Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 pm
"As long as you're still mine." Bomani said softly. "You can pretend to be his wife, as long as, at the end of the day, you're still my lover." he told her. "That way, we can find a way to make it work...we have to." he whispered, keeping his strong arms around her.
"Is there any way at all to delay this, even by a day?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:46 pm
Chione thought for a bit, thinking of what could possibly give them more time. "I...could become ill." She said, thinking aloud. "Father won't let me go if I am sick..." The princess continued to think. "Or...well..." The marriage was set, and that was what foiled every other idea she had.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm
"Just tell him you need one more day to prepare. It's a big thing." Bomani said softly. He looked at her for a moment.
"I..." he looked away for a moment. "There's one thing that I need to know...how long do you think you can delay him, from bedding you?" he asked, looking back at her, and into her eyes. He truly wanted to be her first. He could live if he wasn't, but he still wished it could be him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm
"From...?" The thought went over Chione's head for a moment, but then suddenly her cheeks were tinted again at the thought of Bomani asking such a question of her. "I...really, I don't think for very long..." She said sadly, looking down to hide her face. Like the rest, this man was no different. She remembered his face clearly when he had taken her arm the night of the dinner. He probably would not be able to wait.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:57 pm
"Chione..." Bomani whispered. He put a hand on her cheek and lifted her face to look into her eyes.
"I love you, I truly do...I also wanted to be your first." he said. "I don't know if that's possible, and if it's not, I'm fine with it, I truly am-" he said that sincerely "-but, if there was a way..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:03 pm
Taking his hand Chione's blush deepened, her face feeling a bit warm now. "I...I wish that could be so." She whispered nervously, resisting to look down in shame of what she had just said. "Bomani, I love you. If that is what you want, then..." She stopped, not wanting to say anymore. If she did, she was afraid of his reaction.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:05 pm
"Will we be able to hide it, though?" Bomani asked softly. He had heard from some of the other soldiers what it was like. By their descriptions, it was possible to tell if a girl was still a virgin or not.
"If not...don't fret." he gave a half-hearted smile. "I can still live with it, and will still love you." he promised.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:11 pm
Chione was again in thought for a while. Would her husband notice if she wasn't a virgin? She didn't know him well enough to answer. "But...I will still try my best to make sure you are my first." She murmured, nodding a little. "It's...it's not right if there is another." Chione felt a little down now, seeing that she could try and hopefully they can find a way.

[[Edited]]  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 pm
Bomani kissed her tenderly on the lips. "It may not be right, but as long as I have your love, and at least get to see, and maybe touch your body, then I will be satisfied." he said truthfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 pm
Taking a deep breath Chione nuzzled his cheek with her own. "I am yours, Bomani." She breathed, holding him close. "It...what you want, you can take it tonight." She kept her eyes closed, scared again of what he was going to say. If touching her was what he wanted, then she wasn't going to stop him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 pm
"Take you?" Bomani asked softly. He held her as close as he could. "Only if we could hide it. Otherwise...I'll survive without it." he promised her, kissing her softly on the cheek.
"I'll still love you no matter what. I'll love you as I love you now: more than you'll ever know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 pm
"You're right." Chione whispered, pulling her head back so that she could look into his eyes. "But..if you want to see me, well..." She paused, her cheeks becoming flushed. "We can do that tonight, if you want." Combing her fingers through his hair she knew that, if he wanted that, they would be unable to do that once she was married. Once the union was made, it may be near impossible to see Bomani alone again.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:11 pm
"Could I?" Bomani asked softly. He looked back into her eyes. "If you're not too embarrassed, that is." he added.
"I know you were naked in front of me once, but I didn't get a chance to see anything, except part of your back." he said. He attempted a small smile.
"I'll let you see me, bared for you, if you want as well." he offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:20 pm
Chione nodded, ignoring the warnings in her head. "No, I'm not embarrassed. I love you, and I am willing to do this." She said, smiling a little. "And...um..." Just the thought of him naked before her resulted in scarlet hues on her cheeks. "Well, if you are willing to do so, too."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 pm
"I'm off for the night shift, Chione. It's entirely possible for me to stay the night here. I know the guard on duty, the other one, and he won't say a thing." Bomani assured her. He smiled at her. "We could sleep together like that." he suggested.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games