Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:24 pm
(Loved the options Neji gave earlier? LOL)
"Damn!" I mutter as usall my brother was right about this, although I did it not anyone else.
I looked at her, "Alright, but be careful Kanatta-san" I then look at Sasuke, "Sasuke you think you can get Naruto-kun under control?"
I picked Kisa up, "Hang on I'll get you out of here!" I then let my sand cover us, a few minutes later we were outside.
"Alright let's get out of here!" I then see an opening, "This way!" I then run towarrds it.
I nod at Sara then focus on Naruto with my sharigan, "Naruto! Calm down and return to normal!"
I looked at Sasuke then to my surprise I started to calm down I then became myself, I fell to my knees huffing, "S....Sasuke...thank you........" I colasped.
"Great......" I muttered as I went over to him & picked him up, "Sara, how are you going to get Kyo in that forum his in?"
I looked at him, "If there's a will there's a way!" I inform in as I went over to Kyo, I also got his braclet I then sing the song again in his ear.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 pm
(lol i loved it!!!)

Izon looked over at Kanatta worried. He didn't want to leave while she was fighting them all off.

Miroku grabbed Izon by the sleeve. "Izon we got to get out of here!"

Izon looked at him. "But what about Kanatta?!"

Kanatta looked over at him while fighting the others off. "Izon get out of here now! I will be alright...Ok? I will be back. I promise."

Izon then nodded and headed outside with the others.

Itachi and Kisame tried to get out some where but Kanatta kept knocking them down and kept blocking their way out. Even Orochimaru couldn't get out. "Sara hurry up and get out of here!"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:52 pm
I nodded then with shear will power I picked up Kyo & got him out of there, Once out I then get to a safe place with Kyo, put his braclet on him & colasped.
Once out I looked around, "Damn it! Where's Sara and Kyo?!" I then look over to Neji.
I nodded as I used my byakugan to find Them I then see that they were out & off the building, but on the other side, Sara had colasped under Kyo & they were both bleeding alot! "Over there!" I inform them as I begin to run over to them.
I had set Naruto down & looked at Gaara, "Can you watch him too?"
I nodded, "Sure now go!"
I nodded then took off catching up to Neji, what got me worried was the look on his face when he found them.
(LOL hey Rin what if Sara's blood cured Kyo! Or make it where he can control when he wants to turn into his demon forum?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:08 pm
Kanatta watched as eveyrone got out. She then corned Itachi,Kisame,Sasori,Deidara,Kabuto, and Orochimaru all in one spot. "Now time for you all to die." She then released a black fire ball and shot it at all of them. Then the place crumbled on top of Kanatta and the others. Once the smoke cleared it was rumble. There was also blood on the rocks.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:18 pm
"Oh, no" I muttered as I started to use my sand to dig around the rubble to find Kanatta.
Once we got over to where Sara & Kyo was I then knew why Neji was so worried they were in a pool of blood, Kyo laying on top of Sara, "Damn it!" I punched the ground.
"Sasuke.....they are still alive, but abarely we have to act fast quick give me the medical suplies!" I then get kyo off of Sara.
I nodded as I looked for the supplies I saw out of the corner of my eye Neji rolling Kyo off of Sara, I then hand him the supplies.
I started to bandged Sara first since she was bleeding more. "Sasuke take care of Kyo" I muttered to him.
I give him a nod then thought, 'Sara like you, Kyo don't die on her, she's hanging in there for you!' I started to bandge him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm
Izon stood there watching Gaara using his sand to dig around the rubble to find Kanatta. He had a very worried look on his face. "Oh please let her be ok.....please, please, please!"

Miroku went over to him and put a hand on Izon's shoulder. "Don't worry Izon. Kanatta tougher than that. Trust me."

Izon nodded. He then turned his attention back to Gaara finding Kanatta.

(wow izon is sure worried about her........RIN HURRY UP N GET ON NOW!!!!!! PLZ PRETTY PLZ!!!!!!!!)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:58 pm
(LOL I know right!)
I sighed in relief that I found her, she was banged up abit, but alive & alert, "Kanatta......" I mummbled "You got us worried there for a sec"
I got done bandging Sara when she sturred. "Sara!"
I opened my eye's to see Neji over me, "Heh?.........." I then look down at myself, "Yez.....I'm a mummy!" I then see Sasuke working on Kyo, "Kyo!" I sit up fast, big mistake as I set up every part of my body ached like hell all I muttered then was, "Oww....."
I sighed as she made herself hurt more by sitting up. "Sara lay back down before you damage yourself even more" I told her.
I got done with Kyo, then looked over at Sara who was sitting up with a look that said 'what the hell & pain' "Well at least your up now" I sighed in relief that she was up & alert.
I looked at Sasuke then to Neji, "Thanks guys!" I smiled at them both.
"Be more careful next time!" I scolded her.
"Alright, I will" I nodded to him.
"You know you gave us a scare a few moment's ago" I told her.
"I'm sorry" I muttered as I crawled over to Kyo, or attempted.
I sighed I then pick her up & put her by Kyo, "There" I muttered as I set her down next to him.
I watched him put her down then see him walk over to me, I ask him, "So how do you know his name?"
"I saw this house in the forest the residence there told me that Kyo was kidnapped by Orochimaru, then tells me Sara went after him." I infromed him.
"I see so that's what happened" I muttered in understanding as I waited with Neji for Kyo to wake up.
I brushed Kyo's hair out of his face then kissed him gentley on the lips, "Please Kyo, please be alright" I mutter softly to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm
((sigh...im sorry but i rly don't want to read all of that soo if someone can tell me what happened....))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:01 pm
(Alright here's the load down, the parties kept fighting until Sasuke sets the building ablaze Sara grabbed Kyo, put the braclet on him & carried him out while turning back to normal, Kanatta stayed behind to stop Orochimaru & the akastuki from leaving so she was still inside while it came down, oh & Gaara got Kisa out before everyone else got out! LOL Oh, & Sasuke & Neji wrapped up Kyo's & Sara's wounds......Kyo is still out!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm
((k thanks))

Kyo was still but breathing. He was lost in his mind that was dark and creepy.

Kisa looked around to see what had happened. "Kyo..." she tryed to get up but a pain shot up her leg. She fell down on her knee's but didn't scream. "That..that man fractured my leg.." she said to herself and crawled over to see if Kyo was at least breathig.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 pm
I was pissed that he had hurt Kisa, but couldn't do anything about it that is I thought until I started to cry & for some odd reason the tears went to my lips, "Kisa............let me try something and please don't get mad at me....please..." I then gentlely lifted her face & kissed her on the lips.
(Oh, & just fyi once Sara heals someone with the healing tears they get it as well.......now for the healing kiss whee )
I looked at Gaara then thought about it, 'I could do the healing tears.....but his wounds are dressed what to.......huh?' my tears did the same as Gaara's I then bent down & kissed Kyo on the lips again this time with hope he would wake up, "Kyo......" I say after I kissed him I then put my head on his chest.
"What?" I muttered as I looked over to Neji.
I did my byakugan to see what just happened when Gaara & Sara cryed there tears were different colors one was a midium blue the other was red, not blood red, but just red I was shocked to find that they didn't use any chakra when they did that even more amazed to see Kyo was breathing normal now not gasping like he was like he was healed I then look back at Sasuke & shook my head, "They didn't use chakra, it's like they can heal them without it!"
I went wide eye as well, I used my sharingan & it was like Neji said they didn't use chakra! "How is that possible?" I asked stunned I was even more stunned when some of the tears went to Neji, then to Naruto.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 pm
((ol XD))

Kisa blushed deeply but felt her leg feel better. She looked down her face completely red, "Th-thank you..."Kyo slowly opened his eyes and only saw the sky. "W-what the hell happened?..."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 pm
I woke up feeling alot better then I look around, "Huh? How did I end up out here?" I asked confused.
I looked at Naruto & shook my head at him, "I carried you, you idiot!" I gave a small smirk at this, 'Same old Naruto'
I looked at him then I remember it all, "Hey! where are those basturds!?"
"They're buried under rubble by Sasuke starting it and Kanatta finishing it" I inform him.
"Neji?! Your here too?!............*finally understands what happened* SAY WHAT!?" I gocked at them first Neji, then Sasuke, then Kanatta that was over by her team.
(Gaara got Kanatta out Kana!)
"You're welcome Kisa-san......and Naruto please tune it down, I don't think Kyo likes waking up to you screaming....." I muttered to him.
I looked over to Kyo to see Sara had her head laid on his chest I rub the back of my head, "Ehehehe........sorry Kyo-kun.........."
I looked at Kyo's face from his chest, I then hug him, "Oh, thank goodness your alright! You got me so worried!........I thought.......I" I then start to cry on his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm
"Uh..right...it's ok now...calm down.." Kyo said as he slowly sat up and then sat her up. "What did i say about you crying..." He smiled then stood up streatching.

Kisa's face was not as red as before but she was still blushing. She then chuckled at Gaara's comment agreeing with what he said. She was really glad that Kyo was ok now and that no one was....killed.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm
I try to stand up, but since I was wrapped like a mummy & still injured I just fell over, "...........oww......and darn it Neji I can't really move you made me a mummy!" I then struggle to sit right.
I started laughing at Sara's sillyness, "S-s-s-sorry S--S-S-Sara-san, b-b-but you just made it f-f-f-funny!" I apologized threw laughing fits.
I glared at Naruto, then sighed, "I had to you were bleeding way more then Kyo was and was in bad shape to begin with I'm still amazed that your still alive let along making jokes about it!" I shook my head at her.
"Hey, nuckle head how are you felling?" I ask Naruto out for pure randomness, my time I spent with them I got some of it.
"Heh? Oh, I'm fine!" I grinned as I look over at Neji, "Huh? What's wrong Neji?"
I looked at him then sigh, "Nothing nevermind......"
I shrug then get up & streched.
I still couldn't get up so I just laid there & sighed, "Man, I hate bein' a mummy!"
"Kisa-san, is you leg feeling better?" I ask her still worried about her.
(LOL gotta love Neji's wrapping technice! xd )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games