Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:54 am
"I'm fine with it," Huoriel shrugged slightly. She bent down, feeling around for her shoes blindly till she found them. "Well then shall we go?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side and smiling. She wasn't worried about him seeing her mostly bare after all what was there to fear with Inei?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 am
"Yes, let's go." Inei said. He took her hand and led her through the trees toward the river. He stood near the edge and smiled at Huoriel.
"I can turn away while you get undressed and into the water." he offered. It shouldn't be too hard for her to find the river now that they were just beside it.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 pm
Like trying to prove something, Huoriel began taking off bits and pieces of her outfit. She grinned micheviously, wondering what facial expression he had on. "Sorry about that,"she laughed, before slipping into the cool water. "I took it as a challenge,"she added. She shivered the water was cold, but felt refreshing all the while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 pm
Inei's eyes widened when she started to strip. He looked away when she started to remove more private items, even though she would never know that he looked, he still didn't want to stare at her without her permission.
"Oh, it's alright." he said, quickly getting undressed himself and slipping into the water as well. He smiled.
"Well, what do you think? Feels nice to get a little more clean after such a long journey, doesn't it?" he asked, chuckling. Not that there was a problem with her before.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:18 pm
"Yes, I already feel refreshed,"Huoriel chuckled, reaching up to tighten the black cloth a little. Once she felt like it was secure, she tried her hand at swimming around a little bit. Moving her arms and legs against the water came naturally to her so she didn't have to much issues except trying to keep her head out of the water. "This is nice,"she called back to Inei. She knew she got a little bit away from him which wasn't good since she was blind and in a different enviroment. She swam back to the direction she came from as quickly as she could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 pm
"It is, isn't it?" Inei called back, smiling when she started to swim back toward him. He swam toward her as well, and when they met, he kissed her quickly on the lips. "How do you like your first day on the surface so far?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm
"I'm liking it a lot espicially the water part,"she chuckled. She liked being in the cool river. It felt nice. "I would like to come back when I can see," she said, moving her palms against the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 pm
"How about we spend the day out here, and come night-time, we can remove the cloth so you can see?" Inei suggested. He didn't know why he never thought of that before this point, but it didn't matter that much.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm
Huoriel smiled brightly at that suggestion. "I would love that,"she said, kissing him quickly. She couldn't wait for night fall. She wondered what it would look like actually being down in the forest instead of above it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:42 pm
Inei smiled, looking at her smile. He could see it properly now, and he loved it. "You've got a beautiful smile." he told her truthfully. He wished he could take off the cloth...he wanted to look into her eyes.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:52 pm
"Thank you, can't wait to see yours in broad daylight," Huoriel chuckled. She knew it wouldn't be long till she could see him and everything else. She was able to be in broad daylight with this cloth on and not feel any real irritation. It was a nice change.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 pm
Inei smiled. He swam up to the shore and rested against it, sitting on the bank so that the water still rose up to his chest, but he could sit. "Come here." he said, wanting her to swim over to him. He wanted to hold her for a little bit.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 pm
Huoriel did as she was told going towards the sound of his voice. She found him quickly, wrapping her arms around him. "Nice to feel you again,"she chuckled at her little joke. "How are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm
Inei put his own arms around her, holding her close to him. With nothing really in the way, it felt a little strange, having her skin pressed up against his, but he didn't mind at all. "Great. You?" he asked, smiling. He realized this was probably one of the first times something like this had ever happened before, their two races not only meeting under pleasant terms, but falling for each other.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 pm
Huoriel felt delicate and small in his arms. Another nice change that she could get used to. She never felt delicate in any way before. It didn't even feel awkward to be pressed against skin alone.
She smiled at him, before nuzzling his neck slightly. "I'm wonderful,"she replied truthfully. "Couldn't be any better."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff