Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm

"The thing is no one has ever fought a demonic dragon. But soon we'll see. Tell me what you can about Valerian." Dr. Drake asked her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:28 pm

"I... well..." something inside of her was keeping her from speaking. She touched her temples, like she had done in the alley by the mall and tried her hardest to think about him. It sort of hurt. "He wants me to use as some sort of weapon, at least he did before something went wrong. Even though he is a vampire, he is nothing like me and in order to finish his project on me..." she wracked her brain trying to remember the rest of her thoughts but nothing came through. "Damnit... I just can't think." she said frustrated.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 pm

"That doesn't give me enough information but I'll have to make it work for me." Dr. Drake said sighing. "Next up is how to find him." He said pondering.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 pm

"Sorry, I'm not sure why but when I try to think of him in my past it hurts." She shook her head and thought of where he could find Valerian. "Now that he knows where I am I guarantee you he is still wandering around the hospital waiting for me to walk out alone."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:45 pm

"Alright I'll distract him and you can escape." Dr. Drake said as he flipped out the open window. He landed on his feet and looked around. "Valerian are you here?" He asked his voice sounding just like the commanders.

Bradley walked in the room. "Alright I'm-" he said looking around. "Um where's Dr. Drake?"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 pm

"Making a distraction, now let's go." she said getting up slowly, she was still feeling a tad disorientated and didn't want to fall over. "Ah, Valerian is out there waiting for us and we have to get away." she said shakily.

He heard his name called and a chill ran up his spine. "My god... what is he doing here?" Immediately Valerian was at the man who he thought was his master. "Yes sire, what is your will?" he said with great pride.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:27 pm

"Oh really well then I guess we should head out." Bradley said grabbing your hand and walking out the door towards the exit.

"What are you doing here? I came looking for my second in command to help me conquer the humans. So I got a tidbit that you are here and I see you pacing this hospital. Explain." Dr. Drake said crossing his arms and glaring at Valerian.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 pm

"Where will we go Bradley?" she said softly, trying not to grab too much attention from those around her.

Keeping his head down he pursed his lips. "My master, I was carrying out my mission to find the girl and complete her data. She is fully a vampire as I suspected, but her data is not complete. I bit her to test my theory today, and found that it affected her negatively as it was supposed to. I had the syrum luckily so I was unharmed. Some doctor got in the way of the plan and I assume he is in one of those rooms caring for her as we speak. She will not die master. This I promise you."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm

"I see well I would like you to explain more on this matter. I don't see the point of you leaving your mission for a doctor? That doesn't seem like the Valerian I remember." Dr. Drake said shaking his head. "I expect you at 4534 Graysom Dr. tonight at 7 sharp. Bring no one." He said to Valerian sternly.

"We'll have to go home. We have to hide. He doesn't know where we live so we should be safe." Bradley said moving out of the hospital and walking towards the mall.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 pm

"What about going to visit your college?" She said looking fearfully at the mall where they had first met him.

"I tell you sir she is the ultimate weapon and I would have killed him had he not been so calm. No one is like that to a vampire unless they are also vampires or just as dangerous." He shook his head angrily. "That damn doc won't get in my next time, and if he does I will show him what he is supposed to use to draw blood." Valerian said angrily.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:55 pm

"Yea we can do that if you still want to go there." Bradley said as they neared the mall.

"You said a doctor correct?" Dr. Drake asked. "What was his name cause I have heard some dangerous things about a doctor here. Some say he's a demonic dragon but that's ridiculous. I mean we've been told they've been extinct for eons."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well I'm not sure... I would hate for you to end up hurt because of me again." she said with her head hanging slightly.

"Demonic dragons? I thought so as well, weren't they chased off of this planet all together?" He said curiously. "Ah... but it is no matter my master, I will handle him. Even if he was Zeus himself I would still ensure that he did not stand in my way." Valerian said scowling.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm

"Don't worry I've been through hell and back quite a few times already." Bradley said as he entered the car and turned it on. "So do you still want to go to college or no?"

"Well yes supposedly Lehra, the god as you well know, supposedly sent them down to Gregna, the devil, and he was suppose to destroy them. If this doctor is a demonic dragon we could be in trouble. You see nothing is known of them. Only one to have been seen was destroyed by Lehra when she was still on the earth." Dr. Drake said. He knew the folklore of many different races but the most interesting to him was the vampires.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 pm

"Well... I suppose it's better than sitting at home wondering what is around the next corner." she said shrugging her shoulders and shivering a bit. Her senses were just starting to return. Realizing how much of a frightened dog she had acted like back at the hospital she wanted to show she was brave once more by staying out in the open.

"Very true... I doubt it escaped my lord. They were such stupid creatures in my opinion. Letting their race become so... dead." He said with a loss of words and a shake of the head. He crossed his arms and sighed looking up tot he window above him. He was growing quite weary, the thought that the girl had gotten away for the second time in two days was disturbing.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:30 pm

"Alright to Eagle University it is." Bradley said driving the car towards the college. "You ok Adelline?" He asked her worries.

"Well it is unfortunate but not entirely their fault. When a god comes down on you well you're pretty much done. Plus people and vampires and all other races are scared of differences. You know that as well as I." Dr. Drake said to him. "So you do understand what happens tonight correct?"
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games