Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:12 pm
Kin smiled,"Then again it can't be too bad." She leaned back and shut her eyes. When she opened her eyes she smiled at Azumi," So, what kinds of things do you girls like to do?"
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled," My name is Kin, nice to meet you two." Kin laughed and sat down streching," Guess I'm stuck here for the night."
OrochimaruRocks121
azumi smiled "yay!" angela looked at kin, "well I guess we should introduce are selfs, I'm angela" "and I'm azumi"

azumi laughed, "guess so"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 pm
"I like watching TV, and listening to music" azumi said, "I like reading and writing" angela said  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

ll note ll

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 pm
ezio at the dark right cornor next to the window feeling sad that everybody else is getting adopted and feels sad that no one even sees him  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm
Kin smiled, that sounds like fun, I have a huge library so you should have fun in there.
OrochimaruRocks121
"I like watching TV, and listening to music" azumi said, "I like reading and writing" angela said

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 pm
Suzume glanced over at ezio before nodding to Yuuki and putting her hand on his shoulder," Hey, I haven't met you yet." She smiled at him.
ll note ll
ezio at the dark right cornor next to the window feeling sad that everybody else is getting adopted and feels sad that no one even sees him

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume glanced over at ezio before nodding to Yuuki and putting her hand on his shoulder," Hey, I haven't met you yet." She smiled at him.
ll note ll

no,no one has ever meet me yet everybody thinks im invisable.  

ll note ll

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Suzume looked at him with a sad smile," I don't think you're invisible." She attemted to cheer him up by walking in front of him and smiling," My name is Suzume, who are you?"
ll note ll
NekoLover1994
ll note ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:33 pm
(can i join in?)  

The succubus Rose

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:38 pm
(yeah ^^)
Pink 14 the sniper
(can i join in?)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled, that sounds like fun, I have a huge library so you should have fun in there.
OrochimaruRocks121

"sounds cool" angela said  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

ll note ll

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume looked at him with a sad smile," I don't think you're invisible." She attemted to cheer him up by walking in front of him and smiling," My name is Suzume, who are you?"
ll note ll
NekoLover1994
ll note ll

ezio smiled a lil. "im ezio suzume its nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:42 pm
Kin smiled," Yeah, my mom passed it down to me and the only thing is my grandmother lives with me." She smiled a little shyly," But otherwise it is a huge house."
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:47 pm
Suzume smiled as well," Nice to meet you too. So what kind of things do you like to do?"
ll note ll
NekoLover1994
ll note ll
NekoLover1994
ll note ll

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:02 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume smiled as well," Nice to meet you too. So what kind of things do you like to do?"
ll note ll
NekoLover1994
ll note ll
NekoLover1994
ll note ll

i like to read and watch tv and listean to music, what do you like to do??  

ll note ll

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:42 am
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled," Yeah, my mom passed it down to me and the only thing is my grandmother lives with me." She smiled a little shyly," But otherwise it is a huge house."
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
OrochimaruRocks121

"sounds like fun" azumi said cheerfully  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games