Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:12 pm
Zane shook his head, "It sounds like they wanted nothing more then an airhead daughter they could marry off for power and wealth. Now I'm even more happy that we met, they don't deserve you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:29 am
Tillie nodded, "I've been trying to get away for several years. Most of the merchants I spoke to thought it was a trap set up by my father. They thought he sent me around to see who would try to take me away, and then my father would lock them up. I don't blame them for worrying." she said. She leaned back against the trunk of a tree. "They would have been happiest with an airhead daughter. Life would have been easy for them then. My father always complained about how I wasn't like my mother." Tillie chuckled.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 pm
Zane shook his head, "Well I'm glad that you're not, I wouldn't have been able to talk with you so much if you had, I doubt you would have followed me to the garden ether." He picked up his last piece of rabbit, "We need to get going soon, that camp over there is a little unnerving."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:35 pm
Tillie plucked a blade of grass out of the ground and began to tie knots in it. She looked over at Zane and smiled, "If I were like my mother I would not have left my father's side, and would not have ran into you." she agreed. Then she looked in the direction of the camp, and hopped up brushing her skirt off. "We should, it would not be good to let them catch us." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm
Zane laughed, "That's true." He quickly ate the rest of his rabbit and tossed the bones into the trees. Then washed out the bowl quickly with a slash of water and a swipe of an old cloth. "All right, lets get going." He hopped up onto his horse after he put the bags across the horses haunches.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:58 pm
Tillie walked over to her horse and spoke quietly to it. Then she got on and urged the horse to follow Zane. Then she looked at Zane, "You need to keep Mia's feelings in mind. It would not be a good thing to have her upset with you." she said, tipping her head to indicate the horse.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:58 pm
Zane bit his lip and got a look of guilt on his face, "I'm sorry Mia..." He patted her head, "I shouldn't be in so much of a hurry that I forget to thank you for helping us." He reached into his bag and pulled out a dried apple. "Would you like this as an apology and breakfast?" He held the apple out for Mia and pulled another out for Tillie to give to her horse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 pm
Tillie nodded with approval and accepted the apple and offered it to Mikah. Both of the horses took the apple, pausing briefly to eat it. Tillie smiled at Zane, "They aren't used to being used so much. We need to appreciate them, and keep their needs in mind." she said. She looked thoughtful for a moment, "If we find a stream we should let them drink. It wouldn't be a bad idea to fill that pouch you carry water in, would it?" she suggested.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 pm
Zane nodded, "That's a very good idea, we do really need to get some water, this is about empty." He shook the pouch for emphasis. "It wont be long before we get to the town ether."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:11 am
Tillie smiled and urged Mika to ride a little faster. She beamed over at Zane, she was very excited. She had only seen the town in her kingdom, and she had never been able to have free roam to explore. Now she would have the freedom to roam. "Will this town be very different from the ones in my kingdom?" she asked.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm
Zane laughed softly, "Tillie, we are still in your kingdom. It won't be too much different, smaller, but not much." He clicked at Mia to urge her faster, the same pace as Mika.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:24 pm
Tillie's eyes widened, she hadn't known that her kingdom was so large. She had believed it had only consisted of the towns around her castle. Apparently she had been wrong. She spotted a stream in front of them and pointed it out to Zane, "We could stop there." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:00 pm
Zane grinned, "That looks like a great place, it's not near any civilization as far as I can tell, so it's probably clean." He pulled on Mia's reins to guide her to the stream.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 pm
Terrrruhfied Says:
Tillie pulled on the reins on Mika once they arrived at the stream. She slid off of the horse and led her to a spot to drink. Then she took several handfuls of water herself. Once her thirst was quenched she looked in Zane's direction. She smiled, "You are very attractive." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:03 am
Zane slid off of Mia on the side opposite of Tillie, to hid his dark purple blush from her, and led the horse to the stream, "Um... thank you." He looked at her over the horse, "Not nearly as much as you are though."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff