Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:44 pm
((Bye bye we miss you))

"Beeeecause he's a friend, duhhhhhh." Shinji said childishly walking in the room, Lee followed, he looked bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:46 pm
[[OOC: im not grounded so i can stay online XD]]

Lisa kept her back to the door while she tried the handle again. Wasn't that the boy from english? she wondered, not quite remembering. She held back any complaints to the door being locked as she turned the hanlde once more. only to get the same result. Locked.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:13 pm
Lee saw Lisa "Hey, your the girl from this morning." He said, surprized to see her here. He noticed her hand on the handle then smiled childishly "One of the many reasonds I prefer windows." He told her.

Shinji sighed Hold up." He said and pulled an ID card from his pocket then went over and swiped it through a slot next to the door. The door clicked and unlocked, Shinji smiled kindly at Lisa "You are now able to leave, if you wish." He told her. Kindness was the only the thing that showed, he was extremely good at emotional control.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 pm
Lisa was leaning against the door and when it opened, she fell back. Looking up at the boys, she suddenly remembered that she'd left her skateboard back at the cafe. Guess I'll be getting a new one, she thought seeing Shinji's 'happy' expression. "If you don't want me to leave just say so," she muttered under her breath. Lisa turned to Lee but didn't say anything.  

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 am
"we dont want you to leave. it just looked like you wanted to leave."

"oh! lisa, you forgot this." joey said, handing her the skateboard."found it by the cafe' "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:56 pm
Shinji said nothing he just went and sat perfectly on the stair case railing.

"What?" Lee asked, why was she turning to him? He didnt sound rude, just curious.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:58 pm
"Thanks though I am going to need to get this repaired," Lisa said, standing up and taking the skateboard. Why hadn't I seen him carrying the board? she thought. She ignored Lee's question for the moment and answered Renji instead. "It's just kind of awkward being here and all..." she trailed off, looking around the huge entrance hall. With a sigh, she glanced up at Lee, quickly looking away as she spoke. "Nothing. It's just I thought you got suspended because of that english teacher." Good thing I can lie.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 am
"is that really why your looking at him?"  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:37 pm
Lee shot a short glare at Renji then looked at Lee "Yeah, I did. No biggie." He told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 pm
Lisa rolled her eyes at Renji. Gosh, you boys are so immature."  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm
Shinji blushed dark red

Lee laughed some "Dont look at me, I'm just bad. Shinji's the little kid, when no one's around." He teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm
"im less childish than you are,but i dont want to argue...close the door if your staying."  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:02 pm
Shinji stretched his lanky arms, he was so tall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 am
"are you going?"  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 am
Shinji sat on the stairs and yawned, he wasnt tired, just bored.  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games