Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 am
Stella walked in next and sat down beside Lynette and held her hand on the table. "Don't worry, my dear. It'll work through. I know it will." said Stella, lovingly.

Alex turned to Laleo.

~"Hey Laleo, how old are these articles, again?"

Alex pointed to the articles laying on the shelf behind them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am
Laleo looked over his shoulder.
~"I think maybe 150 years is the newest... I can't remember the oldest one. Last time I seen these was, well, the last time I had to run."
He shrugged.
~"But I'm not completely sure."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 am
Lynette laid her head on her hand and moved a finger around on the dusty table.
-"I never said anything about being afraid of spiders, I just hate the feel of the webs."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am
Laleo looked over at her and smiled.
~"Then I guess you never had a spider silk shirt before. They are really comfy and hardly feel like the sticky web. That's all the difference between the two. You just don't like the stickiness of the web, not the web itself."
He looked up at the ceiling.
~"Come to think of it. I got one somewhere... Man, I wish I had it right now..."  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 am
Lynette looked back at him with a crazy face.
-"Okay...That's a little odd, but okay?"
Lynette continued to doodle in dust.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 am
Alex placed his hands together and then placed one palm on the floor. The room lit up then back to normal to reveal all the dust was removed, including the table's dust and the dust on the articles. However, the spider webs were still intact.

~"Ah, no longer stuffy in here. My senses are now cleared."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:54 am
Lynette glared at Alex for clearing away her little doodles of stars, butterflies and one crazy hobo. She leaned back in the chair and looked around the room.
-"This room is kinda nice, it has an old touch to it, like a room in a castle from a fairy tale."

Lynette went back into zoned out mode.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm
~"Leo, I wonder. What happened to Eve? Wasn't she with us? Where is she now? Did she continue on the path without coming in here? Because this room is the key to going to the nearest town."

Alex got up, missing the webs above his head, and headed to the door. He peaked out his head and looked both ways. He turned back to Laleo.

~"Oh well."

Alex closed the door.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 pm
~"I'm... sure she's... fine..."
Laleo kept looking at Lynette cuirously.
He leaned over to Alex and whispered.
~"She mentioned a castle... Why does that strike in my memory?... Why in the world would I remember a castle?... And not Lady D's either... A differnt one..."
He looked at Alex puzzled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:30 pm
Alex whispered back.

~"It probably was from your memory, before it was wiped away. Like before you became the angel of death, maybe. Or maybe before your mind was erased the second time. Who knows? But more than likely, it was from your memory, or it could just be the image placed in your head and thinking it was real?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 pm
~"Oh fun... Now be serious..."
Laleo's whipser got harsh.
~"Last night, I found a picture in my vest pocket. It was of Anastasia... I don't know how in the world I rememberd that... But after I lost it due to the wind, Lynette brought it back to me... I noticed they looked similar... And havn't been able to figure it out since... Think there might be a reason?... Now that she mentioned the castle, there's really something starting to bug me in the back of my mind. I just can't think straight about this."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:54 pm
Alex loosened his smile and whispered back.

~"You know I can't tell you that Siren knew and you know I can't tell you that Lynette knows from Siren and you know I can't tell you that I was there on that night as well. I just want you to gain the memory back on your own, but it's just that I can't tell you or I'd get in trouble."

Alex winked at Laleo.

~"I just can't tell you. Besides I wouldn't want you to bring it up at the wrong time either. Be careful about what you say about it too. It may trigger something else in your mind. But over all, I just can't tell you."

Alex winked twice more at Laleo.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 pm
~"Damn you... You never tell me anything straight anymore. Why kind of friend are you? I'm asking for help... Kinda... And you act like this. You always do this! I can't bring it up in front of her. What if I make her cry again? Then what?"
Laleo sat back and sighed. He closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm
~"Why do you think I didn't tell you?"

Alex sat back as well and sighed along side Laleo.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 pm
~"You are just a stuborn jerk... A Half-blooded, Alchemy crazed, stuborn old jerk."
Laleo smiled to himself.
~"You know? I wonder what kind of trouble I would be in right now it I hadn't met you."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games