Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 am
Hiquel's breath caught in his throat when he saw Anna, she looked amazingly beautiful in her wedding gown, he smirked at the irony of the situation, she may have looked like she should be happy, but he knew she was the most miserable person in the room at that moment. He turned and watched as the ceremony commenced and Anna was tied to Donnovan, quiet literally, with a white silk ribbon. Hiquel blinked when he watched the silk tied around their hands, he could have sworn that when the silk touched Donnovan's hand, it had turned black for a moment, as if even the silk knew that this was a perverse marriage that would end badly if allowed to run it's course.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:53 pm
Anna looked at Donnovan and closed her eyes tightly as he kissed her. When he pulled away, she took a deep breath, feeling his fingers tighten on his wrist. Then they were both crowned and once they'd spoken their loyalties and duties, they were turned. She kept a smile on her face. When truly she wanted to die a thousand deaths. Then happier music flooded through the room and people got up cheering. She was scared to death she wouldn't make it through the night. But she said nothing, only let her new husband lead her down the aisle and toward the banquet hall.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Hiquel followed the crowd of people as they went to the banquet hall, he ate sparingly, but enjoyed the delicious food fit for the new king. He then got an idea that may make his night easier,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:25 pm
Anna looked at the people dancing. Donnovan had unlaced their hands so she was free to use both. When she heard Hiquel she almost gave a sigh of relief from her tormented state. "Aye....I hear you," she told him back giving a soft smile for the benefit of her....husband. She had to force herself to remain still instead of shuddering with revulsion.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:34 pm
Hiquel smiled slightly,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm
she mused sourly as he fixed himself a third goblet of wine. She could smell the alcohol reeking on his breath. At that moment Donnovan leaned over and captured her mouth, kissing her forcefully and prying her mouth open with his teeth. She felt bile rise and was thankful when he pulled away. She took a deep breath and watched him go back to conversing. She wiped her mouth and closed her eyes. God he was disgusting.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:53 pm
Hiquel almost cringed at the site of Donnovan, He sat back from his food and began making small talk with someone to his left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm
she said to him back and then drank a small sip of her wine. She felt rotten for doing so but when his glass became near empty she'd take the pitcher of wine and fill it. After a long feast, he finally gave a laugh. "Come wife," he hissed taking her hand and forcing her up off the chair. "Time for the bedding," he mused. She felt physically sick as she was dragged from the dining hall and down the corridor before being moved upstairs to his chamber and tossed uncerimoniously on the bed. She got up to move but he hit her and she gave a soft cry as he loosened his tie. "Don't fight ANnaliese," he said harshly. His words slurred from the alcohol. He couldn't even walk straight. Oh but he could hit. She pulled away. "PLease Donnovan. ALl I ask is that you give me a moment to prepare myself," she begged. He looked over and then smiled. "I'll give you five minutes to be naked on that bed. I'm outside," he mused darkly then turned on his heel and left, slamming the door. Anna thanked the gods for the reprieve.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:25 pm
When Donnovan put on his 'show' Hiquel quickly and quietly left the room and rushed to his, he quickly changed into a cotton black Gi with a hood, He then climbed out his window and scaled the wall to just outside of Donnovan's room, He trusted his link with Anna to lead him to the right place, he hung just below the sill as heard Donnovan's command to Anna, he smiled because he knew it would be the last command the slime would make. When he left the room, Hiquel climbed into the window. "Shh Anna it's me." He whispered softly "We don't have much time I know, turn down the lights, do as he said, and lay under the blanket, I will take care of him." He climbed up a corner of the room and braced himself in the corner next to the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:46 pm
She barely had time to nod before he'd gone. She took a deep breath and then slowly slid down to her chemise. She wasn't going to take that off. Heaven help her, she'd not be completely bare. She dimmed the candles and blew out a few before climbing into bed and underneath the blankets. Nervously staring up at the canopy of the bed. It was dark in the room save just at the bed but only two candles were lit. Everything else was cast in shadow.

Donnovan returned and chuckled then walked slowly toward the bed. He smirked. "Not compltely naked....but it will do." He kicked off his shoes and then slipped off his shirt. "Raping you will be my pleasure," he chuckled, slurring over the words.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:05 pm
Pressing against the walls with his feet and the ceiling with one hand, Hiquel drew a stiletto dagger from his chest and launched himself from the wall and landed on Donnovan the dagger making first contact sliding easily between two bones, severing the spinal cord and exiting through his throat, distroying his vocal cords in the process, "And I shall enjoy watching you suffer." He pressed a button that released a poison into Donnovan's system. "You will suffer for what you have done to this woman, the poison that I have just injected into your system will cause immense pain and suffering for the rest of your life, and with your nervous system and your throat destroyed, you will not only not be able to move, but you will not be able to tell any of what I have done. You will be dead by morning." He pulled the stiletto from Donnovan's neck, dropped it on the carpet, and left through the window, arriving at his room in under a minute, he then quickly changed into the suit he had at dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:14 pm
Anna got up quickly as Donnovan collapsed. She swallowed then decided to do what she thought wouldn't be to suspicious. She called a guard and lied, rather easily if she were being honest, that she'd went to the antechamber and returned to see her husband on the ground and twitching, moaning and groaning in pain. They believed her and took Donnovan to the infirmary. Once he was gone, she sank to her knees, crying from relief and fear.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:24 pm
After about an hour with no one coming to his room, Hiquel decided that he was not suspected and went to sleep. I really hope that Anna is not afraid of me now... was his last thought before falling into a deep sleep, his mind taxed from his constant vigilance over the last few days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 pm
When dawn came, the announcement was made that the one day king was dead and Anna was queen. With that, she was able to accept condolances, none truly taken to heart and then went to Hiquel and Nadina's room. She walked inside. "Hiquel...may I speak with you?" she asked softly.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:06 pm
Hiquel stood slowly from sitting on his bed, "Of course, your highness, how can I help you?" He spoke carefully, worried that she was here to chastise him for not at least letting her know of his plan.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff