Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 pm
Raudr gripped her hand tightly for a while and then his grip went limp and he let go. He began to cry in his sleep softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm
Kaeanlanna was suprised, and sad. She still held on to his hand, but took one hand up and brushed the hair out of his face. "Raudr...please wake up, you're having a bad dream..." She said softly .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm
Raudr sat up quickly. "Ah!" It took him a second to notice that his eyes felt stuffy and Kaeanlanna was holding his hand. His eyes widened. "What...what did I do while I was asleep?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Kaeanlanna blushed, even though she had no reason to personally. "Um, well, you mentioned your father, then grabbed my hand, then said 'don't leave me', then your hand went limp and you started...well, umm, crying." She finished explaining, looking at the ground. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 pm
Raudr pulled his legs up into a sitting position. He looked over at Kaeanlanna and placed his other hand on her shoulder. "I'm ok now alright? Don't worry about it." In the back of his mind, he could see his dream being replayed in his mind over and over again. It wasn't pretty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:09 pm
Kaeanlanna looked up at him. "What happened to your father?" She asked solemnly. She knew it must have been something bad, for him to react like that in his dream.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm
Raudr contemplated as to whether he should show her his dream. "Uhhhh...nothing. Didn't I tell you he was killed in the Fall with the other Riders?" He decided he shouldn't. He didn't have an answer for his dream yet himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:50 am
Kaeanlanna sighed. She figured there was one reason why he wouldn't elaborate on the subject. She stood up to walk off. "It was my dad, wasn't it...he killed your father..." She stated more than asked. She put a hand to her face.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm
Raudr looked down. Yeah...he did. But my dream wasn't entirely like that." Raudr couldn't stop himself now from continuing. He wanted to put her at ease but knew that what he had to say would just worry her more. "I remember my dream and I'd like to tell you about it.....but I don't think you'll like it.", he said quietly. He got up and grabbed her other hand. "Do you want to hear it?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 pm
Kaeanlanna thought a moment before nodding slowly. "Yes, please..." She said softly, gently squeezing his hand.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:50 pm
Raudr lifted his hand until it was level with her forehead. "Ok, open your mind." Raudr hoped that this wouldn't be too painful for her. 'She might be worried a lot more after she sees this.', he thought to himself. He looked at her in the eyes. "You ready?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 am
Kaeanlanna took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay..." She kept her eyes on his. "I'm ready."

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:45 pm
Raudr began to send his dream through to her mind. In her mind it would appear that she was there in his dream but unable to do anything in it.
Raudr was there standing in a dark place outside a large city. He walked into the city through its gates but there was no one around, no people running around, no guards. No one. Above the city in the sky two large shapes were clashing. One was green and the other black. They came together and spiraled down into a city square. Raudr ran ahead to the square looking through the dust trying to see what had happened. As the dust, Raudr could see that the shapes were dragons with Riders. The green one was lying on the ground in bad shape, bleeding from several wounds. The black dragon and Rider were mostly fine but they had some wounds as well. The black Rider stepped off and walked calmly toward the other Rider. The other Riders helmet fell off to reveal an elf that looked very similar to Raudr. He stood up and drew his sword, a green blade identical to the one Kaeanlanna now possessed. The black Rider laughed and merely muttered something inaudible throwing the green Rider back into a wall forcefully. Both the Rider and green dragon called out in pain. The black Rider laughed and drew his own sword. He charged forward and held the sword at the green Rider's throat. At this point Raudr tried to stop the black Rider but his hand went through him. The green-clad elf turned his head and looked directly at Raudr and spoke. "Son..."Raudr ran forward the grasped his father's hand. "No! Don't leave me father!" The black Rider laughed and plunged his sword into the elf's chest. Raudr's father made no sound and slumped forward. The magic stopped and the body fell to the ground. Raudr began to cry softly, still grasping his father's hand. The black Rider laughed again. He walked forward and pointed his sword at Raudr. "I won't kill you but one day, I'll send someone I raised myself to do my work." With that he turned and went toward his dragon. Raudr got up to try to stop him but the dream faded and showed his father in a forest. "Well Raudr? What are you going to do now? You have his child so why don't you kill her?" The dream began to fade with Raudr on his knees with a shocked look on his face."I.....I can't....He shook his head and fell to the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:06 pm
Kaeanlanna watched as he showed her his dream, knowing Keenan was watching too. She saw the riders fighting, dragons too. She had a feeling that she had seen a fight like that before, or would see a fight like it. She recognized the black dragon straight away, and the rider atop it. However, the rider of the green one looked familiar, and so did the green dragon, except, she thought it was female, and was injured badly. However, her attention was called to the blades that were being drawn, both she had seen before, one she had brought with her, the emerald one. She watched, without realizing it, with tears streaming down her face. She listened to her father speak, feeling a pain in her chest, but it was nothing compared to when Raudr's father spoke about her. After hearing that, it was hard for her to breathe. Once the dream faded, she finally realized she was kneeling on the ground, Keenan behind her, preventing her from falling. Kaeanlanna wiped her eyes before getting to her feet, and without a moments notice, she began to run off into the forest, only stopping when she couldn't go anymore due to her emotions.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:19 pm
Raudr let her go. She knew what that dream meant for him. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't kill her, not now at least. Maybe if this dream had come before he had met her but not now.'It was only a dream right? Or had Galbatorix put some sort of magical contract that he could activate at any time and kill him? He sat down to sort out his thoughts.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff