Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Just thinking..." she said softly. She crossed her arms and bit at her lip. "What do you think will happen to us?" she half asked to Enisis and herself.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:38 pm
Yuka got out last, holding the girl in her arms. Smiling, she said. "... and the third daughter of the king of elves, died while fighting the front lines. Yet here we both are, standing waiting to be let into relative safety."

Maarg looked at Yuka. It was true, she looked exactly like the daughter of the elven king, but she, like Zach, was supposed to be dead.  

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 pm
raozspaz
"I'm standing right here damnit! Can't you see I'm not dead! Now send someone down here to check my cards. Thatll prove who I am."

"Agreed!" The men dissappear for several minutes. Then the gates open and all 10 of them walk out, heavily armed.

The young girl wakes up slowly and looks up at the elf. She smiles brightly. "You can put me down now. I'm awake." She says. Having her smile the whole time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm
Yuka smiled and placed the girls feet on the ground. She watched the progress of the ten men walking out of the gates, with a slight smile. "So I'm guessing you weren't supposed to be searching for survivors Zach?"

Maarg leaned forwards on his staff, the survivors eyeing him and Yuka as though they were evil beings. He ignored them, following Yuka's gaze at the soldiers, instead of worrying about the humans around him.  

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 pm
raozspaz
As the soldiers approach, Zach checks to ensure his rifle is strapped to his back, and it is. When the men reach him, he hands them a small sleeve with some papers in it. "No. Not really." He says to Yuka, laughing a little.

The little girl stays close to the elf's, but opposite of that of the lizards. Staying as far as possible from him. "Miss elf. I've got a bad feeling." The little girl says, tugging slightly on the elf's clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:45 pm
Yuka smiled at Zach's answer, then looked down at the girl. "You can call me Yuka." she smiled slightly. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, she continued. "what are you feeling?" she glanced at the lizard, then back to the girl, thinking she knew what it might be about.  

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 pm
raozspaz
"Their hearts. They are wrapped in darkness. I'm scared." The girl moves closer to Yuka, pointing at the men that she fears. The 10 soldiers.

"There. Now do you idiots believe me?' Zach is slowly beginning to become impatent with the soldiers.

The lead man looks the papers over and then turns and starts walking to the gate. "Arrest that man. He is impersonating our Captain." The man says as he walks off, still looking at the papers

. All the other soldiers immediately raise their weapons.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 pm
Yuka looked at the man's retreating back. She softly stroked the girls hair. "don't be scared. I will protect you." She smiled reassuringly to the girl. Looking up at the raised weapons, she thought for a moment. "surely you don't need guns to arrest a man on your side...?" She looked sideways at Zach, then back at the soldiers.  

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am
raozspaz
The men look at the elf as she speaks. Some of them laugh while others just smile. "I guess the elf is right." Some of the men turn their weapons to where there are three men pointing at each one of them. "But you three drop your weapons onto the ground."

Zach sighs, not wanting trouble. He takes his rifle off his back and sets it on the ground in front of him. But he keeps his pistol concealed. "They've been reduced to thieves." Zach whispers to Yuka. "Its pathetic."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:33 am
Yuka shrugged slightly. "They probably don't have anyone higher ranked than you here." She sighed. "And they probably all hate or distrust elves, just like the private."  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:07 pm
(( Everyone I will be leaving the RP/maybe canceling it altogether soon. I have to focus more on my school work and studying more. So i will update as much as possible. But i may be getting grounded for my grades. I will let you guys know what happens, some way or another. Until then, i will not be active in here. ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 pm
raozspaz
The little girl cowers behind the elf. "Yuka. What's gonna happen?" The little girl looks around Yuka at the men.

The men walk up to the elf, lizardman, and Zach. They start to put cuffs on them as another man tries to move the girl from Yuka. The girl refuses to let go. "Damn girl!" The man says, smacking her with the butt of her rifle, knocking her to the ground. "Now come on you three." The man says.

Zach jerks when they hit the little girl. A feeling of helplessness overcomes him as he watches her fall to the ground. "Now why'd you do that? What'd she do?" Immediately as he finishes his sentence, one of the men shove the butt of their rifle into his chest.

Gold Marra

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 pm
(D=)

Yuka bobbed down next to the girl. "don't worry, I'll come back." with a smile she added. "I promise." With her hands cuffed behind her back, she couldn't do more than smile and give a slight nod to the girl. Standing up, she walked to be behind Zach. "makes us feel loved, doesn't it?" a grim smile was evident on her face.

Maarg hissed at the man, as he carefully put cuffs around his wrists. With a very weak tug, the lizard realised if he needed to, he could snap it. A smile crossed his lips, he walked to the other side of Zach, his staff still in one hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:40 pm
Tediri says:
(( Yeah, sorry. I didn't get grounded. But i got 3 F's on my last mid term...... so i need to be studding and working on my work more. :/ Sorry hun... ))

Bai now...

Tediri

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm
raozspaz
The girl looks up at Yuka, holding her chest in pain. She coughs slightly, a little bit of blood falling to the ground from her mouth. "O . . . k. " She says to Yuka.

Zach tugs a little bit on the cuffs to get an idea of what kind they are. A smile crosses his face. These aren't even military standard. I'll almost bet Maarg can break 'em. As Yuka approaches, he listens to her words and continues to smile. "Oh Yes." He whispers to her. "And I can't wait to kill them."

The men talk among theirselves and decide to grab the little girl. A thought of possible leverage against the three is their main idea. One of the men jerk the girl to her feet and begin to pull her by the arm towards the gate with the group. "If you try anything, I won't make any promises for her safety." The man smiles and laughs.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games