Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:56 pm
(Kraga... look at the front page for a list of all the characters)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:57 pm
User ImageScarlet looked around and saw something flying in the air. Maybe it was a bird..."Hey go over there i want to see what kind of bird that is," Scarlet said pointing toward the direction of the unknown flying thing. As he did Scarlet turned around and sat down facing Ross, "So what exactly happened when i was gone? Oh and I know you're the one who took care of Karga and I thank you." Scarlet gave him a soft smile.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:58 pm
*starts flying lower into the forest and marking trees with a slash as i go*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:59 pm
If you let me have my way.......

((Would you, I dunno, type out your rps in 3rd person? Actually, I'm pretty sure the third person thing was mentioned somewhere. At least type them out. Mon dieu, I am reminded of 4kids forums. Not a past I care to acknowledge.))

Tatsel consumed the figure in fire and manuevered it to where she was. "You fail as an assassin." She said. "I'll let you go, you can send a message to your master." She grinned wickedly, "With a ridiculously powerful demon at the castle, you might want to try a bit harder."

((P.S. You didn't read the first page did you?))

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 pm
Ross shrugged. "he wasn't that hard to take care of, He slept the whole time, I just made sure there was enough cover to keep him cool in the summer, and something to keep him warm in the winter..." he shrugged again. "and apart from the start of each season, I was looking for you with other knights."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:04 pm
User ImageScarlet smiled and gave him a hug, "Again thank you." She then looked at the person who was now consumed in fire. She looked around and saw Tatsel by a window doing so. Scarlet felt that he wasn't going to harm them so she told Tatsel to stop.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:05 pm
*stops and turns around* hehe are you trying to get me? too bad id suggest next time not using fire to do so. plus i have no master, i was simply curious what was going on over there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 pm

((Dude I have you.))

Tatsel scowled at him and dropped him. Whether he survived the fall or not was no concern of hers, although he probably might. She looked at Scarlet and tilted her head.
"With all due respect, Lady Scarlet." She said, pausing to yawn, "I do what I want."

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm
Kraga dove and caught the man softly in his jaws. What brings you here, half dragon, half demon?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:10 pm
*floats back up .in a flash i fly back past the point i was originally and land next to scarlet and offer a hand shake* hello there.  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:11 pm
User ImageScarlet looked over at Ross laughing, "I see that Tatsel still has that attitude of hers." She never really argued with Tatsel because she had a lot of respect for her. She called out to the stranger and asked, "If i may ask, why are you wondering around our forests?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:13 pm
im new to the area and im having trouble figuring out where im going. its a little embarrasing actually considering i can fly to be lost here.  

shrab

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm

"You're nostalgic aura is giving me a headache." Tatsel frowned at the girl. "Just throw him in the town." She jumped down from the windowsill and walked towards the kitchen. She had a strange craving for fish...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:21 pm
Kraga growled angrly when the man landed on his back. He dove down and thrashed making the man loose his balance.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image"Kraga stop or you'll make us all fall. Although i don't blame you," Scarlet patted Kraga trying to calm him. She looked at the stranger, "It would be better if you get off my dragons back, he does not allow strager to ride or touch him." Scarlet looked over at Tatsel and playfully saluted her, "Aye Aye madame." She pointed the closest town the the man and then looked over at Ross seeing that he was ok and didn't fall off Kraga when he was thrashing.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games