Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruko.Nakamura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:19 pm
djTAKA
Haruko.Nakamura
Jennoasis
So many new peple. Oro....*Spinny eyes* ...*Faints*

...including me! biggrin Ya, I just got invited to join.

Anyways, my nickname is Jinnie...I'm 13[about a month 'till I hit 14]...I live in the state of Washington...and I've watched anime throughout my life. I'm addicted to shoujo manga/anime at the moment. 3nodding What's sad about it is that shoujo series make me wonder 'why can't my life be like that?', leaving me daydreaming and cursing my boring life. Hahaha. xp

You forgot to tell them about your soda addiction...? gonk

surprised *gasps* Lurking through my xanga... domokun Umm, yes, I have a slight addiction to soda(I drink it every day). sweatdrop I know, soda is not good for you, but still. It's the nonalcoholic version of alcohol to me. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:41 pm
Hello! My name is Mandy and I am a complete anime/manga, video games, and music addict. 3nodding

Anyways, I am 14, and in the 8th grade (unfortunatley >_> ). I am 5' 9" and have red hair and freckles thanks to my irish and german backround ^_^

A few of my favorite manga series include Love Hina, Ceres, Fushigi Yugi, Naruto, FLCL, Fruits Basket, Trigun (despite the fact that I occasionally skip some pages because sometimes there are about 5 pages in a row with no words on them... XD ) , Yu Yu Hawkasho, One Piece (Stupid Foxbox had to bloody kill it scream ) , and Chobits.

Some of my favorite animes include Love Hina, Happy Lesson, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Hunter D, Inuyasha, Boogiepop Phantom, Samurai X, and Rurouni Kenshin.

As for bands... I enjoy rock and punk a ton..even the occasional rap, hip-hop, and R&B ^_^ I love all kinds of bands such as Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Suicide Machines, Beastie Boys, Atmosphere, Eminem, Violent Femmes, and even singers/rappers such as 50 cent.

Ah, I am rather hyper and random both offline and online. I am usually really sociable online yet shy around those I don't know all too well offline. o_O; I promise I won't bite you if you try to talk to me ..at least...hard biggrin  

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

Tenebrae-Arum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:48 pm
Hiya! I love anime and manga. heart I joined cuz I love rpg and talkin. I have every Cowboy Bebop Comic except for the special character bio comics. Also i have Chobits and I only neeed to get the last volume and it will be comeplete. I have a couple of complete series. I suggest the anime, Get Backers, it is tres bein. No, i am not french but I do tak the class and that is my common saying for when I am really happy or i like something a lot. That's bout it. Ask me if you got questions. Questions are fun! I'm so weird blaugh !  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:55 pm
I love anime, and love manga even more. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon (my very first anime, as I see was a lot of people's). My favorite manga is a tie between Yu-Gi-Oh and Chobits. I also love video games, the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, Magic the Gathering, j-pop, and japanese food and culture. Ohh, and I also love doujinshi. My favorite is CrossSouls ^__^;

Hmm let's see... I'm 17, been watching anime ever since I can remember... I love all types, but I'm most fond of the corny, girly kind and samurai stuff. heart I'm not so fond of Mechs though... but I still watch some. ^__^  

SoullessTenshi

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:22 am
SoullessTenshi
I love anime, and love manga even more. My favorite anime is Sailor Moon (my very first anime, as I see was a lot of people's). My favorite manga is a tie between Yu-Gi-Oh and Chobits. I also love video games, the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, Magic the Gathering, j-pop, and japanese food and culture. Ohh, and I also love doujinshi. My favorite is CrossSouls ^__^;

Hmm let's see... I'm 17, been watching anime ever since I can remember... I love all types, but I'm most fond of the corny, girly kind and samurai stuff. heart I'm not so fond of Mechs though... but I still watch some. ^__^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:43 am
Aeyuki-chan
SoullessTenshi

The comp went screwy on you again Aeyuki-chan. sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:44 am
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
*slides matress under her*

Don't mind her people, she falls a lot. stare

*Would say "Hey!" but you know* whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:15 am
*waves and welcomes all the new members*  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:28 am
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis

...No, I don't know... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:12 pm
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis

... she fainted...so she can't speak?  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:30 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jennoasis

... she fainted...so she can't speak?
Oh right. Ok...girls...I don't understand them.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:09 pm
Name's Moonlit Shadow, but u can call me Shadow.
15 years old and I love FLCL and Jing:King of Bandits
I've only been on Gaia for about a week and a half (guess that makes me a newb crying )  

Moonlit_Shadow

AnimeZutto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:26 pm
Moonlit_Shadow
I've only been on Gaia for about a week and a half (guess that makes me a newb crying )

oh, thats ok, we were all newbies at one point! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:58 pm
AnimeZutto
Moonlit_Shadow

oh, thats ok, we were all newbies at one point! 3nodding
Yep, except AZ, she was never a newb. blaugh  

Syrotek
Crew

yukii

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:15 pm
^^ real name's Marissa. But, just call me Yukii or Marz. Much easier to type.. ahahaha.

I'm 15, been on gaia since june of 2003.. But haven't posted a lot until urr.. Recently.. ==;;

Blah blah blah. I like anime, I prefer subs to dubs.. Errr.. So I guess I could be a typical anime fan? Dunno. Hnn. I feel 4kids could be better.. But then again, I don't watch many of the shows they've dubbed.. So I can't complain that much.

oO i seem to influence my friends.. .[scary, since one of my friends has watched err.. 100+ anime and still doesn't know some of the ones i know.]  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games