Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:14 pm
"Jetlag's when you're flying and you're exhausted after wards." He told him as he began washing the dishes. At the question, he froze. Slowly he continued on the dishes. "Why do you ask?" he replied, wanting to know if he heard the conversation earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:34 pm
"Yesterday I heard you and that Joni person talking. You said something about not forcing yourself and then he said that it doesn't mean you're not interested in me," Kyo explained. "And you've been very protective of me, so I wonder if you kind of... fell in love at first sight."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:39 pm
Gikishou was trying to think of avoiding answering. He didn't want to freak him out. "I'm protective of you just like all of my friends." He said, before knowing he'd have to say it. "And I'll stay your friend unless you want me to be otherwise. I'm not pushing you to like me back." He said, turning to face him once the dishes were done.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:49 pm
"So, you like me, then?" Kyo asked, getting up from the table so he could help Giki-san wash the dishes. "But we've only known each other for two days. I don't think that's enough time to truly like someone, but you seemed really serious."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:54 pm
"I am, but like I said, I'm not going to push you." He said, drying them and putting them up.Now that the kitchen was clean, they had nothing to do in here.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:00 pm
Kyo smiled somewhat shyly and sadly. "I'm glad. You're not like them," he said, walking out of the kitchen and walking up stairs. Once he entered the bedroom, he closed the door and locked it.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:02 pm
Gikishou watched him go and heard the lock turn. He sighed and went up to his own room, laying on the bed and starting at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:06 pm
Kyo sat on his bed and hugged his panda close. He closed his eyes to block out the suddenly stinging light, but even then his eyes still hurt with waiting tears.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Gikishou felt terrible now. He could have put off the question, but he had to ask it on the second day of knowing each other?! If Kyo hadn't asked, then he wouldn't have to answer, but he couldn't blame the kid. He heard a crash and was immediately at his window, the one next to him busted. The door was locked so he quickly jumped to the next window, catching the ledge and pulling himself in. He saw Joni with a rope, cornering Kyo. Gikishou immediately pulled the man back, slamming him against a different wall. "I told you to back off." He said angril. Joni laughed. "Oh, but I couldn't resist. He was about to cry, and I wanted to comfort him with my body." Gikishou glared, pushing him out the door, unlocking it, and then out the front door. "Stay out." He shut the door and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:31 pm
Everything seemed to fly by too fast. First, the window broke and Kyo found himself trapped at a corner with his eyes closed in fear while the Joni person, who was holding a string of rope, approached him. Next came the sound of a body slammed against a wall and a dialogue that he was too afraid to understand before he heard the door open. Even then, he didn't dare open his eyes. It could all be an illusion to get him to believe he was safe.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:37 pm
Gikishou walked back up to the room, looking at Kyo, who still had his eyes shut. "Kyo, kyo it's alright now. He's gone." He assured him, putting a hand on his shoulder gently. "It's just me, and you already know that I won't try anything."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:48 pm
At hearing the comforting voice Kyo opened his eyes. "G-Giki-san!" he stuttered. "H-he... This time... I c-couldn't..." Whatever words that were supposed to come next just died before he could speak. Kyo tried to hold in his tears, since he didn't want to burst into tears right now. Hadn't he already cried enough times already? At this rate he may never grow out of it.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm
Gikishou slowly hugged him, rubbing his back. "I told you I'd protect you." He said to him, tucking his head under his chin. "Just take deep breaths, okay?" He said, still rubbing his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 pm
Kyo nodded, breathing deeply and slowly so that the tension would leave him. "W-why won't he leave me alone?" he asked mostly to nobody in particular. "There are so many others he could go after, so why did he decide to go after me?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:11 pm
Gikishou sighed. "Because you're the one person he hadn't eventually raped yet." He said, sitting down and holding him in his lap. Eventually, he'll give up. He's never one to finish things when it goes on for awhile. Maybe a week at t he longest and he'll leave you alone."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games