Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:27 pm
My thighs pretty much do the same thing. I ran across a picture at one point that shows spots where a woman's legs are "supposed" to touch when she stands with feet together and I think that was one of them. Guess it's just a crazy woman thing?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:32 am
P90X Lean Day Twenty - Kenpo X

Weight: 119.8lbs
+4.8
1 day.

Soreness Level: 1

In:
Breakfast: 1c egg beaters (120) + nsa oatmeal (130)
Snack: --
Lunch: SlimFast Strawberry Shake (180)
Snack: D-Tour protein bar (180) + SlimFast Meal bar (200)
Dinner: Chicken breast (170) + Potato (110) + broccoli (70) + cranberry sauce (110)
Snack: Pudding (90) + SlimFast snacks (200)
Total: 1,560 calories.

Out:
P90X Kenpo X
Coaching (on foot) - 1 hour
Coaching (ridden) - 1 hour

------------------------<3------------------------

Munkers
My thighs pretty much do the same thing. I ran across a picture at one point that shows spots where a woman's legs are "supposed" to touch when she stands with feet together and I think that was one of them. Guess it's just a crazy woman thing?

It's so frustrating, though, it's like they go out of their way to touch. D: WHYYY. haha. At least it's normal, I guess, it's just weird that they're like, pointy there instead of smooth/round. Oh well, I think I've just been oogling over Victoria's Secret bikinis for too long and have been seeing their 'shopped/awesome-fit models.

HELLO TEENS AGAIN: HOW I MISSED YOU SO. 119.8lbs this morning. So awesome. :DDD

So my day is basically made, I'm going to do pretty much what I did yesterday. Big protein-filled breakfast, workout, slimfast meal for lunch, another one for a snack later, chicken breast - potato - broccoli dinner, and then another snack later on. :) I hope this drop in weight is permanent. I feel really good today now!

Also financial aid disbursement is happening which makes me happy. So in the next 5 days I'll have some extra money which is, coincidentally, when the bf gets in town. Woo!

So my "goal date" was tomorrow, as that was when I originally thought he was coming, but he actually leaves Sunday (maybe?) so he'll be here Monday or Tuesday. We'll see. I'm still nervous, both for the drive, and I'm worried he won't want to stay. Bleh. Whatever.

"What sucks more than training? LOSING. What sucks worse than losing? NOTHING!!" - A friend of mine.

Plans for the Week:
☆ MONDAY: [Cardio X] Finish ENL4333, Read for ENL2022.
☆ TUESDAY: [Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X] School ALL DAY. Chill with Ido? Read for ENG3010 before class.
☆ WEDNESDAY: [Yoga X] ENL2022 work for Thurs., ENG3010 reading.
☆ THURSDAY: [Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X] AML3041 Quiz, ENL2022 Work, School 2:00-5:00.

☆ FRIDAY: [Kenpo X] Homework & Teaching (Em.K) 3:15, (J.R. + K.R.) 5:00.
☆ SATURDAY: [X Stretch] Teaching (K.F.) 8:30, (K.R. + E.K. + K.P.) 10:00
☆ SUNDAY: [Core Synergistics] Riding with D.W. + A.K., Grilling + MovieNight with the guys.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm
P90X Lean Day Twenty One - Rest

Weight: ???.?lbs
+?.?

In:
Binge all day. Likely 3,500-4,000. FML.

Out:
Coaching (ridden) - 2 hours

I need to better myself. For myself. For everyone, but mostly for me. My bf comes Monday. I'm terrified, honestly, but 'sok. I have so many thoughts just swarming my head and I hate it.
Also, it's 12:07AM and I haven't yet gotten to sleep. Just saw Titanic, in fact, which makes me miserable. I didn't even catch the cute bits, just the last hour of misery. Never saw it, so I was just like... ;_____;
Riding tomorrow/today at 8. Bleh. Then Core Synergistics. Then maybe hopefully running. Then getting my eyebrows waxed and inviting the guys over for movies and grilling. Schweet. I shall be thoroughly exhausted. I need to make a mental note to not eat too much due to tiredness, bad habit of mine. /; Weight will be very high tomorrow. Won't be surprised to see 123. Bleh. Fuuu-.

Plans for the Week:
☆ TUESDAY: [Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X] School ALL DAY. Chill with Ido? Read for ENG3010 before class.
☆ THURSDAY: [Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X] AML3041 Quiz, ENL2022 Work, School 2:00-5:00.

☆ SUNDAY: [Core Synergistics] Riding with D.W. + A.K., Grilling + MovieNight with the guys.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 pm
P90X Lean Day Twenty Two - Core Synergistics

Weight: ???.?lbs
+?.?

In:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:

Out:
--

[12:12AM] I'm going to ride tomorrow at 8 (well, 9, be up at 8 ) and shall eat respectably until 5 or so when the guys come over for movies. For dinner I'm planning on making fries, burgers, and sodas. I will be eating a boca burger (maybe with cheese) on a 100-cal bun with no fries. Gum will be my friend. I don't care what the excuse is; stomachache, whatever. I don't want to binge on shitty food THE DAY BEFORE MY BF COMES. No-sah! Not going all out cleanse or anything, but still. No junk binges. For my sake. e__e

I think when my bikinis come in I'm going to wear them around all of the time. That way I won't stuff my face with carbs that make me bloat up. Ha. Hell, I can do that anyway, and might. (: We'll see.

--

Plans for the Week:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:32 am
Good job on losing weight! I think you are doing great. Also, I'm sure your boyfriend loves you for who you are, and not just your body. He's already going to visit you because he loves you, so try not to stress about losing weight, stress will make your body retain instead of lose. I'm sure you will look great to him! And not to mention super sexy in those new bikinis! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 pm
Stars, mine also do that.
I think it's a pretty normal thing for most girls.
Like you said, they 'shop it out on models.

I think only insanely fit people don't have it.
So basically, by the time you are done the p90x you'll be set. Lol.  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:37 pm
P90X Lean Day Twenty Three - Cardio X

Weight: 121.8lbs
+6.8

In:
Breakfast:
Lunch:
Dinner:

Out:
[7:20-8:10] P90X Cardio X

[Beautiful Oblivion]
Good job on losing weight! I think you are doing great. Also, I'm sure your boyfriend loves you for who you are, and not just your body. He's already going to visit you because he loves you, so try not to stress about losing weight, stress will make your body retain instead of lose. I'm sure you will look great to him! And not to mention super sexy in those new bikinis! heart

o: <3 He's not just visiting, he's moving down. C: But that really just strengthens your point. The problem is that he's got like no body fat at all, and he's super lean, no bulk. So I feel like I'm the same size as he is most of the time, and it sucks. I think I might have borderline BDD, too, because I'm disgustingly obsessive and nervous about how I look. D: But I'm working on it.. I really appreciate your advice, too. That's been the general consensus I think: relax, breathe, be fine. Ha. c: I appreciate your vote of confidence, my dear.

Groovy Spleen
Stars, mine also do that.
I think it's a pretty normal thing for most girls.
Like you said, they 'shop it out on models.

I think only insanely fit people don't have it.
So basically, by the time you are done the p90x you'll be set. Lol.

I hope so! o: We'll both be lookin' awesome, especially you doing classic! So insane! :) It's felt like an uphill battle, I've actually gained quite a bit of weight since starting (4-5lbs, which is a lot as my total goal was 15-20lbs total.. setback of about 25%) P90X so it's discouraging but I feel better so I figure I can fight through it. My body goes crazy and binges though. ): Well, I do. Can't blame a body on a conscious decision. D:

I really wanted to try Shakeology, but it's so expensive. But it's supposed to be really, really good for you. But it's like $120/month. Have you looked into it at all?

Bf comes today, hopefully. He's going to call me probably around 3am when he heads out from Nashville, 11-12 hour drive and then he'll be here. What does this mean for me? It means waking up at 7, doing Cardio X, going to the barn from 9-1, coming home and rinsing off, taking a nap, and then showering around 3-4 and heading over around 5 or 6. I really hope I'm 120lbs, I won't be, but I can hope anyway. I was like, 122 this morning. It's been bugging the hell out of me that I'm not losing weight. I don't know what I need to do. /; Well stop binging, but whatever.
Waterwaterwater tomorrow. I think my time of the month is coming soon and I'm just retaining water. I am praying to goodness it waits until Tuesday to come though. I do not need cramps tomorrow. >:

Plans for the Week:
☆ MONDAY: [Cardio X] BF comes in, do ENL/ENG reading, sleep over.
☆ TUESDAY: [skip.] School ALL DAY. Chill with Ido or the BF. Stay with bf until 10, come home.
☆ WEDNESDAY: [Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X] ENL2022 work for Thurs., ENG3010 reading, AML work.
☆ THURSDAY: [Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X] Bf 9-2, School 2:00-5:00.
☆ SATURDAY: [X Stretch] Teaching (K.F.) 8:30, (K.R. + E.K. + K.P.) 10:00, bf 1:00-9?
☆ SUNDAY: [Core Synergistics] Riding with D.W. + A.K., Grilling + MovieNight with the guys orr bf/crew.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 am
Stars in my Pocket
o: <3 He's not just visiting, he's moving down. C: But that really just strengthens your point. The problem is that he's got like no body fat at all, and he's super lean, no bulk. So I feel like I'm the same size as he is most of the time, and it sucks. I think I might have borderline BDD, too, because I'm disgustingly obsessive and nervous about how I look. D: But I'm working on it.. I really appreciate your advice, too. That's been the general consensus I think: relax, breathe, be fine. Ha. c: I appreciate your vote of confidence, my dear.

But girls aren't supposed to be super duper lean like that. Our hormones pretty much rely on the fact that we have a certain level of body fat.

And you're boyfriend's never going to notice the difference in two pounds. he'll be excited to see you and I'm sure he'll be proud of all the work you've put into your fitness.  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 am
Munkers
Stars in my Pocket

But girls aren't supposed to be super duper lean like that. Our hormones pretty much rely on the fact that we have a certain level of body fat.

And you're boyfriend's never going to notice the difference in two pounds. he'll be excited to see you and I'm sure he'll be proud of all the work you've put into your fitness.

I knowww. Guys don't even notice. u__u
I am doing it for me, but because we don't see each other often, you notice changes, you know? Or not, I guess, because he didn't look any different to me the last time I saw him, haha.

And I know we need body fat, of course, because we have to have extra support for a potential baby. I'm just at that awkward "normal people standards fit, not athletic-looking fit" level, but hopefully at the end of P90X I will look more lean. (: I'm not going for super-creepy-muscles or anything, just tightening everything up and looking healthy!

<333 I appreciate everyone's support, I'm just stressed out and it's coming out a LOT more magnified in my journal 'cause I don't have anyone to talk to about it in my life, mum doesn't even know we're dating. Or that he's moving here. /; So that's my real stressor and I'm just taking it out here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 am
P90X Lean Day Twenty Five - Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X

Weight: 121.0lbs
+6.0

In:
Breakfast: Slimfast Shake (180)
Lunch:
Dinner:

Out:
P90X Shoulders & Arms (0:59:53)
P90X Ab Ripper X (0:16:07)
Stable Chores [feed bags, stall clean, etc.] (0:45:00)

Yesterday and Monday were both good. I took off yesterday as far as working out went because I wasn't home until 8 and that was after 3-4 hours of sleep. So I'm up early at 7:45 to do Shoulders, Arms, and Abs, then off to the barn to do some work, then back home to shower and get ready to go to the east side of town. I'm down a little in weight, that's after stuffing my face for dinner when I got home (I hate eating late but whatever).

5 days and I take "day 30" pictures. Woo. That'll be... Monday. Nice. Then Insanity should begin.

I feel so awesome having gotten sleep. It is definitely better for me, too, to do P90X in the morning rather than at night or in the afternoon. First thing in the A.M., wake up, work out, then continue my day. It's good information to know. Especially as I'm a morning person. :)

Plans for the Week:
☆ TUESDAY: [skip.] School ALL DAY. Chill with Ido or the BF. Stay with bf until 10, come home.

☆ WEDNESDAY: [Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X] ENL2022 work for Thurs., ENG3010 reading, AML work.
☆ SATURDAY: [X Stretch] Teaching (K.F.) 8:30, (K.R. + E.K. + K.P.) 10:00, bf 1:00-9?
☆ SUNDAY: [Core Synergistics] Riding with D.W. + A.K., Grilling + MovieNight with the guys orr bf/crew.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 pm
I can't way to see your Day 30 pictures. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 am
P90X Lean Day Twenty Six - Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

Weight: 121.0lbs
+6.0

In:
Breakfast: Slimfast Shake (190)
Lunch:
Dinner:

Out:
ENERGY LEVEL WAY TOO LOW. SWITCHED LEGS/BACK/ABS FOR KENPO X AND ONLY DID FIRST 30MIN. (of 60 mins).

Munkers
I can't way to see your Day 30 pictures. whee

I know this sounds weird, but me too. o: I haven't noticed a whole lot of change as far as the scale goes (as a matter of fact the past two days I juuuust evened back out so I've not gained from my second attempt at this) so I want to see if it's even made a noticeable difference.

Ho-hum. I need to do more schoolwork. Friday, tomorrow. That will be my homework day and I will not go to the other side of town. (I'm really having to fight the urges to go over there every day, which I have done since Monday now, as he's still kind of a secret, which I hate). We ran into a friend on Tuesday who was a mutual friend of me and my ex, dropped off the face of the planet for me when we broke up. He saw me with the new bf, we'll see how that goes I guess. Whatever.

I'm really tired. I do not want to do Legs and Back. That workout is the hardest. /; Oh, well. I have to do it, I guess. No choice? Bleh.

Plans for the Week:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 pm
P90X Lean Day Twenty Eight - Rest

Weight: 120.0lbs
+5.0

In:

Out:
Teaching Riding - 2 hours.

Yesterday was 119. Now am 120. Hope to maintain 119-120 tomorrow. Bf is coming with friends to meet mom as one of my friends. We'll see. Keep you posted. Ate like terribleness today. Had about... 4 liters of diet soda. >:

My grandmother is back in town so being at home is going to suck now. /; At least I might be able to use that as an excuse, we'll see. Riding at 8 tomorrow, debating waking up really early to do core work or just doing it after I ride. We'll see I guess.

Plans for the Week:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 pm
Stars in my Pocket

My grandmother is back in town so being at home is going to suck now. /;

That cracks me up just a bit. biggrin

You looked really toned in your last picture, so I'm curious where you are now. I don't know much about that training program but it sounds intense. Amazing how you stuck at it for so long now. confused  

Sunsway

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces