Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 pm
Quickly, the prince's tongue delved in between Aiden's lips, teasing and tasting the younger man and deepening that kiss all the more.
Louis' eyes slipped closed in the process, one hand on the captain's right hip and the other just behind Aiden's neck, keeping his head tilted back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:47 pm
Aiden was surprised as Louis' tongue suddenly delved into his mouth. Aiden's hands quickly wrapped into Louis shirt to keep himself from falling when his knees suddenly felt weak. Aiden was like putty in Louis' hands having never experienced anything of the sort. He gave another soft moan but this one was far more drawn out.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Pulling back from the kiss just slightly, Louis licked his lips and looked into Aiden's eyes. "Mmmm... that's what I like to hear..." the prince teased before glancing over his shoulder at the captain's bed. "Perhaps we should move to a more... comfortable place, before you collapse on me... hmm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:40 pm
Aiden opened his eyes when Louis pulled back he had even realized he had closed them. Aiden grew confused as the other looked behind himself. "Alright, but I wasn't going to collapse." Aiden protested.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 pm
(((OOC: OH I LOVE THAT TEXT! It's not tiny and doesn't hurt my eyes!)))

~ ~ ~

"Really? You're not feeling weak in the knees in the slightest?" Louis asked with a whisper, letting Aiden go.
If the captain wasn't going to fall... then there was no need for the safety of the bed.
But if the younger man did fall...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 am
((okay I can keep it that way))

Aiden's eyes widened as Louis seemed to pick up on what he had been feeling or was feeling. He still felt quite a bit weak. He gave a gasp as Louis suddenly let go. He grabbed the wall to keep himself from falling completely to the floor.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:35 pm
"Told you." Louis whispered softly, reaching out and pulling Aiden back to his feet.
He made sure to not let the other man go this time.
"Now... will you listen to me about the bed... or do I have to carry you?" the prince teased.

(((OOC: Yay! Thanks!)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am
Aiden gave a soft glare but did not say anything as Louis pulled him back to his feet. He shifted to make himself more stable. "I'm listening." Aiden growled, there were days where he hated to be proven wrong and this could be one of them.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 pm
"That's better." Louis replied in a slightly admonishing tone. "Now... perhaps you would be less inclined to fall if we moved to the bed?" he offered, knowing full well that if the prince started kissing his captain like that again... well... Aiden would probably collapse to the floor from wobbly knees.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Aiden gave a growl as Louis admonished him. "I'll move to the bed." Aiden said separating himself from Louis, he stubbornly walked over to the bed. Turning around with his arms crossed against his chest, "happy?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 pm
Louis smirked, "Very." he replied, following after Aiden. "Now..." the prince reached out, gently pushing against the captain's shoulders until he was sitting on the bed. "Just relax, Aiden. I promise I won't bite."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:54 pm
Aiden watched as Louis moved closer. The prince was graceful in his movements like any other royal Aiden had seen, but he had a certain way he moved that seemed to portray how sneaky he really was. Aiden allowed himself to be pushed down till he was sitting on his bed. "Why do I not believe you when you say that?" Aiden questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:35 pm
"Because unless you want me to bite... I'll keep my teeth to myself." Louis replied with a teasing smirk. "I told you... you can trust me, Aiden."
And without another word, the prince carefully claimed his captain's lips once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 pm
"Unless I want you to, why would I want to be bitten?" Aiden questioned confused. Aiden allowed himself to be kissed once more glad for the bed beneath him. However he quickly went about unlacing Louis' pants. He didn't see it very fair that he was nearly clothes less and Louis was not.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 pm
The fact that Aiden was acting on his own, rather amused the prince.
"Because..." Louis whispered, pulling back just enough to whisper. "You'd be surprised how nice a little n** now and then feels, captain." he teased.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff