Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Alicia imperceptibly huffed. She took a long blink, then answered, smiling, "No, thank you. I'm going to help Lily in the kitchen." She stood up, and walked to the kitchen swiftly. Lily was wiping the counter tops. "Need any assistance?" Alicia asked. "I'm fine, but thanks." Unbeknownst to Alicia, Lily overheard Eosy's question, but not Alicia's answer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm
Rain looked at Alicia leaving for the kitchen. His crystal bearer was closer to her maid than to her protector. He sighed softly as his gaze followed Alicia. He looked at Charity at the end of the table. He wondered what would people want to do between now and bed time.

Once Eosy was done with undressing the table and bringing thing to the kitchen, he went back to the dinning room. It seemed that no help was required in the kitchen. He stood by the fire, his arm nonchalantly on the mantel piece and his eyes in the flames.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 pm
Alicia stayed in the kitchen for a few more moments, then nodded, and exited the room. "I'll be back in a moment," Alicia said, not really directing towards anyone. She walked up to her room, changed into her pajamas, then came back downstairs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:24 am
[I'm sorry for my absence! SO MUCH BABY SITTING TO DO, SO MUCH SCHOOL.]

Let's just say Charity passed out because she was as tired as the baby I'm baby sitting would be if she'd stop jumping around and pulling my hair!  

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Alicia glanced over at Charity and giggled. She walked over quietly and gently shook her shoulder. "Wakey wakey, Charity."

//OOC: I'm too lazy to BBC code right now. D8
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:14 pm
Eosy noted that his bearer was dozing. He gently passes his armed under her knees and in her back and lifted her up as if she was a feather. He looked at Alicia. "In which room will she be sleeping?" his voice was deep and cold and he waited for the hostess to show him the way so he could lay Charity on a bed.

Rain smiled. It looked like he would not have to worried about Charity's time schedule. The poor one was probably worn out by the emotions. As Alicia took care of Charity and Eosy, Rain went back to the kitchen, where Lily was finishing the cleaning. He put some hot water to boil and stared at the maid. Lily and he were not the best friends, but he trusted her judgment. "Lily, what do you think? Should we have them leave tomorrow? Ask them to stay here with us? Ask them to come with us on our trip?" The young protector seemed tired too and not at ease with the overall situation.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:41 pm
Alicia smiled. "This way," she said, and lead Eosy into the guest room. The guest room was smaller than the rest of the rooms in the house, but it had its own bathroom, two beds, and a walk in closet.

Lily turned to look at him, then looked back at the plate she was cleaning. "It's not my choice. Alicia's the lady of the house, not me." She paused, and scrunched her eyebrows together. "But personally," she muttered, "I'd rather they left."

//OOC: >v> I'll BBC code when I feel like it. D8<. BRITISH BROADCASTING//  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 pm
Eosy thanked Alicia in silence and laid Charity on the bed. He removed her shoes and put the blanket on top of her. Then he left the room, half shutting the door behind him. Then he headed back downstairs.

Rain took a chair and sat the reverse way, with his arms crossed on the chair back. "I agree with you..." Rain started "But on the other hand, with two coripios outside, I feel safer with Eosy around." he sighed. He heard footsteps in the stairs and coming closer. "Lady Alicia, what do you think we should..?" he stopped in the middle of his sentence as Alicia but also Eosy were standing by the door.

Eosy's expression did not change and he entered the kitchen and leaned against the wall opposite to the rest of the group.
"I thank you for your help and hospitality. Without your intervention Charity would have probably been lost." he paused. "I am aware of putting you at risk." He looked at all of them with his deep eyes.

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 pm
"Putting us at risk...?" Alicia said quietly. She wasn't really clear on the entire situation--just the fact that Eosy and Charity needed a place to stay, and Alicia would give that to them.

//OOC: Bah.//  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 am
Eosy looked at Alicia, his eyes as cold as ice cubes. "Yes, at risk. Those two were after Charity, not you. Now they are probably aware or your presence as well."

Rain shook his head. "We met one of them before. He knew Lady Alicia's existence before meeting you." he blinked and sighed. "The question is what to do next?"

Eosy resisted the impulse to say 'hunt them down and detroy them'. He was a protector and therefore his task was fully concentrated on the safe keeping on Charity and no one else.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:14 pm
Lily, emerging from the kitchen, said, "Aren't you all strong or something? Kick their asses." Alicia turned to look at her slowly. "It's not that easy..."
"Oh?"
"Yes." Alicia put her index fingers on her temples and scowled. "I have to concentrate. Stopping time for anything, be it human or animal, is really hard. It knocks the wind out of me. And how many coripios are out there? Two? I'd hurt myself if I tried to stop both of them. I'd stop one, but then I'd need to wait and build my concentration up again."
"that sounds kind of cool,"
"It's nooot! When I stopped Madeleine when he was biting your dress before my recital"--deep breath--"I got a migraine! do you know how much pain I was in while I was on stage?"
"Are you sure it wasn't because Madeleine is fat?"
"He's husky, not fat, Lily."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:33 am
The shadow of a smirk came to Eosy's lips. The closest thing from a smile which they would have seen since they met him. But he went back to his cold face very quickly. His eyes focused on Alicia. "Stopping time?" his voice was much more serious than before. "A very strong power. It should not be used for frivolous reasons." his voice was strangely threatening. "We are not in that great of a danger." he added his eyes still on Alicia.

Rain was smiling at the exchange between the two women, until he noticed Eosy's look on Alicia. His smile froze at the voice. "She has to train though for the day she will truly need to us her power." he had unconsciously raised from his chair and made a step towards Alicia and his ton although not as cold as Eosy's was yet very serious.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:50 pm
Alicia's eyebrows rose slightly, as did Lily's. "I never really thought about that," Alicia sighed. "I should be more careful."
"All in good fun, though, right?" Lily stated. Alicia stared at the ground, thinking. But isn't this be a good time to use my power? There are two crystals at risk, aren't there? And what would happen if they got taken? Would we die, Charity and me? What would it feel like? As Alicia thought, her eyebrows scrunched together more and more as they usually did when she though about important things like what diet cat food to buy. would I be a hollow shell of nothingness? would life continue on as usual, except there would be no worrying about Coripios, stopping time, acting as a safe house... And what would happen to Rain? Surely daddy would kick him out if he wasn't... needed here anymore. Or would he? What would happen if we were in a fire and it was a perfect time to stop time but I couldn't because my crystal was gone? Where would the crystal come out, anyway? My chest? What does it look like now, if it changed?

//OOC: Ta ha, this post was fun.//

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:54 pm
My name is Sky and I'm new  

Rawr Mehh Dinosaur

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:09 pm
//OOC: Kid, it's not that easy. Make a profile in the other Magic Within thread. Also, you need a flipping protector! You can't just barge in like this. You'll need to wait to jump in because everyone's at somebody's house, and no one knows you.//  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games