Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt his lips on her hand and smiled at him, now she could see him clearly since he'd brushed the stray hair that covered her face. She felt awful and wanted the pain to go away but it wouldn't...it just wouldn't let up.

"I don't know what I did to that woman...but it must have been bad considering the circumstances." She sighed and allowed her eyes to close for a moment.

The nurse kept cleaning around her wounds and then, as softly as she possibly could, the nurse pressed her cloth to Evie's wounds directly. Evie cried out and gripped Iago's hand tightly in her own, her eyes shut tightly and er jaw clenched.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:06 pm
Iago felt horrible. He squeezed her hand back. "It's okay, Evie. I'm here for you. Your Iago." he whispered, taking one hand out of hers and putting it on her head to stroke her hair softly.
"It's going to be okay. Betty will patch you up, you can rest in my room, and I'll go kill Jocelyn." he said. Well...maybe not physically kill. But he was definitely going to shout at her until all she could do was whimper and cry for forgiveness, forgiveness he wouldn't give.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:11 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie breathed in and out heavily to try and soothe her pain but nothing seemed to work for her at all. She cried out everytime Betty the nurse touched her wounds and shed even allowed her to shed a tear or two. She hated being weak and crying in front of Iago but she had no choice, it hurt her too much for her to bear.

"Please stay with me Iago....I do not think I could take this torture alone..." Evie felt selfish asking this of him but she had to for a moment, without him she probably would have succumb to the pain and let it take her. The death of Jocelyn actually gave her a bit of relief....she wanted that spiteful woman to die a most painful death by her hand.

"I'm sorry you must see me like this." Evie whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 am
Iago reached over and brushed the tears from her face. He didn't mind if she cried...you could only be so strong: sometimes, you had to let it out.
"Don't worry, Evie, I never thought of leaving..." he whispered. "I'll stay with you." he promised.
He gave a small smile, trying to help cheer her up and take away her pain. "It's not your fault, Evie...it's that Devil's fault." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie bit her lip from crying out and lay as still as possible when the nurse dabbed at her wounds again. She was grateful for Iago's presence. She loved him so much. The nurse warned Evie that she would have to clean out her wound with some kind of chemical and told her to brace herself for pain. Evie knew pain was
to come and she shut her eyes to prepare. There was a second
of relief before a firelike pain seared her back. Evie screamed aloud, unable to keep her mouth shut. She screamed and screamed until the nurse pulled away from her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Iago winced. Every scream, every wince of pain that Evie did, came as a physical blow to him. His fury at Jocelyn threatened to boil over again, but one look at his Evie in pain softened him, and he squeezed her hand tightly with one of his, putting a hand on her cheek with his free hand.
"I'm here, Evie, I'm here." he said soothingly. "Think of me, don't think of the pain..."  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:54 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie heard Iago's voice through the haze of her pain and was instantly grateful for him. The pain died down on its own afer awhile and it was more bearable. All she really wanted was sleep now, sleep and for her wounds to go away though that wouldn't happen anytime soon. Evie closed her eyes and suddenly felt her body go limp, had she gone under? It was a false alarm and she sighed in relief.

"I must admit that thinking of you does help with the pain." Evie whispered in a hoarse voice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm
"Can you walk, Evie?" Iago whispered, brushing some of her tears from her face. "I'll take you to my room, you can rest there for a little while." he said softly, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. Seeing her in pain was breaking his heart.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pushed herself up with her arms and stayed in that position for a moment to rest, it had taken more than she had expected to even accomplish such an easy feat.

"Yes I believe I will be able to walk." Evie nodded her head as if she needed to convince herself and slid out of the bed to land on her feet precariously. She'd made it that far at least...that was something that seemed to raise her morale.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:04 pm
"Put your arm around my neck." Iago instructed, putting his own arm across her shoulders. He knew he couldn't talk much to her until they got to his bedroom, in case Jocelyn or anyone was hanging around in the halls.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:09 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie did as she was instructed and sighed, she felt as if she'd gone to hell and back in a rather short span of time. Her body screamed in protest and wanted nothing more than to lie down and recuperate but she had to make it to Iago's chambers before she completely dropped dead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:15 pm
Iago led Evie up the stairs slowly, then toward the west wing of the castle. Once they arrived at his tower, out of sight from Jocelyn, he led her up to his bedroom, where he gently lay her down on her stomach, before kissing her tenderly on the cheek.
"Evie, I'm so sorry I couldn't stop this...I was stunned, and reacted slowly." he explained.
"Lie here and rest. Don't try and move too much. Sleep if you need to. If and when you can walk, my room, and the study you saw below it, are open for your use." he gently stroked her cheek.
"Don't give in to the pain, Evie. It hurts, but don't give in to it...you will pull through." he whispered, kissing her again. "I must now leave you, but I will return." he said, leaving the bedroom. He locked the door to his study on the way out, and the locked the one at the base of the tower as he left, and walked over to Jocelyn's room, letting some of his rage take over as he pounded a fist to the door.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie closed her eyes and concentrated on his lips against her cheek. They were soft and gentle...something she needed at that moment. His bed was extremely comfortable and had rendered her asleep almost instantly. Don't give into the pain....she would never knowing that her Iago was waiting on the other side for her. She would beat the pain even if it killed her.

Evie slept soundly dreaming of she and Iago by themselves in a cottage on the outskirts of town safely together. He held her hand and said nothing but rubbed gentle circles on the top of her hand with his thumb.

[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn jumped at the sound of a fist pounding at her door and glowered at it, it was most likely Iago coming for her again. Maybe to appologize for his earlier reaction to her surprise for him? She smiled and danced over to the door and threw it open.

"Come to applogize love?" Jocelyn winked at him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:25 pm
"You wish." Iago said curtly, stepping inside. He closed the door and faced Jocelyn, staying quiet for a long time, simply glaring at her with his hands clasped behind his back. Then he paced the room, slowly, deliberately.
"Before I speak...what was your reasoning behind that display?" he asked, trying to control his emotions.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:30 pm
[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn glared at him and stepped aside as he entered the chamber. What did he mean, what the reason to her display was? There was a reason and had he been LISTENING to her speech earlier, then he would know exactly why she did what she had done.

"Well SOMEONE wasn't listening I see...." Jocelyn shook her head and 'tsk'd' at him.

"I did it because she was getting much too close to you and I could not have that. Had I not intervened, she probably would have done something to mar your reputation and I couldn't have that either. It was purely for your benefit Iago dearest." She smiled and put her hand on his arm.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games