Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:44 am
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji was shuffling his last minute papers as everyone filed in for the assembly. He had sat down with Kaoru about fifteen minutes beforehand and quickly wrote down his speech and main points. He quickly talked to Kaoru once again to make sure that all the slides and points were in order with Kaoru. Himeji wasn't even laughing or smiling as he usually was when talking to Kaoru. He had to save his reserve of happiness for the presentation. The rest of the school didn't need to know that there was anything wrong with him.
When everyone got in, he stood up and walked to the podium. "Students of Tsurugi Gakuen, the Fall Festival is approaching, and since all the homerooms were so great in turning in their due papers, we are actually ready to announce the final plan, right down to the activities on each day at their times." He was smiling, though anyone that knew him well could easily see that he was losing sleep and faking it.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:58 pm
± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

For once in his life, Sklyar was acually awake when his alarm went off this morning. He had barely even gotten any rest that night, and his eyes were heavy with sleep. He had way too much stuff on his mind.

He sighed as he regretfully got up, and started getting dressed. He really didn't feel like going to school today...he just wanted to sleep...

Because he had been falling asleep, while walking, He had gotten to school late. He walked to the classroom...only to find it empty.

"*mumbles* where is everyone?"

He walked back outside to the assembly hall.

"Is there a assembly today?" Sky yawned.

He sleepily openned the audetorium door as the whole room looked at him.

"Gomen...." He yawned as he sleepily shuffled to his seat, not really caring that all the attention was on him at the moment.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Himeji couldn't help but think that Skylar looked awfully cute when he was tired. But he mentally shook that sentiment out of himself, returning to his duty as president of the student council. He continued on with a clearing of the throat, almost as if nothing ever happened.
The plan continued and he spouted out the rest of the information including this year's theme and the homeroom activities. His own homeroom was doing a wax museum. The student council had their own activities too, but those were kept secret until the beginning day of the festival.
Finally, it was the time that all had been waiting for: the picking of couples.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:50 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar sleepily took his seat as classmates turned to grin 'good morning' to him. He sleepily waved back as he leaned back in his chair. He couldn't stay awake, even if he wanted to.

He took a quick glance up to the podium and noticed Himeji, clearing his throat as if nothing happened. God, how he missed him. Skylar hadn't hung out with him alone in a while...

Skylar looked around the room and noticed Ran staring at him with a worried look on her face. She couldn't probably tell he had alot on his mind, since she knew Skylar wouldn't be able to sleep for just ANYTHING.

Skylar waved at her as he leaned back in his chair. He faintly heard Himeji talking. Himeji...his voice was soothing...

Skylar soon found himself completly knocked out.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Himeji was annoyed that Skylar was so obviously disinterested in the happenings of the assembly, but he didn't show it. He pulled out the machine that would generate the couples randomly. And so it started. "Kai Higuri and Kisuki Minami!" The lights fell on two people within the crowd. The people working the lights were struggling with their job, since they had to quickly search through the whole crowd for the announced person as they were being announced.
Himeji went on, curious as to who he would be paired with. He was disappointingly paired with a Class B girl that he had been acquaintances with, though never at the level of friends: Kimi Saiyuki. She blushed at being paired with the student body president, and Himeji flashed a smile in her direction, earning a deeper blush and squeals from the surrounding girls. Himeji sort of felt bad for Kimi, since she would be the target of many jealousy attacks for a long time...
"Skylar Yutari and Ran Kanako!" Himeji seethed inside, but he also felt a pang of sadness. Even fate wanted those two to be together. Perhaps he should give up on his endeavor, even if he started it off with his blackmailing in the first place.
He cleared his head of those thoughts and returned to the pairings.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:44 pm
Skylar Yutari

Sleep was so peaceful to Skylar...he didn't have to think about anything...he didn't have to worry about anything...he could just rest....

"Skylar Yutari and Ran Kanako!"

Skylar slowly shielded his eyes from the blinding light as the whole room roared with laughter. Sky slowly openned his eyes as he shouted, "Can someone PLEASE stop flashing that damn light in my face??! Geeezz!" Skylar slowly openned his eyes, and noticed many pairs of eyes on him.

"Oh...ehehehe...he...." Skylar grinned sheepishly, just what was going on??! Had he missed something??! Skylar noticed Ran blushing and giggling with fellow firends as she took quick glances at him.

Just what in the HELL did he miss??!

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:58 pm

When Himeji was finished with the couples, he then moved to the grand unveiling of the council's activity choice. Each year, the student council got to pick one schoolwide activity to do for the Fall Festival. The same thing happened in winter and spring also. Himeji smiled at everyone and announced, "This year's activity will be the play, Cinderella!" The girls got excited, and so did a couple of the guys.
Himeji continued smiling, glad that he was able to make the students happy. Too bad that he wouldn't be happy himself at the moment. Himeji nonetheless kept his friendly appearance and said, "Auditions are held on Friday, the day after tomorrow. For the people who don't audition, it's still possible that you have a role, since there's now voting! If any of you want to push someone into the spotlight, you can. Just drop by the council room and there'll be a little electronic pad outside. Find the name, click on it, then click the role that you want to push them into, and your vote is then submitted." The girls were especially excited now. They all wanted to nominate themselves as the princess and then nominate Himeji as the prince. Kimi just smiled and blushed even more.
He even managed a small laugh. "I'm glad that you all are so enthusiastic about the idea. If you have any further questions, you all know the council's email, or just drop by the council room." With that, he ended the ceremony. The moment he turned around and walked behind the curtain, his expression took a drastic change back to the way it was. But now it had a newly ignited fire of jealousy underneath. "Ran and Skylar..." he muttered, walking past the other members sulkily.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:58 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar barely listened to the rest of the assembly. He wanted to know...just what had happened while he was sleep?

Skylar heard Himeji talking about putting on a play...Cinderella. He didn't exactly understand why...but he felt himself getting REALLY pissed when the girls started getting excited. No doubt, they would choose Himeji as the prince. And maybe even the VICE PREZZZZZ as the princess.

"What a bunch of bull" Skylar spat, which didn't sound like him at all. He was surprised at himself. Was he...jealous?? No he couldn't be! Himeji could be with anyone he wanted...he had already chosen....

Skylar stared at Himeji as he smiled out into the sea of girls.

"What a complete playboy!" Skylar thought angrily in his head.Okay, it was one think to smile on stage and rub his happiness in Skylar's face...but now he was flirting right in front of him?! Damn him!

The assembly ended as students began to file out one by one, talking excitedly. Skylar walked out, feeling angrier than ever.

He was suddenly backslapped as he fell head first into the ground.

"OW! WHO THE HELL D-" She looked up to see a grinning Ran.

"Heya idiot! So I guess we're paired together eh?!"

"Huh what you talkin' about? I was sleep so I didn't hear it..."

"What a loser! Anyway, It's for the fall festival! Everyone is paired up with someone of the oppposite sex, and they have to do stuff together."

"STUFF?"

"Ehehe...I wasn't really paying attention either. I'm kinda sleepy from all the kendo practice!" The girl laughed.

It seemed as if their relationship was right agian...which made Skylar happy.

"Yeah I didn't get alot of sleep either! I don't see how i'll be able to get through the council meeting today!"

"Just skip and go sleep in the nurses, that's what I would do!" Although the girl grinned, Skylar could see, that she had suggested that for a reason. She couldn't...be trying to make him miss the meeting ON PURPOSE could she? Did she not want him close to Himeji?...No...she couldn't be doing that. It was RAN afterall....

"Nahh...It sounds like it's gonna be importtant today, so I gotta got... I probably just end up falling asleep ahahaha.." Skylar joked, although he could tell Ran was mad.

"Ahaha...well whatever, I'll see ya' later then Sky! Maybe we can hang out at lunch!" She smiled (faulsly) as she walked away.

"Okay...weird..." Skylar said as he walked to class. He acually looked forward to this meeting. He would at least be in the same room as Himeji...

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 am

Himeji was brooding and working all the way to the meeting. He didn't even once change expression. The other members knew that something was seriously afoot, and they all knew that it was Skylar. Though they were puzzled as to why Skylar was so important to Himeji, they were half debating whether or not to do anything about it. Since Himeji had been jealous and mad, he had gotten twice as much work done as he had before, but then again, he was mad and jealous, so was that really a good thing?
In the end, the council—besides Himeji—had a little private meeting in Kaoru's room. They all agreed that something must be done to better their friend, but they weren't sure what they could do that would be helpful. Eventually, they decided that they needed more information first. Kaoru was chosen to find out.
Kaoru approached the frenzied president with a concerned expression. "Himeji... What is the matter that's occupying your mind so?" Himeji turned to Kaoru immediately, surprised. "This is the first time you've ever approached me about something that's my business." He wasn't angry, just surprised, but since he was mad at Ran at the moment (not to mention mad at the world), it came across as harsh. Kaoru sat down, sighing. "I know, but I'm just concerned for you, not as the vice president to the president, but as one childhood friend for another."
Himeji knew that he had sounded mean the moment he said something, so he just averted his eyes back to his work and sat in silence for a while. "It's just... The world seems to want them together..." Kaoru then immediately knew what Himeji was talking about. Himeji was jealous of Skylar and Ran! But why?
"What... What are your feelings towards Skylar?" Himeji smiled weakly, feeling very pathetic. "Isn't it obvious?" he mused, "I love the git." Kaoru raised his eyebrows. He knew that there was something between them, but love? This was the first time that Himeji ever said he loved someone. This was serious.
As Kaoru stood up to tell the others and plan some sort of elaborate scheme, Himeji turned and faced Kaoru with a serious expression. "Please... I've done too much to hurt him... If he knew... Don't tell him..." Kaoru stared at Himeji for a while before nodding curtly and walking off. There were loopholes in what Himeji said, after all.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Skylar Yutari

Sklar sat in class brooding.It wasn't like he had to pay attention anyway since the class was to preoccupied with the fall festival to learn anything. The teacher had acually given up on trying to teach them anything...so most students just sat around the class chattering (while some gambled in the corner).

Skylar Knew that he should let go of Himeji and let him life his life with whoever he wanted...but Skylar just couldn't help feeling jealous....Now that he had thought about it, he should have saw the signs. The vice prez and Himeji seemed too close during meetings afterall...

Skylar wanted to do something about it...to let Himeji know that he was fine with the two of them going out, even if he wasn't. Maybe he should stay after the meeting today, to talk to him alone...

"Damnit...." Sky spat as he stared out the window. It wasn't too long ago that he had been happy...that he had acually believed the two of them felt the same way for eachother...

Skylar stood up from his desk as he walked out the room.

"H-Hey! Yutari! It isn't time for the council-"

"I'm just going to the bathroom, so chill."

Skylar closed the door behind him as he walked to the bathroom. He was confused...what should he do? At times like this, he would either as his sister or Ran...but his sister was busy with wedding preparations, and Ran....well...that was a whole 'nother problem.

"My head hurts...." Skylars said. Maybe he would go take a nap in the nurses. His head did hurt...probably from all his stress.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Kaoru was walking around, trying to figure out a plan of action. The whole council besides Himeji was with him. They were talking quietly and looked like they were in deep discussion about something very important. They were talking about Skylar and Himeji. None of them were mad at Skylar, but they couldn't help but feel a little pity towards their president. Plus, all of them were awfully curious about the one person that finally caught Himeji's heart. That wasn't an easy task at all.
Kaoru glanced up, spotting the brooding Skylar walking towards them. He stopped and so did the rest of the council. All five guys fell silent and waited for Skylar to notice them. Luckily, no one in the rooms had yet to notice that five extremely handsome guys were all standing together by the window with perfect sunlight hitting them, all staring at Skylar.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:43 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar couldn't help but wonder...just how Himeji worked. What kind of person was the vice prez? And how had he managed to steal Himeji away from him? Skylar was mad....he couldn't help BUT to be.

Skylar was on the second floor, walking to the nurses office. He had a major headache and couldn't bear to concentrate at all today. It was all Himeji's fault! There was part of him that wished Himeji never even started talking to him and there was a part of him, that wanted to kill the vice prez....did that make him crazy? It sure seemed like that to him...

His head started pounded, as he held it in pain. It was at that moment, he felt the presence of others in the hallway. He looked up ...to see the one person he really did not feel like talking to at the moment. The Vice prez along with the other student council members were standing there staring at him...No doubt they knew ALLLL about what was happening with Himeji and teh Vice Prezzzzzz..

"Why the hell are you staring at me huh?" Sky said rather annoyed. So what? Did he want to rub it in his face? The fact that Himeji was his now? Well Skylar really wasn't in the mood right now.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Kaoru's eyes were sympathetic. "He needs some water and aspirin. Yuri?" Immediately, the one named Suji left and walked towards the nurse's, obviously following Kaoru's kind order.
Kaoru turned back to Skylar. "While your obvious headache is being taken care of, do you mind staying here to chat a bit?" He looked around him at the classrooms. "Well, here's not the best place. But I do know somewhere good." He started walking to Skylar, but didn't grab him or anything; Kaoru just motioned for him to follow. Kaoru was going to walk to the spare meeting room which he had a special key to. Yuri would know that they were there.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:09 pm
Skylar Yutari

"He needs some water and aspirin. Yuri?" Kaoru said kindly to one of the Studnet council members, who then walked away.

"While your obvious headache is being taken care of, do you mind staying here to chat a bit?" He looked around him at the classrooms. "Well, here's not the best place. But I do know somewhere good."

Skylar looked surprised. He wanted to talk...to him? For what? Skylar was curious afterall.

The Vice Prez motioned for him to follow which he did. As the two walked, he looked around the empty hallway thinking. Was he going to tease him? To brag? Skylar couldn't see anyother reason for the two to be talking. They had completly NOTHING in common...so why?

He watched as the vice prez openned a door with a key and walked inside as Skylar hesitantly followed him.

The door closed as Skylar looked around the room. It was a pretty big room...it was a surprise that it looked abandoned.

Skylar walked over to the window and leaned on the wall staring out out of it.

"So, What do ya' want?" Skylar said blankly.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Kaoru had intended to talk one on one with Skylar, but apparently the rest of the council was just as concerned and followed them into the room also. The three members besides Kaoru sat down at the main table and waited patiently for the talking to begin. They were only there to observe and possibly add in points here and there, but Kaoru knew that he would do the bulk of the talking.
Kaoru sighed and took off his glasses, cleaning them with a handkerchief that he seemed to have procured out of nowhere.
"Skylar... If I may call you that... Can I ask why you've been avoiding Himeji-kun recently?" Kaoru was like an older brother to Himeji, so of course he reserved the right to call Himeji with that added endearment term at the end, but that could have come across to Skylar as more lovey-dovey.

C l a s s - A

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games