Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:50 pm
"What class are you studying for? I never study, but somehow I always get good grades. Anyway, what class? I'm taking Muggle Studies, Divination, and Care for Magical Creatures." Flux said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:53 pm
"Astronomy." By now she was getting annoyed at his disturbances.  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:11 pm
Flux sat down and got out a photo album. His mother and father were on the cover. He was a muggle born, so the first picture did not move. All the rest were in motion, though, and he laughed at every one of them. He loved the one with him running around in his diaper screaming, "You-know-who is gonna get me! You-know-who is gonna get me!" with his dad chasing him around. He laughed so loud that he nearly feinted. He put the book away and went to the first year's cabin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:13 pm
Annette looked up from her books again, still annoyed at the noise Flux was making. She pulled out her wand and muttered under her breath, "Flipendo," knocking the his chair back. She quickly looked back to her book and grinned.  

Alastryona

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 pm
(I was in my bed, you cant flip over my chair!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 pm
((Saiah you do realize she can do whatever she wants, she is related to me kid XD don't annoy my sis to much in RL at school XD)) Noelle reached down to Pet Sasha and picked up her puppy Aiko.  

Daliaveyani

IzzyTheBeazt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
We have two new Ravenclaws, Dragoness91 and Pearls of Diamonds. Welcome to Ravenclaw!

Those of you who were active this term will be moving up a year. Check the first page. If I haven't moved you up but you think you should be, PM me. (I started a new post count this month.)

Sign-ups for classes are open! Go get those house points!

(What about me!? I'm a new Ravenclaw!!!!!! AHHHHH!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 pm
Annette noticed Noelle, but still didn't look up. "Make him shut up." She pointed at the place where Flux last was, even though he moved.
((Lyra posted that way before you were sorted. BTW, Noelle said if you're going to message her on Gaia, THEN SPELL THINGS RIGHT.))  

Alastryona

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 pm
As Annette said, if you look at the date on that post, it was posted before you were sorted. But welcome to Ravenclaw.

Do you three know each other in RL?

Try not to annoy each other too much sweatdrop I won't deny that it's nice that it's more active in here though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:47 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
As Annette said, if you look at the date on that post, it was posted before you were sorted. But welcome to Ravenclaw.

Do you three know each other in RL?

Try not to annoy each other too much sweatdrop I won't deny that it's nice that it's more active in here though.

(we are in school together! It's kind of funny when you think about it, we are both at the top of the class, to! RAVENCLAW is where both of us belong! smile )  

IzzyTheBeazt

Daliaveyani

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:00 pm
((Oh shush is Saiah, you and Shortie are are geniuses. I'm not, not sure how I'm a ravenclaw though)) Noelle looked at the chessboard intently as Aiko licked her arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:33 am
[[So IRL, Flux and Anette go to the same school and Noelle is Anette's older sister? Crazy.

Noelle: What does Saiah mean?]]

Lyra Elizabeth

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 pm
(Yeah we go to the same school. And Noelle actually is my sister.
And Saiah is just lazy for Isaiah.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:29 pm
Flux got up and walked into the common room. He set up the board of wizard chess that he had bought at Diagon Alley and placed his pieces. They were new, but they knew what to do right away. They all lined up. He wondered how the game was played. He stared at the board and sighed.  

IzzyTheBeazt

Alastryona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:51 pm
Annette heard Flux set up the board and turned around. "What, do you not know how to play chess?" She set down her book and walked over to him and the board.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff