Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Fire_Ramses

Distinct Member

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 am
Fire is uncomfortable, simply because she is here for a price,........................ the rabbit...... the green rabbit has been in her sights for the last 3 days............ but that man has been her target, not that rabbit ,She got rid of the man, but not, the rabbit........it wasnt important............. to her........ And she says nohting, but hate radiates from her eyes........ and she still hasnt got her drink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:13 am
{People jump in and out of here all the time, Ramses, so it's no problem at all for you to just come in. It's very casual and over half of us hardly know what we're doing most of the time, but it's all in good fun wink }

*takes notice of the seemingly distressed woman at the bar and calls out to her*
Excuse me, miss! Have you seen a green rabbit around here?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Fire_Ramses

Distinct Member

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:44 am
*She turns at the guys call, hand on her whip, ready ............ just in case.... she says to him............. 'eh. green rabbit' her eyes narrow to slits......... waiting for something could be nothing, but something........... she knows, she can smell trouble a mile away........... and this guy is trouble.....' that rabbit is gone......... a long way-away........'

thanks for the message Ryan! its nice to know that maybe no one is paying attention and maybe someone is............ !!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:46 am
*appears behind the curtains eavesdropping on the conversation that is going on*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 am
*raises his eyebrows* "A long way-away"?

*looks down and strokes his chin*
Gi ussta, I did not think he would have gone far in his condition. Can you tell me anything else? About what distance is it from here? Did he appear tired or injured?

*takes a seat next to the woman*
I need to find him most urgently.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:01 am
*walks in, skimming the crowd and goes to the bar, ordering a Irish coffee without the coffee. When she recieves her drink, Icy turns back to the crowd, immediately honing in on the dark elf. Seeing of course that this is not TES, Icy can only assume he's the new dark elf everyone's been talking about-the one who was the last to see TES and destroy her stew. Brooding, Icy just stares at the elf, watching him and sipping her Irish coffee*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:03 am
*ayami notices icy and signals to her that she is also present here*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:08 am
Ryzan Vixtul
*raises his eyebrows* "A long way-away"?

*looks down and strokes his chin*
Gi ussta, I did not think he would have gone far in his condition. Can you tell me anything else? About what distance is it from here? Did he appear tired or injured?

*takes a seat next to the woman*
I need to find him most urgently.

. .......with a bored grin, she says ' he is not that far, and he is not injured......... I only watched him...... I had other things on my . ........ mind' ...... she slams the bar waiting for her drink. turns and looks at her new companion........ 'what does this kitty kat mean to you?' Or should I say how much does this kitty kat mean to you?:'....

Fire_Ramses

Distinct Member

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:12 am
lady ayami chan
*ayami notices icy and signals to her that she is also present here*

*nods at Ayami and offers a brief smile, then goes back to her musings of this new dark elf or "threat"...not sure which yet...*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 am
Kitty cat? *scratches his chin, looking a bit surprised* Is that what you call green rabbits in this world? I have only heard such terms in reference to felines in my world.

*shakes his head slightly and looks back at the woman more seriously*
Well, whatever the case, I came to this world to aid a friend. I fear I made a bit of a mess of my rescue, though.

*scratches the back of his head nervously*
I only meant to shrink him, but due to strange powers that I do not understand, my spell was altered and he was instead transformed into a green rabbit. Since then I have been trying to find him to make sure he is well before I return to my world, as I may need to bring him with me.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am
eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am
Ryzan Vixtul
Kitty cat? *scratches his chin, looking a bit surprised* Is that what you call green rabbits in this world? I have only heard such terms in reference to felines in my world.

*shakes his head slightly and looks back at the woman more seriously*
Well, whatever the case, I came to this world to aid a friend. I fear I made a bit of a mess of my rescue, though.

*scratches the back of his head nervously*
I only meant to shrink him, but due to strange powers that I do not understand, my spell was altered and he was instead transformed into a green rabbit. Since then I have been trying to find him to make sure he is well before I return to my world, as I may need to bring him with me.

....'kitty kat, cute cuddly and all that sort of thing, ......... all I know is that it was green, cute, and shouldve been shot............' ...'I can take you to him for a price...... I dont care who he is or what he is, if you want me to find him , show me the cash..." She looks slowly around the bar, notices far to many eyes looking their way.................... 'make your decision quick or Im leavin'"  

Fire_Ramses

Distinct Member

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:14 am
Gi ussta, how embarrassing. sweatdrop I'm afraid I do not have any of this "cash" you speak of. As I said, I merely came to this world to help a friend. I did not expect I would be here long enough to require trading goods.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:54 am
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's and sees the new dark elf last seen with TES. eek *Goes briskly up to Ryzan Vixtul and stares at him.* Hey, elf! You're new here, aren't you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:57 am
*walks into the Grill and surveys the place as he heads over to the counter. Right away he notices a new dark elf figure talking to the new person he just ran into in another thread, Fire_Ramses.* ninja Hmm, interesting. I wonder what that is all about? *He orders a cup of coffee and a danish. While waiting on his order, he pulls out his Blackberry and texts a few notations. He recognizes a loud voice, then sees Psyzapp confronting the dark elf.* ninja  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games