised an eyebrow. He’d never had soda? Of course, I guess that might not be strange. If he was an experiment, then they’d want him in tip top shape. Pop wasn’t the best thing for you. When Cat opened the door to the room she shouted, “The drinks are here!” she said in a sing song voice. As she sat down on the bed with the others, she crossed her legs, very lady like. Something she rarely did. “Of course they still make it. It’s bad for you, it makes kids hyper, therefore…it sells like hot cakes,” she chuckled.

Arc glanced at Noah’s drink…it was milk, good. She didn’t think she could handle a hyper Noah right before bed. She smiled at Tobias as he handed her ‘drink’. It looked like medicine. She stared at it curiously. What in gods name was this?

Cat giggled, “Just drink it, Arc. You might like it, you might not. If you don’t, I’ll get you something else.

Arc sniffed it curiously before taking a great big swing of it. It was disgusting, but she didn’t want to offend Cat. So she drank it all in one gulp. She felt a sudden dizziness come over her, “Gluck!” she said in disgust.

Cat laughed, “Oh come on! That’s pretty much just vegetable juice. It’s virgin style, so it’s not like it’s got the after taste of- wait a minute!” she said, seeing Arc hold her head and stare at her cup as if it was a black hole. Cat grabbed her cup and wiped her finer along the inside, sticking it in her mouth. “That idiot! I told him virgin style!” she said, running down the stares in a huff, ready to punch someones lights out.

Doll looked at Arc, who seemed out of it, “Ah,” she said, “This is what they call…drunk,” she said, looking at Arc curiously. She placed her own cup on the tray of food so she could get a better look. “The end result of drinking something alcoholic. The result; dizziness, impaired judgment, relaxed muscles and mood, and coordination issues. Interesting. I never thought I’d be able to see this. Although…the book said it takes more then one drink to create this sensation…perhaps Arc is what they call a light weight?”

Noah looked up at his mother, who seemed out of it, “mommy, are you okay?” he asked with concern.

Arc stared down at Noah for a moment before holding in a giggle, “I’m juuust fine, never felt better actually!” she said, holding up an arm in cheers. “Oh Noah, you’re so cute! I just love your fluffy ears~” she smiled, grabbing her sons ears and playing with them.

Noah was confused by his mothers behavior. Sure his mom was weird, but she never acted like this. He looked to Tobias with concern.

“That b*****d!! I told him Virgin! Not a lying virgin! Jesus!” Cat came pounding up the stairs, irritation clear on her face. She was holding two new cups, free of charge. She saw how Arc was acting and sighed, “To late…” she grumbled. “Alright Arc, lets have you drink this water here!” she said, handing Arc the cup of water.

“Awww, but that stuff was great! Well, it tasted nasty! But I don’t know why I like it!” she said loudly.

“Yes yes dear. I know. But it’s time to try and clear your head now…” she sighed. “Tobias, don’t drink that. I don’t know why Arc’s already drunk…but I don’t want the same to happen to you. Maybe it’s because of your animal side…” she said that quietly. “It might be….I mean, dogs get drunk fast…so I don’t know if it would affect you like that since you’re half whatever you are,” she said, handing him a root beer.

“How did you get your dog drunk?” Doll asked, sipping her pop, which tasted great! That question got a laugh out of Arc as she tried to sip her water, but ended up spitting it at Noah, who glared at her.

((Sorry for the wait. Thanksgiving is busy here…..I totally planned that out >:3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 pm
Sora was sitting on the bed watching Arc wide-eyed. "C-cat? How much booze did that guy put in that drink?" She asked looking worried at Arc when she spat all of her water on Noah. "Noah came here and lets get you cleaned up." Sora said picking the little boy up. "Toby try to calm Arc down." She said walking into the bathroom.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Whatever virgin style meant, that drink was absolutely not virgin style. The bloody mary made Arc act really weird. She was all...loopy and silly. This wasn't like her normal self. This tuff had really messed her up. Arc just couldn't keep her mouth shut either. If this stuff did that to you, Tobias was most definitely not going to drink it. Noah looked at Tobias for an answer. Tobias only shrugged.

Cat left momentarily, obviously pissed that the drinks wasn't made properly. Once she returned, she took the drink from Tobias and he answered her, "I'm half snake!" For some reason, that was the one thing he took some sort of pride in. Tobias was better than most people, and he was not able to tell them that. Arc was given a glass of water, but ended up spitting it all over her son. Tobias was going to do his best to calm Arc down, but he didn't know anything about being drunk. "Uh, come on Arc. Sit down here," he said guiding her towards a chair.

((i think i kno where kiki's gona go w/ this. she always does!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 pm
(( . u . I’m not always so predictable Otaku-kun~ ))

“To much,” Cat said to Sora as she guided Noah to get cleaned up. “I swear you’d think a bar tender would know the difference,” she sighed, taking a bite out of her own food. She hadn’t realized how hungry she was. “Half snake, huh?” she said curiously. “Well I guess that would explain those eyes of yours,” she commented.

“Oh I’m fiiiine Toby!” Arc said as he tried to guide her to a chair. She seemed to be having trouble walking in a straight line. A less drunk Arc would be completely embarrassed with herself at that moment. But lucky for her, she was to busy tripping over herself to even notice.

“Well, she is a light weight,” Doll commented, taking another sip of soda. “Mmm.”

“Well, I’m sure this is Arcs first drink. The first drink is always the strongest,” Cat said, taking a sip of her beer. Unlike Arc, Cat could never get drunk over a Bloody Mary. “She should be fine in an hour our two.”

“An hour, or two!?” Doll said with surprise. “This beverage has a nasty affect that lasts a long time. If it impairs judgment, I shall never allow it to touch my lips,” said Doll. There was nothing more frightening to Doll then not being clear headed.

“That’s a good way to think, Doll. Ooooh no you don’t!” Cat said, getting up quickly and running over to Arc.

Arc was finally placed into the chair with a thump and a giggle, “Oh lighten up, Toby~ It’s not like Daddy is here to ruin it anyway!” she said, hanging loosely on the arm of the chair. “Man, being free is awesoooome. I’ve never felt better. Except, “Arc fanned herself with her hand, “It’s so hot! It’s like, I don’t know what in here!” she said, grabbing at her shirt. Her hands were quickly held down by Cat, who caught the act quickly before it got to troublesome.

“Rule number one of drinking, Arc. And this is an important one, especially for ladies; never take off your clothes. The heat wears off,” she informed her, handing her her water, “This will make it better.”

Arc seemed to pout for a moment, but took the water gladly. She downed the whole thing in one gulp. She sighed, a small little flame escaping her lips. She laughed, covering her mouth.

“okay…so she has no control over her power either. Tobias, I think we should keep Arc away from anything with that substance in it. It could prove troublesome…” Doll sighed, finishing up her meal.

Noah allowed himself to be guided into the bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror. He was soaked and dirty from the excitement he had had the past couple of days. “Can I have a bath?” he asked Sora. It must be the bird inside of him, but he hated getting dirty. Arc was the same way. It was almost like OCD. “I’ve got dirt all in my hair, and I feel gross,” he informed her.

“Oh Doll shh~” Arc said, muffling her giggle. “Wow, I’m feeling so giggly today!”

“Not much different from any other day, Arc…”

Arc frowned and stuck her tongue out at Doll, but smiled. She jumped suddenly and grabbed hold of Tobias, hugging him around the neck cheerfully, “My goodness you’ve grown so much from the last time I saw you!” she began to ramble. “How long has it been since I last saw this face?” she said, releasing her grip on his neck and held his face in her hands. She gasped, “My god you’ve changed so much! Not that I’m complaining or anything.”

Doll looked away, not really comfortable with Arc’s behavior. Her lack of control was not like her. Arc always stayed under control. Sure, she felt that way, but she never voiced it. Cat seemed to be feeling the same as Doll at that point. Doll peeked a little, just a bit curious.

((Okay…so I am a bit predictable~ ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

"Yeah. That and my strength, speed, reflexes, and temperment," he added. At least that's what the doctor had told him all these years. Who knows? Maybe he was lying about that too? Tobias didn't think so. There was no other way to explain it. But that was beside the point. What was important was that Arc was safe. She could barely walk straight. This stuff was no joke. Especially lasting an hour or two. As much as he cared about Arc, Tobias wasn't sure how long he could watch his temper if she got on his nerves.

Doll made note that Arc couldn't control her powers very well in this drunken state. Tobias could tell. "I see that!" he snapped. No a moment later, Arc had turned and was holding onto him for support, her arms around his neck. Her warm body rubbed up against his, Arc a bit closer than he'd wanted her to be right now. Her delicate hands suddenly holding his face, her eyes a bit glazed over. She went on about how he'd changed so much since she last had her sight. Tobias stammered, "W-Well yeah. We were like...k-kids last time you could see. We're older now..." He didn't really know how to react. This was a different type of affection than she had ever shown.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:04 pm
Arc giggled, “Yeah…you were cute then too!” she smiled, hugging him again. Arc wasn’t really sure why she was saying these things, but they just kept falling out of her mouth. So she just went with it.

Cat coughed, grabbing her cup of beer, “Well…I’m gonna hit the sack! Night all!” she said, literally running out the door and into her room. Whatever was about to happen, she didn’t want to see it. She’s play stupid in the morning.

Doll turned and headed for the bathroom, “I think I’ll help Sora with Noah…”she didn’t want to see this either. It was awkward to see Arc like this. However amusing it was. “Hey Sora. Don’t go out there,” she informed her as she closed the door behind her.

Arc watched as everyone left, “Awe you guys are no fun!” she said, swinging a little, but losing her grip on Tobias’ neck. Lucky for her, Tobias was able to catch her mid-fall. It took Arc a moment to focus her eyes. But when she did she saw Tobias. She smiled, “Aw, I love you!” no hint of drunken judgment in her statement. “I’m so glad it was you I met that day in the hospital wing!” she smiled, kissing him right on the lips, no hesitation or embarrassment when she did so.

((I’m starting to see some similarities between Arc’s first drink and my own XD Let’s just hope this doesn’t end like mine did lol *face palm* ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

As Tobias stood there, being hugged again by Arc, she called him cute. Not only now, but back when they were kids as well. A blush crept up on Tobias' face. Everyone heard that. The two of them weren't in their own little world. She was saying these things so loosely. This wasn't like Arc. It was really confusing him. He couldn't say anything. He couldn't move. Even if he could, what would he do? With these odd things coming out of her mouth, Cat and Doll quickly left.

Cat took off to the other room, and Doll walked away stating that she was going to go and help Sora. Now only the young couple stood in the room. Tobias could feel Arc losing her grip on him. She commented on the two girls' hasty exit, swinging a bit and falling. Tobias caught her easily, bringing her back up towards him. The two stared at each other for a moment. Arc then told Tobias that she loved him and she kissed him on the lips. He kissed her back, repeating the phrase, "I love you." He didn't say anything else though. He was still holding on to Arc, so he picked her up and carried her to the bed, lying her down.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games