Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
How Much Makeup Do U Wear? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Olya

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm
I wear a lot of make-up, honestly. Most people I interact with have no idea just how much I have on. I've been stopped in the public washroom and told how great I look and how awesome it is that I don't need much make up.

I wish!

The reality is that my skin sucks. Acne never quite left me. I actually do not go outside my house without cover-up. So far I've tried Clarins, Lancome, Face Atelier L'Oreal, Cover Girl, and Revlon. Unfortunately, I cannot find a perfect match for my skin. I'm very pale and thus most ivory foundations look unnaturally-pinkish against my skin.

Any advice, ladies?

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:42 pm
    ••• Happy Autumn

I try to put make up on whenever I leave the house, but it tends to never happen. I am just far too lazy. Its the bad thing about getting married, you tend to not care what you look like. I think sometime this month I will buy better cheaper foundation and apply it daily with my typical red lipstick. I use to wear eye shadow and eyeliner, but I read that when you wear bold lipstick you should not go all out on the eyes. So I just do nothing with my eyes anymore. So lazy.

User Image
User Image  

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

Annikou

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:45 pm
Olya
I wear a lot of make-up, honestly. Most people I interact with have no idea just how much I have on. I've been stopped in the public washroom and told how great I look and how awesome it is that I don't need much make up.

I wish!

The reality is that my skin sucks. Acne never quite left me. I actually do not go outside my house without cover-up. So far I've tried Clarins, Lancome, Face Atelier L'Oreal, Cover Girl, and Revlon. Unfortunately, I cannot find a perfect match for my skin. I'm very pale and thus most ivory foundations look unnaturally-pinkish against my skin.

Any advice, ladies?

••• Happy Autumn

I have the same issue! I cannot find anything that matches my skin perfectly. I have reddish skin and acne so its hard for me to hide that so I put a whole bunch on. Now I am just a big ball of lazy and get tired of rubbing it in so much to match my skin everywhere that I have given up entirely.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:51 pm
Honestly, I wear none. The only time I ever put on make up would be if I'm performing in a play and that's stage make up.

When I do put on make up though anything like mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow tends to make my eye lids feel heavy and in a way makes me feel really drowsy. Is that normal?  

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

Olya

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:34 am
Bunnikou
Olya

I wish!

The reality is that my skin sucks. Acne never quite left me. I actually do not go outside my house without cover-up. So far I've tried Clarins, Lancome, Face Atelier, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, and Revlon. Unfortunately, I cannot find a perfect match for my skin. I'm very pale and thus most ivory foundations look unnaturally-pinkish against my skin.

Any advice, ladies?

••• Happy Autumn

I have the same issue! I cannot find anything that matches my skin perfectly. I have reddish skin and acne so its hard for me to hide that so I put a whole bunch on. Now I am just a big ball of lazy and get tired of rubbing it in so much to match my skin everywhere that I have given up entirely.

User Image
User Image

Redness isn't hard to hide, actually. You need a concealer pallet with green concealer shade. You put that under your foundation and the redness is gone.

The only issue you may have with this is if you have too much redness. You can still cover that up. but the amount of concealer you have to put on to do that will make your face look flat. Countering might be an option to remedy that (if you have the time for it).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 am
I don't wear any make up, honestly. It just feels like it takes up too much time that I could be doing something else. o wo The only make up I will ever wear is something that goes along with dramatic Opera performances or Halloween. Only time...  

PrimaFauna

Animal Trainer

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Mother Molly

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:48 am
I'm cheap and lazy, so I rarely wear make-up. I'll put on eye shadow, liner, and mascara if I'm going out for the night but besides lip gloss I don't have a make-up regime.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:15 pm

I usually don't wear any makeup.
        My mom likes to make me put makeup on for special occasions, otherwise, I just work the natural look.

with patroclus

Phantom

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:39 pm
I wear make up every once in a while for things like family get togethers, or going somewhere that is important. I am way too lazy to wear it everyday, and when I do wear it, I wear it natural.

Both my sister wear is daily and it looks like they took more time on it than they did. When you do something like that everyday you get better at it and learn shortcuts.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 pm
Naw. I don't wear it because its uncomfortable to me, plus it makes my eyes water like crazy so I look like I'm crying all day.  

Jao Feng

desu-ish

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:13 pm
Olya

I wish!

Any advice, ladies?

I'm super pale and Revlon in the color 110 works for me, and a translucent powder. Or you can try lightening up a darker shade by adding some of your primer. I'd also try out MAC if you have a store with a counter nearby.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:19 pm
                    i barely ever wear any. if i do, it's a bit of blush, which isn't really needed- naturally, my cheeks are quite pink.

tl;dr: au naturale, baby. ; -)

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 am
Jao Feng
Naw. I don't wear it because its uncomfortable to me, plus it makes my eyes water like crazy so I look like I'm crying all day.

Have you try make up that is hypo allergic? I know when I do wear it I have a big issue with eyeliner so I have to wear kind that is hypo allergic, because I have very sensitive eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 am
ChiffaniChan
Jao Feng

Have you try make up that is hypo allergic? I know when I do wear it I have a big issue with eyeliner so I have to wear kind that is hypo allergic, because I have very sensitive eyes.

To be honest, I've never heard of such a thing. I'll have to look into it now.  

Jao Feng

diet bepis

Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:30 am
I wear, maybe a little more than average,
but I still do it with natural colors and styles.

I wear a tan foundation (but NOT orange), golden-pink eyeshadow below my brows and I blend a brown color on my lids into that, a thin winged eyeliner on top, mascara (mascara is my weakness, I do tend to wear a bit of that), coral blush and I suck my cheeks in when I'm applying it to contour it, and a nude-pink lipgloss.

This ends up being the result.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces